Your Search | rx financial

Jan 09 2017
PPRO FINANCIAL / VIABUY PREPAID MASTERCARD Viabuy has Blocked my Funds - No assistance or reply to remedy situation Internet Insulting Author: Alabama Financial Services: PPRO FINANCIAL / VIABUY Internet

Jan 09 2017
RTS Financial Group Lied, Stole, Misrepresented, Advertised here on RipoffReport Vancouver Washington Author: Maine Collection Agency's: RTS Financial Group Vancouver, Washington

Jan 09 2017
Brand new RX from California ripped me off $200 ask me to send 200 more dollars before I get my goods  California Author: Plymouth, Wisconsin Drugstores: Brand new RX Internet

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Jan 08 2017
Drain Medic / RX Plumbing RX Plumbing Our HOA got this company to blame us for a water leak that I did not caused $8000 worth of damages below San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Consumer Services: Drain Medic / RX Plumbing San Diego, California

Jan 08 2017
Elan Financial Services Gulf Coast Community Federal Credit Union Personal Credit Card Didn't release my funds in a timely manner; therefore, accrued more interest. Saint Louis Missouri Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Card Processing Companies: Elan Financial Services Saint Louis, Missouri

Jan 07 2017
Student Financial Aid USA Anaheim Hills California Author: Long Beach, California Corrupt Companies: Student Financial Aid USA Anaheim Hills, California

Jan 07 2017
Kaveh Mehranvar Kaveh Currency Exchange Reza Toghraei Ali ziloubaf,... targeting investors from Iran with promising to wire their money to Canada fast DON NOT TRUST him Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Financial Services: Kaveh Mehranvar Toronto, Ontario

Jan 07 2017
Hallmark Financial David Hall Claims to be or represent an investor for start-up companies. Perhaps offers loans too. Britain Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Financial Services: Internet

Jan 07 2017
Tharawat Holding Wasaia Group MBD Asset Managers Further Gale Fraud Switzerland Luxembourg Abu Dhabi
Michael Gale Fraud Criminal Author: Yukon Financial Services: Tharawat Holding Internet

Jan 06 2017
Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet They are still charging me Author: ontario, California Financial Services: Emporium.com Internet

Jan 05 2017
JT Bryant JT Bryant Financial From the beginning he had a ad on Craigslist stating he was a financial advisor that would take over car payment to get people out of the bind they are in & fix their credit,he even does a bill of sale to make it look legit & takes off with the vehicle & never looks back, Texas
Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: JT Bryant Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Westlakes Auto Financial When you see Westlakes Financial, RUN Los Angeles, California Like Mother..Like Son? Author: Colonial Beach, Virginia Auto Dealers: Westlakes Auto Financial california

Jan 05 2017
US Business Lending Melbourne Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: US Business Lending Melbourne, Florida

Jan 05 2017
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION POOR OR IMPROPER HANDLING OR SERVICING OF CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ISSUES SOUTHFIELD TENNESSEE Sounds Like Author: memphis, Tennessee Auto Towing: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION SOUTHFIELD,

Jan 04 2017
Taxnet Financial No call verification to see if I am the one whom actually done the application for a RAL Internet Author: Columbia, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Taxnet Financial Internet

Jan 04 2017
Federal Transaction Services Still a scam if vague and misleading Dallas Texas The Rebuttal from the Federal Transaction Services is a lie Author: Warrior, Alabama Financial Services: Federal Transaction Services Internet

Jan 04 2017
Dell Financial Services More than 170 complaints about fraudulent interest charges and false finance charges Round Rock Texas I have two questions Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Dell Financial Services Round Rock, Texas

Jan 04 2017
Money Map Press Money Map Report Don't Contact Them in Any Way or You'll Be Ripped Off Baltimore Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Money Map Press Internet

Jan 04 2017
Union National Life Insurance AKA Kemper Home Service Companies: Talked to several people regarding $500 Life Ins Policy due to death, transferred from one person to another. St Louis Missouri Author: JACKSON, Mississippi Financial Services: Union National Life Insurance St Louis, Missouri

Scott Clymo Scott Clymo Melbourne Florida
Please Publish Your Real Name Author: Palm Bay, Florida Financial Services: EZloans.biz Melbourne Fl 32935, Select State/Province

Jan 03 2017
scott clymo, ezloans Scott Clymo does not pay his employees melbourne Florida Good Luck, Travis...You're gonna need it! Author: Alabama Financial Services: scott clymo, ezloans Florida

Jan 03 2017
UNION FINANCIAL HOME PVT Offering loans at low interst rates to attract individuals DELHI Nationwide Author: Sydney, Loans: UNION FINANCIAL HOME PVT Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
RX Helper Scam,; charged us for and we never received any meds; deceived; they continued to request additional info from us, we complied each time from July to Nov., no med; emails and phone calls indicate med woyld be sent on 2 or 3 weeks.. , Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Other Drug Manufacturers: RX Helper Deerfield Beach, Florida