Your Search | ryan homes, shew community management, s & s development

1, Report #1319821

Jul 30 2016
Dr. David S. Kung Malpractice, Convinced me to do NINE surgeries, ruined my face, cost me THOUSANDS Chevy Chase Maryland Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Plastic Surgeons: Dr. David S. Kung Chevy Chase, Maryland

2, Report #1319791

Jul 30 2016
Hamilton Capital Management Fraudulent Hiring Practices Columbus Ohio Author: Cleveland Heights, Ohio Financial Services: Hamilton Capital Management Columbus, Ohio

Jul 30 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Jul 30 2016
Lgi homes My mom is going through LGI now for hone's and she has to put almost 8,000 down because her credit score is not good. Plus they keep telling her that she needs more documents and resendso the same stuff over and over again. She was supposed to be in end of may then end of June then end of July and it's been a nightmare ever since Atlanta Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Lgi homes Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 30 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect DO NOT BUY FROM SPOSEN HOMES or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

6, Report #1319765

Jul 30 2016
Shivam Fence & Landscaping Shivam Fence & Landscaping Address: 43 Diana Dr S Plainfield, NJ 07080 Phone: (908) 283-1700 Very Bad Contractor for Landscapping Service South Plainfield New Jersey Author: Edison, New Jersey Landscape Companies: Shivam Fence & Landscaping South Plainfield, New Jersey

7, Report #1319762

Jul 30 2016
RESORT Property Management Jamea O. salesman'John Williams Owner of RESORT Property MGMT SCAMMED ME OUT OF $15,000 TO RENT MY TIMESHARES Atlanta Georgia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Timeshare Rentals: RESORT Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

8, Report #1319756

Jul 30 2016
Fundable.com - Ryan Graham, Grant Crider Incompetent ! - They write copy like an 8 year old including the spelling errors! Powell Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Financial Services: Fundable.com Internet

9, Report #1319750

Jul 30 2016
luvs homes of tulsa dishonst. salesman very charming but dishonest tulsa Oklahoma Author: FREDONIA, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: luvs homes of tulsa tulsa, Oklahoma

10, Report #1319692

Jul 29 2016
Mesa Property Management Dishonest and Manipulating Victorville California Author: Upland, California Property Management: Mesa Property Management Victorville, California

11, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

12, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

13, Report #1319539

Jul 29 2016
Peruzzi Toyota RYAN DEGAN, JASON GILLES TREATMENT OF SINGLE FEMALE BUYERS HATFIELD Pennsylvania Warranty cancellation refunds Author: SELLERSVILLE, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Peruzzi Toyota HATFIELD, Pennsylvania

14, Report #1319519

Jul 29 2016
KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES THEIR MAINTENANCE STAFF ILLEGALLY CUT THE LOCK & REMOVED ITEMS FROM MY STORAGE UNIT ROELAND PARK Kansas
Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Realtors: KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES ROELAND PARK , Kansas

15, Report #1319476

Jul 28 2016
Aspen Property Management Rip-Off Property Management Company Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Questionable Activities: Aspen Property Management Tacoma, Washington

Jul 28 2016
Greystone Finance Group Ryan Harris, Greystone Finance Group, Precise Investment Enterprises, Inc. LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMMERS, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, STOLE MY MONEY, CON ARTISTS, FRAUDSTERS Beverly HIlls California
Giamatti. Author: La Puente, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

19, Report #1319380

Jul 28 2016
Product Development Corporation Deliver Yellow Fly-by-night Delivery Company Alpharetta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Door to Door Sales: Product Development Corporation Nationwide

20, Report #1319335

Jul 28 2016
HawkSpy HawkEye Keylogger Reborn SCAM / BROKEN HawkSpy Hawkeye keylogger reborn is a broken s***** software! DONT BUY. Internet Author: Iowa Computer Software: HawkSpy Internet

21, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

22, Report #1319296

Jul 27 2016
Ryan Buman Ryan Bauman, James Bauman, Ryan Bowman, James Bowman, Bill Bauman Deadbead Dad, Liar, Cheater, Player Denver Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Dead Beat Dads: Ryan Buman Nationwide

23, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

24, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

25, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas