RYAN HOMES, SHEW COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT, S & S DEVELOPMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ryan homes, shew community management, s & s development
There may be more specific results for "ryan homes, shew community management, s & s development"
For more specific results for "ryan homes, shew community management, s & s development"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
Enthralling skin care Eunisse They pretended to be through amazon and offer me a free sample of lotion if I paid the S $ H Internet Author: Alexandria, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Enthralling skin care Internet

27, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

28, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017

Aug 09 2017
Mplissit / Steve Be/ EB Suffit/ EB BE/ Steve Dechene/ Steve D Broner Mpliss.it Steve Be (one of his many aliases) raises capital from investors for this fake management company, only to use the money to live on. Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Mplissit / Steve Be/ EB Suffit/ EB BE/ Steve Dechene/ Steve D Broner Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
CSG SOLUTIONS​ John Hughes, Cary Evans and Daniel Rice Promoted zero balance credit card to help me pay off credit card s. They advised that it would not cost me anything EXCEPT $4,999.00 Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: CSG SOLUTIONS​ Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
C & G Homes, LLC C & G Homes, LLC Cheryl Boyer/Cheryl Lombardo-Boyer/Craig Oleary Deceptive, Unethical Company St Charles Missouri Author: St Charles, Missouri Landlords: C & G Homes, LLC St charles, Missouri

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Pinnacle Credit Management Pinnacle Credit Repair Credit Repair San Jose Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Pinnacle Credit Management Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
WAZ Investments LLC A security deposit of $1000 was made on July 6th for an unrenovated townhouse but no lease was signed. A refund was requested for said amount July 11th. No one could be reached for the refund until July 25th when I still didn't receive an answer. July 28th I finally reach senior management and he says he can not give me a full refund even though I never signed a lease. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Real Estate Services: WAZ Investments LLC Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 07 2017
Built Green Custom Homes BGCHBuild Green Custom Homes Dennis Celsor Dennis LIED about the service and support they can/will provide San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels Nationwide Author: Selma, Texas Builders & Contractors: Built Green Custom Homes Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Jet Coin BitCoin Jet Coin, Gladiacoin 's unusual because its bitcoin we used for payment. We were promised when we signed up for our bitcoins to be doubled in sixty using the trader platform in order to accomplish this. They gave a 100% guarantee that you will get your money back and it will be doubled, and also if you referred people you get commissions daily based on what they and you invested. I was got paid daily for the first week and then it stopped. When I started emailed support and the Facebook page, they claimed that the site got hacked and they are working on it. Then the sorry changed again, saying that they have new software and they just need to upgrade. Then I knew something was wrong when I emailed support and not getting any answers. New York Internet Author: Chantilly, Virginia Investment Brokers: Jet Coin BitCoin Internet

Aug 07 2017
Kokoon Homes, Dave Rades, CAJ Productions, LLC, David J Rades Home Never Built! Deposit NOT REFUNDED! Never Deposit CASH to Dave Rades Company! acworth GA, Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Manufactured Home Dealers: Kokoon Homes Toccoa,

Aug 07 2017
Tahiti Village Vaction clubs sumerpointe Resort and all they are associated with and Soleil Management 800-775-8463 Would like to join the civil law suit Las Vegas Nevada Author: Roswell, New Mexico Resorts: Tahiti Village Vaction clubs sumerpointe Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 07 2017
Built Green Custom Homes ; BGCH ; BUILT GREEN TEXAS ; Dennis Celsor ; builtgreentexas.com ; builtgreentx.com Minimal support until they get their check. No follow through to completion of home. We feel abandoned. Austin; San Antonio; New Braunfels Texas Author: Garden Ridge, Texas Builders & Contractors: Built Green Custom Homes Internet

Aug 07 2017
Allurerx Talked with a young woman named 'Unique to cancel. She didnt even have the right price i paid for samples every way u bring this website up the reqular and samples are different priced and from internet only or phone #'s. They made a mistake with me i don't throw away my shipping box. They already charged me for August 97.00 each bottle. I asked if i could send bottles back if unused. Unique said no! Never heard of it! Please look above. St. Petetsburgh Florida Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Allurerx St. Petetsburgh, Florida

Aug 07 2017
Market First Global 1 I have been ripped off for $40,000 on a property development that never eventualted. Victoria Internet Author: Greenwith, Alabama Home Owner Associations: Market First Internet

Aug 06 2017
Sam Cohen Brown Samuel Brown Sam Cohen Scammer - Doesn't pay Seattle Washginton Author: Connecticut SEO - Reputation Management: Sam Cohen Brown Internet

Aug 06 2017
Morgan Company-Contractors The Morgan Company Builders & Designers Scurry TX, General ContractorsMorgan Company Builders,General Contractor-Scurry TX ProjectMorgan Company-Scurry, TX , US –HouzzMorgan Company Scurry TXThe Morgan Company- Contractors- 9621 S. FM 148. Scu Uncompleted Project and Ripped off $52,849 in 2016 by Charles Joseph Morgan of Morgan Company (various online webistes) 9621 S. FM 148 Scurry TX Texas
Author: Southlake, Texas Builders & Contractors: Morgan Company-Contractors Internet

Aug 06 2017
Mastering E-commerce - Vivek S. (CEO) - I Wired $1995 Seven Months Ago for Their Limited Program and Received NOTHING! San Diego California Author: Kincheloe, Michigan On-Line Business: Mastering E-commerce San Diego, California

Aug 05 2017
Shaina Leigh Management and Photography Shaina Leigh Management; Shaina Leigh Photography Terrible Manager! Rude, Unprofessional, Poor Communicator, deceitful, blackballer Coconut Creek, Hollywood Florida Author: Florida Modeling Agencies: Shaina Leigh Management and Photography Coconut Creek, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Success Marketing Institute WUB.comaleza.com PoolToys.com NootroFocus Jerome's LawThe San Francisco PostPrice Alert ProYorkshire Terrier HubComputer Support 24's Shahrzad Javadi Sam Cohen-Brown Otto Ortega Joshua Parker Kevin Kerr Leydaly Ramirez Mason Buergel They are running internet marketing scams by which they defraud people via spam campaigns. They don't pay their contracts and are thousands of dollars in debt. This company is a scam Renton Washington
Updated Names Author: Connecticut SEO - Reputation Management: Success Marketing Institute Renton , Washington