Your Search | s & c enterprises

Jul 19 2016
Tracey myers access international Access international C/O island holdings Inc sent paper work and a cashiers check in the amount of $350.00¬† Author: Dublin, Georgia Questionable Activities: Tracey myers access international Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Owners Pride Companions Craig/Cj Tobler Lair, coward, s*** on the bottom of your shoe. Lockhart Texas Author: Texas Animal Abuse: Owners Pride Companions Lockhart , Texas

Jul 19 2016
Salis Immunity Blend Essential Oil Salis Immunity Blend Essetial Oil(800) 840-3768800-838-9541 4535 S 2300 E Ste B, Salt Lake City, UT 84117 DO NOT BUY! Caution - They will steal $$$ fro you. Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: Middletown, New York Alternative Health: Salis Immunity Blend Essential Oil Internet

Jul 19 2016
Beauclarc A. Thomas Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C Innovative Homes architecturaltrainingconsultants.comB A THOMAS INNOVATIVE HOMES FRAUD, CLAIMS TO BE AIA & LEED CERTIFIED, HE IS NOT, OWES ME $8000.00 REFUSE TO PAY Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beauclarc A. Thomas Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 19 2016
Secret Serums c/o GLF I ordered this as it was advertised as a 15 day trial. Instead, they shipped two full bottles and when I called to return it, they said because I had opened the package, I couldn't! I Lewiston CA Author: Lakeside, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums c/o GLF Internet

Jul 18 2016
private label nutraceuticals llc free sample,pay 4.95 shipping only, 20 days charge on my m/c 99.15 norcross Georgia
Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Beauty Products: private label nutraceuticals llc norcross, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
red lobster ...brett loy and tasha i was wrongly let go because of my P T S D farmington New Mexico Author: AZTEC, New Mexico Liars: red lobster farmington, New Mexico

33, Report #1292071

Jul 18 2016
rocky auto sale sold a piece of s*** car to my boyfriend he didnt even have it for 24 hours and it blew up on him.. louisville Kentucky
Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: rocky auto sale louisville , Kentucky

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet

Jul 18 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Lawyer lies in court and rudely interrupt the opposite party when it is not even her turn to speak Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) San Francisco, California

Jul 18 2016
pixwraps they took over 1000.$ and gave nothing.. Andrew claims he adopted 6 special needs kids and that was his motivation for exspanding.. exspantion cost integreity.. payplal and bill me latr do nothing.. c fraud, deciet,habitual liars, Internet Author: castaic, California Consumer Services: pixwraps Internet

Jul 18 2016
J B ENTERTAINMENT they charge my a\c 436.26 by mistake and now they donot give my money back, okc Oklahoma Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Restaurants: J B ENTERTAINMENT okc, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2016
Rothschild Investment Corporation Maximum Rothschild, Rothschild Investment Corporation, Max, S Mohammad M Ashlar, Washington, Miami, Miami Beach Nationwide
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Investment Brokers: Rothschild Investment Corporation Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
6463732580 Above number tries to steal your IdentityIts a landline number in New York It says S Irizarry.Claims to work with Bankers Health Group They are asking for your Identity and SSN ,In particular if you are a health worker/medical Doctor Do not sign with B Bankers Healthcare Group florida florida
Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: 6463732580 florida ,

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
Bu-sy Co., Ltd Coach Bag Clearance (on Facebook) Placed order for 2 handbags totaling $78, plus S/H $12 = $90.00. They charged $95.69. Internet
Author: Forestdale, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Bu-sy Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 15 2016
Leon Anglin Big L Mobile RV & Handyman Services MOBILE RV & HANDYMAN SERVICES s****. Author: Ocala , Florida Home Improvements: Leon Anglin Internet

Jul 14 2016
Derek Bohlken SCAMMED by Derek Bohlken, Liar, Internet Conman. Says he will setup Campaigns with your Moneyand Bring in 100's of people. Merriam Kansas
Author: Haiku, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Derek Bohlken Merriam, Kansas

Jul 14 2016
IHire Inc Frederick MD I used IHIre for a few months in 2013 and then cancelled since the information they were sending me was not of use to me. I did not receive anymore job listings or reports from them after that but recently realized upon close review of my bank financial s Career search company Frederick, MD Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Internet Service Providers: IHire Inc Frederick MD Internet

Jul 14 2016
Carl C. Dooley, Jr. Sykes Place Plantation Buyer beware of purchasing horses from this place Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Clio, California Horse Traders: Carl C. Dooley, Jr. Brookville, Missouri

Jul 14 2016
Western reional center for brain & Spinal injury Dr Stuart S Kaplan , Neurosurgeon OVERLY-SELF-IMPRESSED !! Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Doctors: Western reional center for brain & Spinal injury Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2016
Aztil air conditioning Aztil air conditioning 2534 s military trail west palm beach florida 33415 888 440-9063 license # caco #49253 cell 561 718-4090 Aztil air conditioning took my m9ney and provided a fraudulent contract, my central broke they show up next day, but promise they work 24 hours round the clock, the service hits fix nothing and wind up robbing jewelry from my house, please stay far far away from these scammer theives!! Aztil air conditioning west palm beach florida Nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Emergency Services: Aztil air conditioning florida

Jul 13 2016
ReNew rejuvenating eye cream Ageless Vitamin C SerumRevitalize Age defying skin serum SCAM! Nationwide
Author: MILWAUKIE, Oregon Beauty Products: ReNew rejuvenating eye cream Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
ProMag Energy Group A/C and Heating Inc BUYER BEWARE! WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISABLED AND ELDERLY! Cocoa Florida Author: SEBASTIAN, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ProMag Energy Group A/C and Heating Inc Cocoa, Florida

Jul 12 2016