Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: s & c enterprises
There may be more reports for "s & c enterprises"
For more results perform a general search for "s & c enterprises"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
Amazon.com Winver, Washington D C, an Amazon.com employee: Homdox Stainless Wall Mounted mailbox lockable letterbox. Ordered: January 21, 2017.  Amazon.com approved the refund on February 3. I still don't have it. Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Liars: Amazon.com Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

J C Penny Sold gold ring that was actually silver Akron Ohio
Author: Munroe Falls, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: J C Penny Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Duane S. Carling CTM Engineering, mustangirs Inferior product AND service, $10,000+ lost! Farmington Utah Author: Northglenn, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Duane S. Carling Farmington, Utah

Feb 12 2017
MorningStar Enterprises LLC - Rod Arters - Scam Artist - Mooresville North Carolina Non payment, non delivery/ delayed installs, mismanagement of funds. Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Rod Arters is a scam artist, plain and simple. So is MorningStar Enterprises, LLC Mooresville North Carolina Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Solar Energy: MorningStar Enterprises - Rod Arters - Scam Artist - Mooresville North Carolina Mooresville, North Carolina

Feb 10 2017
SureViagra.com Owner / Operator Leslie FernandesCustomer Support ExecutiveToll Free : 1-888-663-2040 / 646-893-7959 Said couldnt accept credit card for online order, needed my bank routing information 3275 S Jones Blvd STE 103 Las Vegas, NV 89146-676 Internet . las vegas nevada Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drugstores: SureViagra.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
RANDY S. KIMMELMAN DO South Florida Surgical Specialists, LLC3467 W Hillsboro Blvd, Suite BDeerfield Beach, Florida 33442P: 954-574-0252 AROGANT UNORGANIZED DOCTOR NO COMMUNICATION SKILLS VERY POOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER Deerfield Beach Florida Author: BOCA RATON, Florida Doctors: RANDY S. KIMMELMAN DO Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
5 STAR PUMP & CONTROLS HOWARD C GILLIS JR STOLEN PRODUCT Spring Hill Kansas Author: DALLAS, Texas Dead Beat Customers: 5 STAR PUMP & CONTROLS Spring Hill , Kansas

Feb 09 2017
Becanada David Belton Enterprises Worthless Software and Misleading Advertising Ripped Off for $200 Ontario, Canada Author: Seattle, Computer Software: Becanada Ontario, ,

Feb 09 2017
Residential remedies fort mcmurray 3% reality Fort management ltd S****y realty/ rental management company Fort mcmurray Alberta Author: Fort mcmuray, Alberta Realtors: Residential remedies fort mcmurray Fort mcnurray, Alberta

Feb 09 2017
SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, S. A., SMI Swissmetal Inc. I have also invested in SMH Schweizerische in Panama and want my investment back, like others Panama City Panama Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Investment Brokers: SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, S. A., Panama City, Other

Feb 09 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Lawyer RIPPED ME OFF SCOTTSDALE Part 2 (((REDACTED))) Bar Complaint Author: Arizona Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Feb 09 2017
Big D;s Auctions Damian DavisBig D's Auctions122 N. Genesee St. Geneva, NY, 14456Damian Davis (315)521-1999 Will Sell Your Items and Keep all your money!!! Lies and unkept promises a staple Geneva, New York
Author: Denver, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Big D;s Auctions Geneva,, New York

Feb 09 2017
Luxstyle international I went on luxstyle web page. And I didn't order anything and yet they sent me an email telling me that they are shipping me a product that I did not order. Odense C Denmark Author: Welland , Alabama Eye Care: Luxstyle international Denmark

Feb 08 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, Inc AstoriaVR HeadsetsVR Shinecon Headsets I have tried to return my VR Shinecon Headsets since January 7 and no one will contact me. Santa Barbara California
Author: Magnolia, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanderian Enterprises, Inc Santa Barbara, California

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 07 2017
Platinum Limousine Service Melvin C. Logan 9900 Hummingbird Lane Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 Dangerous and Unskilled Limo Driver Waldorf Maryland Author: District Heights, Maryland Taxi & Limousine Services: Platinum Limousine Service Waldorf, Maryland

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Irina Carmen Neacsu Truck driver for Heavy weight Enterprises
Author: SATELLITE BEACH, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Irina Carmen Neacsu Truck driver for Heavy weight trucking company Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
New Sun Energies Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: New Sun Energies clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with New Sun Energies. New Sun Energies is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and always work within the codes and guidelines of the licensed, insured, and bonded contractors.*UPDATE: New Sun Energies recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: New Sun Energies Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. New Sun Energies LLC has extensive experience in residential solar technology. New Sun Energies hands-on strategy will guide you throughout the entire process to avoid any confusion or delays. New Sun Energies offers solar technology for residential, commercial and municipal locations. New Sun Energies has 5 different locations nationwide and more coming in the future. New Sun Energies is here to p Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Steve Kaeser Enterprises Steve Kaeser Photographic LightingSteve Kaeser Photographic Lighting & accessoriesSteve kaeser backgrounds Poor quality products, bad customer service, bad return policy ventura California
Author: Alabama Specialty Stores: Steve Kaeser Enterprises ventura, California

Feb 03 2017
Coal Cosmetic Parisian Glow Serum CremeEmpowered stole my money from my account. I placed my first order on 02/01/17. They over charged me for a free sample. the itemized receipt showed an additional charge. for s/h. Orlando Florida Author: South Jersey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic Florida

Feb 02 2017
maxoto san diego california TUAN ANH NGUYEN owner maleTracy unk last name c owner of both locations including ocean beach californiaTommy head mechanic ripoff of auto repairs and was proven by the state of california, san diego California Author: Alabama Auto Repair Service: maxoto san diego california san diego, California