S & C ENTERPRISES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: s & c enterprises
There may be more specific results for "s & c enterprises"
For more specific results for "s & c enterprises"
Showing 1-25 of 15,319 Found Reports For more specific results for "s & c enterprises"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
Veyron Skin Serum s to say I only got a small bottle for $98.41 .Totally a RIPOFF and SCAM !! Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorney Generals: Veyron Skin Serum Internet

Apr 24 2017
Adam S. Tracy iBankattorneys.com, Adam S. Tracy, Esq@tracyfirmSecurities Compliance Group, LTDThe Tracy Firm, LTD Adam Tracy -- Lawyer Disciplined By Bar! File A Complaint Immediately If Victim Of Tracy Law, LTD Wheaton Illinois
Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Adam S. Tracy Wheaton, Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Cliff Brinson Cliff Lawton Brinson C Lawton Brinson goldnsilverofcolorodo goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF LAWTON BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ PERTH MINT GOLD BARS ON EBAY Canon City Colorado
Cliff Brinson is a Convicted Felon who Served Prison Time Author: Maryland Online Trading: Cliff Brinson Canon City, Colorado

Apr 21 2017
j c pole barns/ james carver jc pole barns is a unprofessional barn builder and has no concern how the building how his employees build it franklin Kentucky Author: newburgh, Indiana Builders & Contractors: j c pole barns franklin, Kentucky

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction Inc. Kent Washington Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: C&R Boger Construction Inc Kent, Washington

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction  unrelenting phone solicitations kent, Washington Author: Bellingham, Washington Building Services: C&R Boger Construction kent, Washington

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction CR Boger Deceptive and illegal one-call-closesales practices Internet
Annoying Calls From CR Broger Construction Author: Seattle, Washington Builders & Contractors: C&R Boger Construction Internet

Apr 20 2017
Ripped Muscle C San Diego california Author: Bellingham, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Ripped Muscle C

Apr 20 2017
Amazing Lamps Bought a bulb from this conpany for my 61 samsung, bulb lasted 34 days... no contact info and horrible way to make money.... bulb hl-s 6187w... Lexington ky. Kentucky Author: Sun valley , Nevada TVs & VCRs: Amazing Lamps Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Feher Enterprises ripoff, no-show Sacramento California Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Shipping & Handling: Feher Enterprises Sacramento, California

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Skin Opulent they offer you a free 14 day supply for $4.95 S&H and then charge you $89.95 more without your permission or knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Neosho, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Apr 18 2017
Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Yosef Kaye, Nicholas CoakleyJosh Black Enterprises, Dolev Media, ExplorerNic ECom Beginners Scam - Total Scam Never buy anything from these people Thailand, Australia, Sydney New South Wales Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Internet

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Pitman Construction Property Manager Camilla Arthur, Walter & Walter, Derey Properties Registered in Virginia and West Virginia Foreigh C / corporation Bullying Property Manager Roanoke Virginia They are not alone! I lived in one of their properties Author: Vinton, Virginia Racists: Civil Rights Violators: Pitman Construction Property Manager Roanoke, Virginia

Apr 18 2017
Designers Watch David S DesignersWatch.com.au SCAM & FRAUD ALERT Banksia Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Designers Watch Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
L'etoile Skin Healthy Skin, Find Beauty and Truth Bait and switch; misrepresented costs; offered free samples for cost of s & h only. Fifteen days later charge full over-inflated price citing terms and conditions that were never presented at point of purchase or in packaging upon receipt. On line based, but packaging indicates LA Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: L'etoile Skin Internet

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 17 2017
RE Nichols enterprises Has not showed back up after cutting this parson a check he has not showed up with material or returned my phone calls. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Home Improvements: RE Nichols enterprises Augusta , Florida

Apr 17 2017
iQL skin cream / WG skin cream That's the name of how they charged my card. I sent product back and they just sent me a return notice but didn't give money back. The next month sent out the same products again. I returned & still no credit. They keep saying they are going to send me s Won't refund money, keep lying about check being mailed Utah Internet
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: iQL skin cream / WG skin cream Internet

Apr 17 2017
Parisian Glow Ripoff Marketing St. Petersberg, Florida Internet they Rip you off via C/C this is also backed by is also backed by shark tank investor Lori Greiner St. Petersburg, Fla. Internet
Author: Paterson, New Jersey Skin Care: Parisian Glow Ripoff Marketing St. Petersberg, Florida Internet Internet