S & C ENTERPRISES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: s & c enterprises
There may be more specific results for "s & c enterprises"
For more specific results for "s & c enterprises"
Showing 1-25 of 15,450 Found Reports For more specific results for "s & c enterprises"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS My daughter a minor registered to get the price of items too expensive she exit without purchasing. The item was sent tried returning. No response. DK-5100 Odense Denmark Author: Toronto, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS DK-5100 Odense c,

Jun 21 2017
Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Space Unlimited’ s employees and dedicated team is committed to continue our positive relationship with all current and past customers and tenants.*UPDATE: Space Unlimited pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Space Unlimited recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Property Management: Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a professional property management company. Space Unlimited is here to serve your commercial and residential needs by providing world class property management with customized renovated space designed to enhance your business image or living environment. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 20 2017
Maxima School Of Makeup Artistry Maxima Salpie Tatka is Worthless Makeup instructor Piece of S*** Makeup School Scottsdale Arizona
(((redacted))) Owner Salpie Tatka Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Con Artists: Maxima School Of Makeup Artistry Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
Herbruck Enterprises Ron Herbruck, Audrey Herbruck Total frauds! Worked for them.over a year. Using PPW software. They still owe me money, and refuse to give me my accou t i formation to verify my monies owed. Also, the address is incorrect, because noe they are in Florida. If you are going to work in the Property Preservation world, stay clear. Florida Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Property Management: Herbruck Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Tuffy Auto Center Kakale Inc, Kruger Enterprises False Advertising, Non Certified Technicians. Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Center Naples, Florida

Jun 19 2017
Sterling audio services SAS AKA-JIMMY FERRANTE Aka-Little Jimmy Lies about what he's going to pay you and makes you chase him for months for your money . Lose this job after job by insulting the employer calling them idiots or dumb c***s Middlesex New Jersey Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Sterling audio services SAS JIMMY FERRANTE Middlesex, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove Poor Install... Failed to meet NJ Consumer Affair Obligation East Hanover New Jersey
Author: North Haledon, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove East Hanover, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2017
BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM KSHEALT*BUYLUXBEAUTY They hook you in on getting free trial just pay s/h for $4.95 then 14 dayslater they charge you 200.00 dollars. Denver colrado Internet Author: White swan, Washington Skin Care: BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM Internet

Adam S. Smosny, dba Imperial Vending Co Vending Company Rip Off Cleveland Ohio
Author: Euclid, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Adam S. Smosny, dba Imperial Vending Co Cleveland, Ohio

Jun 18 2017
M&S Services AKA Joey Sours do not use M & S Services they leave job unfinished Branson Hollister Springfield and surrounding Ozar Nationwide
Author: Branson, Missouri Home Improvements: M&S Heating And Air Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing Ammunition Co. This puke when I was going to buy a truck and trailer went behind my back and bought it. I made the mistake of telling him of the sellers and how they'd finance. His answer when confronted. You snooze you lose. POS. However he snoozed longer. Instead of working he sat on his lazy a*s and didn't make payments. I got to help the seller of a peterbilt reposess his equipment. Red Wing Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing, Minnesota

Jun 18 2017
Justfly.com Lucy (screams and pounds #s at you) andLloyd (is it a coincidence that they have the same initial -- and is he really a supervisor with no additional information 52 minutes later?) Ripoff, Cancelled but not Refunded, hour of my life wasted, Don't Care Internet Author: federal way, Washington Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 18 2017
pistolaccents wont respond back to my order for 2 lone wolf 40 s&w compensators peekskill New York Author: traverse city, Michigan Guns & Ranges: pistolaccents peekskill, New York

Jun 17 2017
EyeOpulent / Completeskin Auto CANCEALATION IS A LIE ! Lost $200's for 3 months BECAUSE NO CANCEALATION # LADIES PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK! Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Skin Care: EyeOpulent / Completeskin Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Real Property Management Capital (RPM Rockville) Tatjana DmitrioskavaHooda S. SulemanHelen Rosales RPM lies, allows people to enter your house without notice, fails to make repairs, steals money. Rockville Maryland Author: College Park, Maryland Real Estate Services: Real Property Management Capital (RPM Rockville) Rockville , Maryland

Jun 17 2017
IHOP San Antonio Culebra Ramzi Hakim/ Kent s is a horrible location at Culebra and 1604! This manager is a disaster! san antonio texas Author: San Antonio, Texas 78253, Texas Questionable Activities: IHOP San Antonio Culebra san antonio,

Jun 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  wannabehacker, ddoser, informant Hanover Township Pennsylvania My Big Brother Author: Clarkston, Michigan Computer Fraud: (((REDACTED))) (((REDACTED))), Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2017
Sykes Enterprises AIB Problems Tampa Florida Nationwide Author: Missoula, Montana Computer Help Desk: Sykes Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Leonore Dalmacio Leonore Cueto Lenore C. Dalmacio Fraud alert insurance and credit card Con artist Brooklyn Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: Leonore Dalmacio Internet

Jun 16 2017
C. David Brown II Broad and Cassel sabotager law firm Broad and Cassel Orlando Florida Author: Florida Lawyers: C. David Brown II Orlando, Florida

Jun 16 2017
allurmierskincaresolutions offering skin care lotion and cream got credit card# and charging 80 0r 90 $s for future shipments no city given internet Author: durham, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: allurmierskincaresolutions

Jun 15 2017
Dr. Robert Backstein Dr. Robert S Backstein Dr. Robert Backstein botchen my gynecomastia surgery Toronto Ontario Dr. Robert Backstein botched my gynecomastia surgery Author: Kitchener, Ontario Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Robert Backstein Toronto, Ontario