S & C ENTERPRISES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: s & c enterprises
There may be more specific results for "s & c enterprises"
For more specific results for "s & c enterprises"
Showing 26-50 of 41,103 Found Reports For more specific results for "s & c enterprises"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 09 2017
Assure Products Assure C-oil try for only 4.95. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Assure Products Internet

Aug 09 2017
IDA .....independent Dealers Advantage ,LLC 780 Buford Highway ,Bldg C-100Suwanee Ga.30024 Took payments then start going back several months previous saying payments were never made Suwanee Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: IDA .....independent Dealers Advantage ,LLC Suwanee, Georgia

Aug 09 2017
C serum technologies Vinetics CSupport@skinhealthdesk.com Order C serum cream as a test to see if I liked it. Have been receiving them every month or so. Returned to sender was written on the box & returned to post office. Did not receive any for a month or more. St. Petersburg, FLoridainternet Internet Author: Midland, Texas Criminal Justice System: C serum technologies Internet

Aug 09 2017
CSG SOLUTIONS​ John Hughes, Cary Evans and Daniel Rice Promoted zero balance credit card to help me pay off credit card s. They advised that it would not cost me anything EXCEPT $4,999.00 Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: CSG SOLUTIONS​ Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
C & G Homes, LLC C & G Homes, LLC Cheryl Boyer/Cheryl Lombardo-Boyer/Craig Oleary Deceptive, Unethical Company St Charles Missouri Author: St Charles, Missouri Landlords: C & G Homes, LLC St charles, Missouri

Aug 08 2017
Shaun Smith Sent me an email that said if I didn't contact to pay a balance of $865.75 I would be taken to court and sued for the money and a 5200 approximately. They also threatened jail time.The charges are listed as 1983(c), 19(a), 21(us). Case file RR 187829 Internet Author: maysville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Jet Coin BitCoin Jet Coin, Gladiacoin 's unusual because its bitcoin we used for payment. We were promised when we signed up for our bitcoins to be doubled in sixty using the trader platform in order to accomplish this. They gave a 100% guarantee that you will get your money back and it will be doubled, and also if you referred people you get commissions daily based on what they and you invested. I was got paid daily for the first week and then it stopped. When I started emailed support and the Facebook page, they claimed that the site got hacked and they are working on it. Then the sorry changed again, saying that they have new software and they just need to upgrade. Then I knew something was wrong when I emailed support and not getting any answers. New York Internet Author: Chantilly, Virginia Investment Brokers: Jet Coin BitCoin Internet

Aug 07 2017
Lux Style InterNational Lux International I clicked on their website to review their product, upon seeing the cost, I shut down their webpage, shipped anyways Odense C Nationwide Author: Fort Jones, California Skin Care: Lux Style InterNational Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Allurerx Talked with a young woman named 'Unique to cancel. She didnt even have the right price i paid for samples every way u bring this website up the reqular and samples are different priced and from internet only or phone #'s. They made a mistake with me i don't throw away my shipping box. They already charged me for August 97.00 each bottle. I asked if i could send bottles back if unused. Unique said no! Never heard of it! Please look above. St. Petetsburgh Florida Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Allurerx St. Petetsburgh, Florida

Aug 06 2017
Morgan Company-Contractors The Morgan Company Builders & Designers Scurry TX, General ContractorsMorgan Company Builders,General Contractor-Scurry TX ProjectMorgan Company-Scurry, TX , US –HouzzMorgan Company Scurry TXThe Morgan Company- Contractors- 9621 S. FM 148. Scu Uncompleted Project and Ripped off $52,849 in 2016 by Charles Joseph Morgan of Morgan Company (various online webistes) 9621 S. FM 148 Scurry TX Texas
Author: Southlake, Texas Builders & Contractors: Morgan Company-Contractors Internet

Aug 06 2017
Mastering E-commerce - Vivek S. (CEO) - I Wired $1995 Seven Months Ago for Their Limited Program and Received NOTHING! San Diego California Author: Kincheloe, Michigan On-Line Business: Mastering E-commerce San Diego, California

Aug 06 2017
American Home Shield AHSAHS Warranty Company Horrible Company / Horrible Service / Horrible Contractors - Tried to not fix my A/C AGAIN Ormond Beach Florida
Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: American Home Shield Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Success Marketing Institute WUB.comaleza.com PoolToys.com NootroFocus Jerome's LawThe San Francisco PostPrice Alert ProYorkshire Terrier HubComputer Support 24's Shahrzad Javadi Sam Cohen-Brown Otto Ortega Joshua Parker Kevin Kerr Leydaly Ramirez Mason Buergel They are running internet marketing scams by which they defraud people via spam campaigns. They don't pay their contracts and are thousands of dollars in debt. This company is a scam Renton Washington
Updated Names Author: Connecticut SEO - Reputation Management: Success Marketing Institute Renton , Washington

Aug 04 2017
G E Money Inc MalcolmSean Sheldon Elwin Fraud, hounding phone calling and texting at inappropriate times, Dekalb, illinois Scam Author: pleasant prairie, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: G E Money Inc Internet

Aug 04 2017
Assure CBD Oil Scam, I received an email saying you could try the product for just the price of S&H....this is not the first product I've bought for just S&H but is the only one e I've been charged more for. Internet Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Home HealthCare: Assure CBD Oil Internet

Aug 04 2017
Neulift Neuliftskin.com Neulift.org Neulift.net Offered trial with hidden fine print Charged $89 and $85 soon after paying S/H for trial Called Cancelled Told no auto-ship Faked Canx and denied phone call to question verify and canx Giant RIP Then sent second shipment Now want almost $400 Fountain Valley California Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Neulift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 04 2017
B&S auto salvage Scott the mechanic called them to locate a rear for a 1995 jeep wrangler was told they had one at the salvage yard they also told me they could repair my jeep many phone calls later I was told that my jeep had the wrong front end on it so they ordered a 1995 jeep from Georgia after waiting one month they told me my jeep was repaired came back running worst then ever scared to drive it I took it to another mechanic to look it over the following is now broke on my Jeep front end censor for 4 wheel drive broken emergency brake hooked up did not work due to it being to short bolts missing from rear and front end right front passengers side shock missing bushing boot missing on my steering linkage Clutch slave bleeder valve missing rear oil over filled not enough in front end I know I have a year warranty but I'am afraid to take it back to them wildwood Florida Author: Shady Hills, Florida Auto Repair Service: B&S auto salvage wildwood, Florida

Aug 04 2017
americanclassicmotors WHAT A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!. I bought a $35 Kuryakyn Accent Vent for my Harley Davidson... it didn't fit, I asked to send back, they asked for a picture... then they told Ebay I had altered the part because I applied double sided tape in a effort to make it stick... and then got my case closed and therefore denied me any return or refund! I have bought 100's of items on Ebay & Amazon, sometimes you have to return for any reason.. do your self a favor do not believe Nick at AMERICAN CLASSIC MOTORS... he is a liar and will give the run around to avoid any return or refund.... , Zieglerville Pennsylvania
Author: sanford, Florida Motorcycles: americanclassicmotors , Zieglerville, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2017
JIT Transportation c/o ROKU ROKU New Product completely dead less than 90 days from purchasing Milpitas California Author: San Clemente, California Electronic Manufacturers: JIT Transportation c/o ROKU Milpitas , California

Aug 02 2017
Trenton Thomas Scammer Scam, oldschool runescape, osrs, scammer, false seller Cedar Springs Michigan
Might want to correct yourself... Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Trenton Thomas Cedar Springs, Michigan

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Aug 01 2017
Lux International APS Postboks 1158DK-5100 Odense CDenmark LUX Internationals is accusing me of placing order which I never did not and is demanding I pay $124.85 Lux International Sales APS ( Odense C Denmark) Nationwide Author: Surrey , British Columbia Collection Agency's: Lux International APS Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Allegro Anti-Aging Cream I never ordered Allegro, did receive box & returned to sender same day Sherman Oaks California I sent this letter to them, after not able to do it on-line and the msg said when I called 800/289-5916 Author: Whittier, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California