Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: s & c enterprises
There may be more reports for "s & c enterprises"
For more results perform a general search for "s & c enterprises"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
5 STAR PUMP & CONTROLS HOWARD C GILLIS JR STOLEN PRODUCT Spring Hill Kansas Author: DALLAS, Texas Dead Beat Customers: 5 STAR PUMP & CONTROLS Spring Hill , Kansas

Feb 09 2017
Becanada David Belton Enterprises Worthless Software and Misleading Advertising Ripped Off for $200 Ontario, Canada Author: Seattle, Computer Software: Becanada Ontario, ,

Feb 09 2017
Residential remedies fort mcmurray 3% reality Fort management ltd S****y realty/ rental management company Fort mcmurray Alberta Author: Fort mcmuray, Alberta Realtors: Residential remedies fort mcmurray Fort mcnurray, Alberta

Feb 09 2017
SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, S. A., SMI Swissmetal Inc. I have also invested in SMH Schweizerische in Panama and want my investment back, like others Panama City Panama Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Investment Brokers: SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, S. A., Panama City, Other

Feb 09 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Lawyer RIPPED ME OFF SCOTTSDALE Part 2 (((REDACTED))) Bar Complaint Author: Arizona Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Feb 09 2017
Big D;s Auctions Damian DavisBig D's Auctions122 N. Genesee St. Geneva, NY, 14456Damian Davis (315)521-1999 Will Sell Your Items and Keep all your money!!! Lies and unkept promises a staple Geneva, New York
Author: Denver, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Big D;s Auctions Geneva,, New York

Feb 09 2017
Luxstyle international I went on luxstyle web page. And I didn't order anything and yet they sent me an email telling me that they are shipping me a product that I did not order. Odense C Denmark Author: Welland , Alabama Eye Care: Luxstyle international Denmark

Feb 08 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, Inc AstoriaVR HeadsetsVR Shinecon Headsets I have tried to return my VR Shinecon Headsets since January 7 and no one will contact me. Santa Barbara California
Author: Magnolia, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanderian Enterprises, Inc Santa Barbara, California

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 07 2017
Platinum Limousine Service Melvin C. Logan 9900 Hummingbird Lane Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 Dangerous and Unskilled Limo Driver Waldorf Maryland Author: District Heights, Maryland Taxi & Limousine Services: Platinum Limousine Service Waldorf, Maryland

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Irina Carmen Neacsu Truck driver for Heavy weight Enterprises
Author: SATELLITE BEACH, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Irina Carmen Neacsu Truck driver for Heavy weight trucking company Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
New Sun Energies Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: New Sun Energies clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with New Sun Energies. New Sun Energies is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and always work within the codes and guidelines of the licensed, insured, and bonded contractors.*UPDATE: New Sun Energies recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: New Sun Energies Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. New Sun Energies LLC has extensive experience in residential solar technology. New Sun Energies hands-on strategy will guide you throughout the entire process to avoid any confusion or delays. New Sun Energies offers solar technology for residential, commercial and municipal locations. New Sun Energies has 5 different locations nationwide and more coming in the future. New Sun Energies is here to p Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Steve Kaeser Enterprises Steve Kaeser Photographic LightingSteve Kaeser Photographic Lighting & accessoriesSteve kaeser backgrounds Poor quality products, bad customer service, bad return policy ventura California
Author: Alabama Specialty Stores: Steve Kaeser Enterprises ventura, California

Feb 03 2017
Coal Cosmetic Parisian Glow Serum CremeEmpowered stole my money from my account. I placed my first order on 02/01/17. They over charged me for a free sample. the itemized receipt showed an additional charge. for s/h. Orlando Florida Author: South Jersey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic Florida

Feb 02 2017
maxoto san diego california TUAN ANH NGUYEN owner maleTracy unk last name c owner of both locations including ocean beach californiaTommy head mechanic ripoff of auto repairs and was proven by the state of california, san diego California Author: Alabama Auto Repair Service: maxoto san diego california san diego, California

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

Feb 01 2017
C&C Nutrabody C&C NPK NutraPeakC&C Nutrabody They charged my account for the first set of bottles I order which came to a total of 4.49$ a piece. Then the continued to charge my account and it's now 79.99$ a bottle (2) in was only suppose to be a 14 day trial. And the contine to charge me and I have not received any more product now they are charging me for nothing. I want my nearly 200$ back! I can not find the city it is located in Internet Author: Brunswick, Ohio Weightloss Programs: C&C Nutrabody Internet

Feb 01 2017
BuyAsroriaVR.com Kanderian Enterprises Inc Cheated me out of $179.00 Katy Texas Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: BuyAsroriaVR.com

Feb 01 2017
SECRET SERUM C/O GLF I called the company and asked how I send the product I don't want back and how I get a refund. I was aked if I opened the package. I told the lady I opened it. How was I suppoded to know what was inside. She told me that its company policy that she can't giv eme a refund and I can't send the product back because I opened the package. Lewiston Maine Author: Remer, Minnesota Skin Care: SECRET SERUM C/O GLF Lewiston, Maine

Jan 31 2017
Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Tryskinroyale RoyaleTryskin and Tryeyeroyale They had automatically deducted $86.95 on my debit card without my knowledge. But when I called them, they said that I have agreed to the terms and condition on the box when I just got the box and calle dthem right away. They said I have 30 days to cancel that I do not know about. Anyway, I cancelled as soon as I received the product sample. They still would not give me the refund of my money. It s a rip off. They cannot just deduct money from my account without my knowledge. Just because they have found out my account number does not mean they can automatically deduct. They should be reported to the better business bureau or the authorities. They have no legal right to just deduct money from people's checking account. I would like to be able to get my money back please HELP. Fountain Valley California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Fountain Valley, California

Jan 31 2017
ReVitalize ReNew Eye CreamAgeless Vitamin C Age,Renew,ReVitalize Internet
Author: Spokane, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: ReVitalize Internet

Jan 30 2017
S H Brandt & Associates Steve Brandt Architect, Engineer Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Lighthouse Point, Florida Home Improvements: S H Brandt & Associates Steve Brandt Lighthouse Point, Florida

Jan 29 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, INC I ordered 3 of the vr headsets on 12/10/2016 for $119.97 and have not received them and the phone numbers are out of order and the no response from my emails. Richmond Texas Author: MARTIN, South Dakota Cameras & Video: Kanderian Enterprises, INC Richmond, Texas