S I R S Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: s i r s
There may be more specific results for "s i r s"
For more specific results for "s i r s"
Showing 1-25 of 318,763 Found Reports For more specific results for "s i r s"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
LandSafe Landsafe mortgage company stole money from Bank of America account holder is/wasAnita C Sumter til this day I have been trying to prove that someone from the Bank stole my money or from Land Safe Mortgage company 11,000.00 and 2,000.00 from Wells Fargo W Stolen Identity Columbia South Carolina Author: Alabama Credit Services: LandSafe ,

Oct 23 2017
DIRECT EXPRESS US DIRECT EXPRESSCOMERICA BANKMASTERCARD DEBIT Social Security recommended I have my benefits loaded to the Direct Express Debit card and I’ve been doing this for approximately five months now. Internet Author: Chowchilla, California Credit & Debt Services: DIRECT EXPRESS Internet

Oct 23 2017
Plantminer The sold me a misleading product. Told me if I sign up I would get leads for work. The leads I received don't suit the equipment I have. Brisbane Nationwide Author: Brisbane, Unusual Rip-Off: Plantminer Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Storsch Purchased the worlds smallest drone online. 4 mos. later I got it parts missing . Notified by email. Sent new one neither one work. Rip off. Unknown Internet
Author: Oregon City, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Storsch Internet

Oct 23 2017
Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent They go by many names however its one big fraud - be careful they took 3900 of my disability settlement. I reported fraud as soon as i found out it was one of their employees when i got thru one day on their 800 number that told me my card was cloned i n Direct Express aka Comerica Bank aka Conduent ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF - TO THE DISABLED AND UNITED STATES FEDERAL MONEY Austin Texas Author: miami, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent Austin, Texas

Oct 23 2017
Pre Property Solutions Pre Holdings LLC, Chew Publishing, Inc., Smart Real Estate Coach Lease Purchase, Owner Financing, Real Estate Investor Newport Rhode Island His next scam Author: Boulder, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Pre Property Solutions Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
jake dale shannon dale chamlieskhaos king i paid him a 50.00 deposit for a tattoo he never showed up and now will not refund my money San Francisco Nationwide
Author: McQueeney, Texas Tattoo Shops: jake dale Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Rover pet sitters The pet sitter left my pets unattended while I was 600 miles away at a family wedding. Bradenton Florida Rover.com Author: Bradenton, Florida Personal Services: Rover pet sitters Internet

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive I placed an order for samples of eye creeam and face cream. I would NEVER have paid 88.00 and again a nother charge of 89.00 and some change. Very deceptive since the trial products actually cost almost 100.00 each. No phone number in product to return or even call company. I ahd to remember the website name and called them. first custoemr service person claimed they have over 200 products and I was not even listed as a customer. Customer service could not help me at all. Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Indiana Beauty Products: Radiant Revive Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Prescription Hope Promissed prescription help or refund. I receiver neither. Westerville OH 43086 Nationwide Author: Odessa, Texas Pharmacies: Prescription Hope Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Yourappforhire Sent me an email stating for immediate hire for escrow manager told me to go to yourappforhires to fill out paper work which I did. My mother also got scammed she was told she was hired and when she said she wouldn't give them any financial info her portal was denied Kansas city Missouri Author: Sherman, Texas Employment Services: Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Kansas city, Missouri

Oct 23 2017
Stauer Refused to remove my deceased father from their catalog mailing list unless I submitted a death certificate. Burnsville Internet Author: San Diego, California Jewelry Stores: Stauer Internet

Oct 23 2017
ExpressToll Charging for 4 axle when I am a 2 axle and I can never get on internet to look at bill Aurora Colorado Author: Evans, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: ExpressToll Aurora, Colorado

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona  I'm concerned Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Grantham University Ashley Page, Katie Langford, Michelle Holland Grantham President Scott Andrews @gupresident@grantham.edu I have been a student at Grantham University for more than six months maybe almost a year. . Lenexa Nationwide Author: Boligee, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Grantham University Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Sale Guru Did not send product I ordered and paid for ?? Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Beauty Salons: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Oct 23 2017
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI I got a certificate of completion that is worthless and also a large debt to pay. Vancouver Washington Author: Thornton, Colorado Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Vancouver, Washington

Oct 23 2017
Southern Management Systems Inc Collecting past due rent at a place I never occupied. Orlando Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Landlords: Southern Management Systems Inc Orlando, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Let's Get Moving Brian gave me a verbal price quote. However, upon 2 guys showing up with a paper with all the info on it, it said 2 men @ $65.00 / hr. Brian verbally told me it would be $60.00 an hour. Butte Montana That was a Pretty Inexpensive Move Author: Butte, Montana Moving Companies: Let's Get Moving Butte, Montana

Oct 23 2017
Disney Movie Club AKA DMC They are making me purchase films I did not order withount warning Neenah Wisconsin Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Disney Movie Club Neenah, Wisconsin

Oct 23 2017
LumaBelle Skin Care Shadeskincare I was under the impression that they were sending sample for trial basis paying only shipping. When I saw charge for full purchase price I called and they said it was too late to contest it and it had been over 14 day. No information was sent with original shipment for return policy. I could not find any information until it showed up on my credit card with their phone number Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Skin Care: LumaBelle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 23 2017
 James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: , South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Greatest Vitamin in the World Don Lapre Took well over $100. I even have a judgement Phoenix Arizona Don Lapre has been dead for a few YEARS Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Greatest Vitamin in the World , AZ