Your Search | s.i.r.s sweepstakes information reporting services

May 05 2016
Essential Retail Services HVAC Contrators BEWARE of this company Nationwide Author: Florida Small Business Services: Essential Retail Services Nationwide

May 05 2016
PrimeSource Credit Union I feel Ripped Off, failed to issue Credit Card Spokane Washington What???? Author: Cashmere, Washington Credit & Debt Services: PrimeSource Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 05 2016
Douglas Bader, Rideprepper.com, AnyBody's Earth Press, Birthday Pamper and Prep Verbal abuse, yelling, low compensation for work (refusal to sign contract), racial remarks Costa Mesa California
Author: California Family Services: Douglas Bader Costa Mesa, California

May 05 2016
Ahamed Kilibria, United Marine Security Yet again, Ahamed does not pay his bills Secaucus, NJ Nationwide Author: New York Security Services: Ahamed Kilibria United Marine Security nationwide

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Performed a procedure to my tooth that would not have worked anyway because my tooth was cracked Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Jacksonville, Florida

May 04 2016
coast to coast relocation SCAM!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!! HARRISON New Jersey Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Services: coast to coast relocation HARRISON, New Jersey

May 04 2016
Realplayer.com Realplayer is a SCAM DO NIT PURCHASE !!! Internet Author: humboldt, Tennessee Consumer Services: Realplayer.com Tennessee

May 04 2016
Western Dental/Sychrony Financial Took money despite cancellation and work not done Victorville California Author: Victorville, California Dental Services: Western Dental/Sychrony Financial Victorville, California

May 04 2016
Arnold Hecker The Law Office of Arnold Hecker Terrible Lawyer and an even worse person Plantation Florida Author: Margate, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Arnold Hecker Plantation, Florida

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 04 2016
ICCS Inc Reggie Arevalo S&L Services Stole Valuable Proprietory Information Pasig City Internet
Author: Makati City, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: ICCS Inc Internet

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Marc J. Ryder RHI, Incorporated Unsafe electrical work associated with the install of a whole house backup generator Columbus Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Electrical Services: Marc J. Ryder Columbus, Ohio

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Texas Singles Scam for dating service Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles Austin, Texas

May 04 2016
Dallas Morning News Dallas news com Can't send confirmation email for cancellation....... They subscribe you but won't unsubscribe you Dallas Texas Author: DeSoto, Texas Family Services: Dallas Morning News Dallas, Texas

May 04 2016
Raquel Silva law davis i want my money back! davis California FAKE PERSON AND FALSE REPORT - RIPOFF REPORT NEEDS TO REMOVE THIS! Author: davis, California Legal Services: Raquel Silva law davis, California

May 04 2016
Rentandownlistings.com Feeling scammed never showed me any listings. Untrustworthy Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Real Estate Services: Rentandownlistings.com Internet

May 04 2016
StopIRSdebt Aaron Quinn Tel: 800-409-2307 Fax: 213-261-9838 They lied about helping me just to get my money. Warning, they are a Scam, Rip Off. Do not use them! California Author: Butte, Montana Attorneys & Legal Services: StopIRSdebt Internet

May 04 2016
Urgent Care Middlesex Hospital Division of Middlesex Hospital, Middletown Connecticut RIP OFF of Consumer who thought they were part of Middlesex Hospital, but they do not share information Middletown Connecticut Basically.... Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Emergency Medical Services: Urgent Care Middlesex Hospital Middletown , Connecticut

BB&T Credit Reporting Internet Author: Crisfield, Maryland Banks: BB&T Internet

May 04 2016
Action Pro white bellaathome.com Scammers Henderson Nevada Author: Ottawa, Ontario Dental Services: Action Pro white Henderson, Nevada