Your Search | s.i.r.s sweepstakes information reporting services

1, Report #1191680

Nov 27 2014
usenet.nl Misleading information can not be contacted! San marino, netherlands Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Internet Fraud: usenet.nl Internet

2, Report #1191663

Nov 27 2014
Riverside County CPS- Unfair judgement made by false accusations and information to support their notion- Riverside, CA Author: moreno valley, California Legal Process Services: Riverside County DPSS-CPS Riverside, California

3, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

4, Report #1191652

Nov 26 2014
Champion Energy Services, LLC No Customer Service At All Houston Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Utility Companies: Champion Energy Services, LLC Houston, Texas

5, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY

6, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

7, Report #1191638

Nov 26 2014
Honda Financial Services No bills + bad credit Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Car Financing: Honda Financial Services Nationwide

8, Report #1191639

Nov 26 2014
Euro Shine Poor service, Unprofessional, and unstable Van Nuys California Author: Los Angeles , California Cleaning Services: Euro Shine Van Nuys , California

Nov 26 2014
Tina Starling aka Starlington/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Tina Starling, Nicholas Below, Mario Ausoni, Swiss Capital, Helping Hands, Merciful Holdings Option Paper Scam, Tina Starling aka Starlington, Capital Strategies Destin Nationwide Author: Washington Financial Services: Tina Starling/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Nationwide

10, Report #1191622

Nov 26 2014
Securitas Reginald Clement Securitas Security's Contract with Dana Farber is the reason I do not support the Jimmy Fund & Boston Red Sox Boston Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Security Services: Securitas Boston, Massachusetts

11, Report #1191619

Nov 26 2014
MET ED FIRST ENERGY representative misleads and omits information creating inacurate file that causes repeated payment issues. Akron  Ohio Author: stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: MET ED FIRST ENERGY Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose Alan B. Rose ~ Suppress Free Speech, Cover Up Florida Estate Fraud, Enable Fraud on the Court West Palm Beach Florida Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose West Palm Beach, Florida

13, Report #1191599

Nov 26 2014
UPS Supply Chain Solutions UPS Billed for a Custom Charge without explanation Chicago Nationwide Author: Douglasville, Georgia Courier Services: UPS Supply Chain Solutions Nationwide

14, Report #1191581

Nov 26 2014
Morphotrust USA MorphoTrust fail to update and/or submit my 2nd set of fingerprints causing delay in process resulting in loosing my license to work in TX. Nationwide Author: harlingen, Texas Consumer Services: morphotrust USA Nationwide

15, Report #1191563

Nov 26 2014
DWOLLA CLUMSY,STUPID,THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THE FINANCIAL BUISINESS Author: Michigan Financial Services: DWOLLA Internet

16, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

17, Report #1191541

Nov 26 2014
THE RENIA FAMILY JUAN REINA SLUMLORDS LANDLORDS STAY AWAY FROM RENTING PROPERTY FROM THIS FAMILY ANTIOCH Tennessee Author: antioch, Tennessee Real Estate Services: THE RENIA FAMILY ANTIOCH,

18, Report #1191535

Nov 26 2014
florida energy water and air over chagered for water system that doesnt work right Florida Author: avon park, Florida Consumer Services: florida water and energy Florida

19, Report #1191532

Nov 26 2014
Cash Advance USA Cash Advance refuses to stop calling AND used foul language! Illinois Author: Somewhere in, Kentucky Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

20, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

21, Report #1191503

Nov 26 2014
Four Seasons Chimney Service Patrick Fortney Four Seasons owner Patrick Fortney ripped us off Elmhurst Illinois Author: Elmhurst, Illinois Consumer Services: Four Seasons Chimney Service Elmhurst, Illinois

22, Report #1191502

Nov 26 2014
Lavish Skin LAVISH SKIN is a rip off Santa Ana, California Author: Franklinton, NC, North Carolina Personal Services: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, , California

23, Report #1191501

Nov 26 2014
23andme Supposed to receive health information from DNA samples Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Alternative Health: 23andme Ontario

24, Report #1191475

Nov 25 2014
Ferry and Nicholas Did not help Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Ferry and Nicholas Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania

25, Report #1191470

Nov 25 2014
iCare Financial Scam Thomas Lark Scammer Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers iCare Credit, Care Credit, sam fuchs, thomas lark, katie kessing, icare financial, life long scammers, Kennesaw GA icare thief Scammed me out of $1995 and never provided no training-their rep lied to me about payments to me as well Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Services: iCare Financial Thomas Lark Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers Kennesaw, Georgia