S.I.R.S. SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: s.i.r.s. sweepstakes information reporting services
There may be more specific results for "s.i.r.s. sweepstakes information reporting services"
For more specific results for "s.i.r.s. sweepstakes information reporting services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered 4 steam hair straighteners ,one for myself and one each for my daughters, at a total of WOWW FASHION 7523 –$199.88. I never received a confirmation email which made suspicious. After a quick search for their website for contact information, I ran across SEVERAL similar complaints instead. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
Meadows home Kevin Meadows GAVE 500$ to Kevin Meadows for a home to rent and heard nothing back Dundee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Real Estate Services: Meadows home Dundee, Florida

Aug 23 2017
CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON MARTIN LANSDALE I invested in new horizon energy ,2014, company was a scam. martin contacted me ,aug 20170, stating his client wants to purchase my shares ,however i wud hav to pay usd 12000to hav a regulator to release my share certificate .The regulator ,richard peterson was put in touch wit me . BOSTON Author: bedfordview, Massachusetts Financial Services: CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON BOSTON,

Aug 22 2017
Eharmony Auto renewal & no way to recover monies if you want stop now ! Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Internet Services: Eharmony Nationwide

Dava McCall Breeder Rip Off Great Falls South Carolina Internet
Author: Lebanon, Kentucky Animal Services: Dava McCall Internet

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Alycia Kaback- VIP Ignite Talent Services Feasterville Pennsylvania
Author: Jamaica, New York Talent Scouts: VIP Ignite Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Siam Legal International Incompetent, Thieves,Liars, Do Not Use Bangkok Bangkok Author: Palatine, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Siam Legal International Internet

Aug 22 2017
Expo network, 2017 Crab and beer fest, crab world festival My boyfriend and I purchased tickets at 49.00 each received an email and confirmation numbers however haven't received any tickets and no answer just a recording let messages and sent email no response . San Leandro California Author: san diego, California Festivals & Event Services: Expo network Internet

Aug 22 2017
HD Omaha Mentally uncapable of executing people skills Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Real Estate Services: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 22 2017
Troys Florist Troys Flowers Poor Service and does not uphold to their promise! Nationwide
Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: Troys Florist Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
L & R Locksmith Services Unsecure Intstallation - Double Bolt Lock Clifton, New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Home Security: L & R Locksmith Services Clifton, NJ,

Aug 22 2017
Fcs legal group Threatening emails and private information Internet Author: Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Fcs legal group Internet

Aug 22 2017
USPS I mailed 2 envelopes one with$150.00 money order,the other $80.00moneyorder both LOST! Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: USPS Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2017
simple-btc.com Allison Klocko SIMPLE-BTC.com is a scam site. Thieves Utilizing PayPal.. Beware. Rip off!! Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: simple-btc.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
KCC Class Action Services Shestopal v. Follett Higher Education Group Settlement Administrator Sent me a check for $107.11 as settlement for Shestopal v Follett Higher Education Group Settlement Administrator from KCC Class Action Services Providence Rhode Island Author: Lakeville, Indiana Bad Check Writers: KCC Class Action Services

Aug 22 2017
First Cash Advance Ignores Do Not Call LIst Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Franklin, Indiana Personal Services: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Rich A Luthmann Tammarra Moore, Matthew Johnson, Melissa Litchman Richard A Luthman Lawchair of the Reform Party and owner of Dark Penguin Strategies, Scam artist with Tammarra Moore Staten Island New York City Author: New York Financial Services: Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Staten Island,

Aug 22 2017
Bella Restor Beware this is not a reputable company. St. Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Bella Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services I purchased 2 tickets to a beach boys concert in ocean city md on February 16, 2017 for August 23, 2017. I thought I was ordering from Ticketmaster, but must have been redirected. . Internet
Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet

Aug 22 2017
Advertising Services Steve Davis, Chatsworth, CA Scammed advertising, forced billing, illegal activities Chatsworth California Author: Santa Cruz, California Advertising / Deceptive: Advertising Services Chatsworth, California

Aug 22 2017
GTO*yourrent2own.com I paid my $1.00 weekly pro fee, canceled after 3 days only to have them rip $49 from my account. All I get from the web site is asked to enter my information again, for another $1.00 Not Listed California Author: Mercer, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: GTO*yourrent2own.com Internet