SAD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sad
There may be more specific results for "sad"
For more specific results for "sad"
Showing 1-25 of 1,331 Found Reports For more specific results for "sad"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
Fake online reviews Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 10 2017
Big O Tires Slim balls Sad, incompetent organization Conifer Colorado Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Conifer, Colorado

May 04 2017
Credit One Bank My wife recieved a statement in the mail, stating we owe $81.95 we never signed up for a card, I have tried calling the first thing they want is your social security # I would not give them on hold 5 min. when the women came on ,broken english, ask my problem I told her what happen I sad we do not have a card , she hung up on me. I called right back and the recording said closed for day. I am not paying this and I know they will affect my credit by BLACKMAILING ME to pay to cancell a card I never applied for. Las Vegas Nationwide Author: North Port , Florida Attorney Generals: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp is 100% dedicated to creating a positive customer experience for all members. BetterHelp recognizes that impeccable customer care is vital to the platform's mission of helping more people each and every day, and is willing to go above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction.*UPDATE: BetterHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BetterHelp Support Team - We're happy to help! Author: Chicago, Illinois Mental Health: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 28 2017
Zyalix Zyalix Introductry offer for one bottle,$4.95, gave credit card info. two weeks later another bottle arrived at a charge of $95.00,the sad thing is the product is tottally useless. Henderson Nevada Author: Kimberly, Idaho Adult Care Facilities: Zyalix Zyalix Henderson, Nevada

7, Report #719825

Apr 18 2017
Jay Bloom Eagle Group Holdings, Las Vegas Mob Experience, Recycled Percussion dishonest, selfish, misleading, not trustworthy Las Vegas, Nevada Sad to see reports like this, but here is the rest of the story Author: irvine, California Liars: Jay Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 12 2017
BOB's Furniture and accidental coverage Goof Proof Sad they take my money and won't do the repair Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: BOB's Furniture and accidental coverage Nationwide

Apr 03 2017
Atlanta quality singled This business is a total scam. I saw an ad for this on Face BoI paid a lot of money (non refundable of course) for a non-existent dating service. I am truly sad and disappointed and feel victimized by this company. Buyer beware! There is a hard sell and a rosy picture painted in order to scam you of your money. Run away as quickly as possible! Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta quality singled Atlanta , Georgia

Mar 25 2017
LUXE DOPE Media, LLC. Sad and So Distracted Manhattan, New York Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Graphics: LUXE DOPE Media, LLC. Internet

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
comment Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 08 2017
Greg Sundem Greg Sundem, Nevada RX, MedsDirecRX, Praxyn Corporation Greg Sundem Las Vegas Nevada Sad Author: Los Angeles, California Pharmacies: Greg Sundem Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 01 2017
Scott rabb MTL reno Monsieur toitureLe docteur toiture To good to be true? It's because it's a scam. These people have scammed so many people it's sad I'm just putting their new phone number here after being scammed by them. Beware they swam very nice Scott guy says he's loosing his mother to cancer a real worthless coward. Montreal Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Roofing Companies: Scott rabb Montreal, Quebec

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Your right Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 24 2017

Feb 06 2017
Edmond Elijah Fennel, Elijah Scams women out of money via POF Columbia or Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Smh Author: South Carolina Adult Web Site: Edmond Elijah Fennel Columbia or Myrtle Beach , South Carolina

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 01 2017
Charlies project leggings Charlies project for a cause. I ordered leggings over two months ago. Never got them and they reguse to answer emails. Im sad a mother would use the name of her 4 year old to scam people. Do not order from this company! Scam scam scam! Internet Author: Corona , California Dead Beat Moms: Charlies project leggings Internet

Jan 31 2017
Maria Patricia Marmion, Patricia Marmion, Maria Marmion Patricia Mayoral Marmion, Maria Mayoral Committed criminal fraud -lied about everything she could possibly lie about - ripped off a cancer patient in treatment West Sacramento California
Stay clear of this man Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Liars: Maria Patricia Marmion West Sacramento, California

Jan 30 2017
Largo Liquors RACIST LIQUOR STORE OWNERS BEWARE - BOYCOTT THIS BUSINESS Upper Marlboro Maryland Such a sad story Author: Prince George's County , Maryland Convenience Stores: Largo Liquors Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 03 2017
Prize Candle Sad to see Prize Candle rip off their customers Santa Monica California
Author: Friendswood, Texas Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Santa Monica, California