Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: sad
There may be more reports for "sad"
For more results perform a general search for "sad"
Showing 1-25 of 1,321 Found Reports For more specific results for "sad"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
LUXE DOPE Media, LLC. Sad and So Distracted Manhattan, New York Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Graphics: LUXE DOPE Media, LLC. Internet

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Glad I googled first Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 01 2017
Scott rabb MTL reno Monsieur toitureLe docteur toiture To good to be true? It's because it's a scam. These people have scammed so many people it's sad I'm just putting their new phone number here after being scammed by them. Beware they swam very nice Scott guy says he's loosing his mother to cancer a real worthless coward. Montreal Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Roofing Companies: Scott rabb Montreal, Quebec

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Your right Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 24 2017

Feb 06 2017
Edmond Elijah Fennel, Elijah Scams women out of money via POF Columbia or Myrtle Beach South Carolina
With attachment Author: South Carolina Adult Web Site: Edmond Elijah Fennel Columbia or Myrtle Beach , South Carolina

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 01 2017
Charlies project leggings Charlies project for a cause. I ordered leggings over two months ago. Never got them and they reguse to answer emails. Im sad a mother would use the name of her 4 year old to scam people. Do not order from this company! Scam scam scam! Internet Author: Corona , California Dead Beat Moms: Charlies project leggings Internet

Jan 31 2017
Maria Patricia Marmion, Patricia Marmion, Maria Marmion Patricia Mayoral Marmion, Maria Mayoral Committed criminal fraud -lied about everything she could possibly lie about - ripped off a cancer patient in treatment West Sacramento California
Stay clear of this man Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Liars: Maria Patricia Marmion West Sacramento, California

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 03 2017
Prize Candle Sad to see Prize Candle rip off their customers Santa Monica California
Author: Friendswood, Texas Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Santa Monica, California

Jan 02 2017
Pup Bow Sent me a very sick puppy he has epelishy and skin problems costing thousand to treat I am so sad Korea Korea Author: Purcellville, Virginia Internet Fraud: Pup Bow Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 28 2016
Kids space museum Discovery cube DENIED ENTRY though I'm a member & my card states so Pasadena California
I can't tell if this is funny or sad Author: van nuys, California Museums: Kids space museum Pasadena, California

Dec 23 2016
Groupon Groupon.com They will not give us our money back as merchant won't honor the voucher. We had 2 issues and only refunded one of the issues but will not only not credit back to my card but they want to give me credit that I have to use within 24 hours or lose all my money. There needs to be an investigation into Groupon policies. Its sad they care more for merchants than customers. Maybe this is part of why their stock continues to go down. Chicago Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Health Spas: Groupon Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Best Buy Christian Reich GM Forcing me to lie to customers about their extended insurance then firing me for calling them out. South Surrey, British Columbia
This is how product replacement realy works Author: Delta, British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy South Surrey, British Columbia

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Nov 17 2016
Susan Freed Susan J. Freed, Canton, Georgia Crazy Scammer Hacked into My Personal Accounts Canton Georgia
Thanks for stopping by, Author: Marietta, Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Susan Freed Georgia

Nov 15 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Took funds out from my us money card with no purchases made really upset me money was for my son and came to find out my balance was 0.00 my son was sad now tell me how can I get my money returned thank you Internet Call 855-421-9615 and get your money Author: Hollister, California Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Nov 15 2016
legit pain meds legitpainmeds.com if you want to be lied to, put off, treated like you are an idiot and buy this mike guys sad stories of why he can't get this or that to you...then here's your dealer...DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! who really knows his real name...probably Jo thief, liar, scammer, tries to get you to pay up front for a deal when you have never received what you have payed for, ficious when confronted, arrogant Costa Rica Internet Author: avon, Connecticut Drugstores: legit pain meds Internet

Nov 09 2016
Specialty Electronics Let's be real here. Do Not Work with these people. The suave sales pitch may fool you, but they for sure will hit you with an inflated invoice at the end of the job, then lock you out of your own system until you pay for all the add on's they need to make you system work. So sad that my own Router,cameras and credentials were password locked! Terrible experience. I was taking the high road until my credentials were jacked. Naples Florida Author: Naples , Florida Cameras & Video: Specialty Electronics Naples, Florida