SAD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sad
There may be more specific results for "sad"
For more specific results for "sad"
Showing 26-50 of 1,331 Found Reports For more specific results for "sad"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 02 2017
Pup Bow Sent me a very sick puppy he has epelishy and skin problems costing thousand to treat I am so sad Korea Korea Author: Purcellville, Virginia Internet Fraud: Pup Bow Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 28 2016
Kids space museum Discovery cube DENIED ENTRY though I'm a member & my card states so Pasadena California
I can't tell if this is funny or sad Author: van nuys, California Museums: Kids space museum Pasadena, California

Dec 23 2016
Groupon Groupon.com They will not give us our money back as merchant won't honor the voucher. We had 2 issues and only refunded one of the issues but will not only not credit back to my card but they want to give me credit that I have to use within 24 hours or lose all my money. There needs to be an investigation into Groupon policies. Its sad they care more for merchants than customers. Maybe this is part of why their stock continues to go down. Chicago Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Health Spas: Groupon Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Best Buy Christian Reich GM Forcing me to lie to customers about their extended insurance then firing me for calling them out. South Surrey, British Columbia
This is how product replacement realy works Author: Delta, British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy South Surrey, British Columbia

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Nov 17 2016
Susan Freed Susan J. Freed, Canton, Georgia Crazy Scammer Hacked into My Personal Accounts Canton Georgia
Thanks for stopping by, Author: Marietta, Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Susan Freed Georgia

Nov 15 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Took funds out from my us money card with no purchases made really upset me money was for my son and came to find out my balance was 0.00 my son was sad now tell me how can I get my money returned thank you Internet Call 855-421-9615 and get your money Author: Hollister, California Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Nov 15 2016
legit pain meds legitpainmeds.com if you want to be lied to, put off, treated like you are an idiot and buy this mike guys sad stories of why he can't get this or that to you...then here's your dealer...DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! who really knows his real name...probably Jo thief, liar, scammer, tries to get you to pay up front for a deal when you have never received what you have payed for, ficious when confronted, arrogant Costa Rica Internet Author: avon, Connecticut Drugstores: legit pain meds Internet

Nov 09 2016
Specialty Electronics Let's be real here. Do Not Work with these people. The suave sales pitch may fool you, but they for sure will hit you with an inflated invoice at the end of the job, then lock you out of your own system until you pay for all the add on's they need to make you system work. So sad that my own Router,cameras and credentials were password locked! Terrible experience. I was taking the high road until my credentials were jacked. Naples Florida Author: Naples , Florida Cameras & Video: Specialty Electronics Naples, Florida

Nov 08 2016
pacific credit group emporium.com stole my money Response From Emporium Author: ascutney, Vermont Consumer Services: pacific credit group

Nov 04 2016
Wells fargo Mtg. Alisha, & Katie Deceptive practices, fraudently took extra money increased our Mortage amount ? Florence S.C. Sorry Robert you can vote for Trump all you feel like but wells fargo is still being held accountable for their criminal wrong doing if you don't like it to bad so sad. Author: Painesville Twp., Ohio Banks: Wells fargo Mtg. Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Littlepuppiesonline Please stay away from this puppy mill!! The puppies you see online are not the same ones you buy. I could go on and on, after I read one sad story after another, how could I not research this company! Mount Vernon Ohio
Has Been Resolved Author: Clarksville, Tennessee US Postal Service: Littlepuppiesonline Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
The judge told us to stay away from the which we didn't go around them anyway but they keep going around us and stalking me in their home and they come out each time I arrive so i'm taking pictures of Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 18 2016
BankPlus Transaction reordering and now double posting transactions! Horn Lake Mississippi Sad Mentality Author: Horn Lake, Mississippi Banks: BankPlus Horn Lake, Mississippi

Sep 22 2016
Framingengine.com has completed no work on our site and refues to return money Santa Monica California So sad really Author: North Lewisburg, Ohio Websites: Framingengine.com Internet

Sep 16 2016
Garrett Humes Lawyer- Kaman And Cusimano= JOKE- Garrett Benjamin Humes Jackass Columbus Ohio
Jury says: Robert Krutko lies! Author: Hilliard, Ohio Lawyers: Garrett Humes Lawyer- Kaman And Cusimano= JOKE Columbus, Ohio

Sep 11 2016
greatbuyautographs dcautographs, alwaysauthentic_13, memorabilia*hws*, autographslm, coopertown2016, cmgraphs, allthosegraphs ebay seller using multiple accounts to sell forged autographs to unsuspected buyer. BUYER BEWARE Covina California Just doing the right thing. Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: greatbuyautographs Internet

Aug 17 2016
Lincoln Academy Let down , Outradged, Sad, Depressed. Taken Advantaged Of Houston Texas Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Attorneys General: Lincoln Academy Internet

Aug 09 2016
Virtual Gal Friday- Nancy Brown CEO Total SCAM as a company- work from home SCAM Bishop, TX- work from home Internet
SCAM!! Author: Arvada, Colorado Employers: Virtual Gal Friday Internet

49, Report #1319535

Jul 29 2016
maria sougias,landlord millionaire multi property slum lord, cardiff by the sea,all of north sad diego county California Author: carlsbad, California Landlords: maria sougias cardiff by the sea, California

Jul 20 2016
Crumiller PC Susan Crumiller Doesn't do what she's paid to do. NYC New York Susan Crumiller Is A Piece Of Work Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Crumiller PC NYC, New York