Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

sad

Showing 26-50 of 1,320 Found Reports For more specific results for "sad"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Nov 04 2016
Wells fargo Mtg. Alisha, & Katie Deceptive practices, fraudently took extra money increased our Mortage amount ? Florence S.C. Sorry Robert you can vote for Trump all you feel like but wells fargo is still being held accountable for their criminal wrong doing if you don't like it to bad so sad. Author: Painesville Twp., Ohio Banks: Wells fargo Mtg. Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Littlepuppiesonline Please stay away from this puppy mill!! The puppies you see online are not the same ones you buy. I could go on and on, after I read one sad story after another, how could I not research this company! Mount Vernon Ohio
Has Been Resolved Author: Clarksville, Tennessee US Postal Service: Littlepuppiesonline Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
We are still suing ashley hawthorne for defamation of charactor which led to our wells fargo bank account being wrongfully closed so her family being there will not intimidate us not to file suit Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 18 2016
BankPlus Transaction reordering and now double posting transactions! Horn Lake Mississippi Sad Mentality Author: Horn Lake, Mississippi Banks: BankPlus Horn Lake, Mississippi

Sep 22 2016
Framingengine.com has completed no work on our site and refues to return money Santa Monica California So sad really Author: North Lewisburg, Ohio Websites: Framingengine.com Internet

Sep 16 2016
Garrett Humes Lawyer- Kaman And Cusimano= JOKE- Garrett Benjamin Humes Jackass Columbus Ohio
Jury says: Robert Krutko lies! Author: Hilliard, Ohio Lawyers: Garrett Humes Lawyer- Kaman And Cusimano= JOKE Columbus, Ohio

Sep 11 2016
greatbuyautographs dcautographs, alwaysauthentic_13, memorabilia*hws*, autographslm, coopertown2016, cmgraphs, allthosegraphs ebay seller using multiple accounts to sell forged autographs to unsuspected buyer. BUYER BEWARE Covina California Just doing the right thing. Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: greatbuyautographs Internet

Aug 17 2016
Lincoln Academy Let down , Outradged, Sad, Depressed. Taken Advantaged Of Houston Texas Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Attorneys General: Lincoln Academy Internet

Aug 09 2016
Virtual Gal Friday- Nancy Brown CEO Total SCAM as a company- work from home SCAM Bishop, TX- work from home Internet
SCAM!! Author: Arvada, Colorado Employers: Virtual Gal Friday Internet

36, Report #1319535

Jul 29 2016
maria sougias,landlord millionaire multi property slum lord, cardiff by the sea,all of north sad diego county California Author: carlsbad, California Landlords: maria sougias cardiff by the sea, California

Jul 20 2016
Crumiller PC Susan Crumiller Doesn't do what she's paid to do. NYC New York Susan Crumiller Is A Piece Of Work Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Crumiller PC NYC, New York

Jul 18 2016
Dominion Enteretainment AKA Kevin DeClue This Guy Preys on Musicians and Singers-There's No Label! Clairmont California Sad but true Author: New York Producers: Dominion Enteretainment Clairmont, California

Jun 23 2016
TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING ONCE AGAIN TERRY PETTY. SCAMMED EVERYONE. ON HER JUNK PHOENIX. POWER RISING HARD TO DO 2x3. BOARD. SHE FRONT LOADED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER 30,000 PEOPLE GAVE HER I FO TO JOIN. YOU ARE A SAD. SAD. SAD LOW LIFE. AND I HOPE WHEN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT. TERRY PETTY SCAM AGAIN PHEONIX POWER RISING Internet Author: Middletown, New York Computer Fraud: TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING Internet

40, Report #1312078

Jun 18 2016
goinstallmentloans Jack Parker called me and offer me an 8,000 loan.After they never deposited money in my account I found out this was a scam. before fall for a scam enter phone number of caller in google.This world is very sad when people prey on others, especially seniors. Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: goinstallmentloans Internet

Jun 07 2016
The Secret Society Received this unsolicited letter, very long, very creatively written to persuade the narcissistic side of a person trying to play on the idea that you are a special person and 1 out of a million offered to be in this club. Very secretive. I sent in letter and they sent me back another letter asking for money, I did not respond. Just got a third letter telling me that I should pay for this book that has all the secrets that I can pass along through the ages. I am not going to send any money. Just sad that they are playing on the vulnerability of someone who is unemployed and feeling depressed at 58. I am glad that I knew to look online, only wish someone could expose whoever is doing this. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: The Secret Society Nationwide

May 16 2016
Maria/ David/Samantha maria Vaughan- Dead Beat Renters Maria/David/ Samantha maria Vaughan- Squatters! DO NOT RENT TO THIS FAMILY FOR ANY REASON! SQUATTERS/ MARIA/DAVID/SAMANTHA VAUGHAN ORANGE CONNECTICUT. DEAD BEAT RENTERS orange Connecticut
Samantha maria Vaughan/David Patrick Vaughan/Maria Vaughan DEAD BEAT RENTERS! Author: California Tenants: Maria/ David/Samantha maria Vaughan- orange, Connecticut

May 05 2016
South Beach Classics Ted Vernon Robin Vernon Reality of reality TV not what it seems like. Miami Florida Buggy Bug Author: Florida Auto Dealers: South Beach Classics Miami, Florida

May 02 2016
Kathleen Rejniak Kathleen Rita Rejniak, Kathy Rejniak Hateful, miserable sad person Fullerton California
Michael Anthony Rejniak stalking on Linkedin Author: newport beach, California Liars: Kathleen Rejniak Fulleton, California

Apr 28 2016
Elite living remodeling Eli Ben Abu Scam Artist - attempt to rip off elderly person La jolla California This is just sad.... Eli is the most stand up guy around - this post is bogus Author: La Jolla , California Builders & Contractors: Elite living remodeling La jolla, California

Apr 27 2016
Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet
The Truth Behind Psychic Readings Author: Alabama Psychic: Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Internet

Apr 26 2016
TERRIBLE HERBST MGR FRED ON MOUTAIN VISTA AND RUSSELL FIRED OVER BEING SAD OVER A LOVED ONES DEATH las vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Convenience Stores: Employees: TERRIBLE HERBST las vegas, Nevada

Apr 22 2016
(((REDACTED))) beware the goddess (((REDACTED))) Internet RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT Sad Author: boston, Massachusetts Strippers & Dancer Services: Lilith Astaroth, lilithastaroth.com Internet

Apr 14 2016
increase visibility jim lisi, james lisi, IV poster child for snake oil SEO is only the beginning with this joke of a company and CEO laguna niguel, California jim lisis and increase scamability- dumber than previously expected Author: fullerton, California Internet Marketing Companies: increase visibility laguna niguel, California

Apr 12 2016
Florida Energy Water and Air Rainsoft Ordered in Dec 2015. Stopped working Feb. 2016. Tech repaired. No change. Very costly water. I am sad. Orlanda Florida Author: BOYNTON BEACH, Florida Home Improvements: Florida Energy Water and Air