Your Search | saddle rock, barbara lindstedt

1, Report #1319027

Jul 26 2016
Dave R. Porter David Ray Porter Dave Porter Dave Lenhar Red Rock Ripoff Lehi Utah
Author: Delta, Utah Questionable Activities: Dave R. Porter Internet

Jul 25 2016
Barbara Freeman Did a service entry for her at one of her properties and she never paid. Refuses to talk to me answer emails or texts. She is a low life scum lord. Make sure you get paid before you do any work. windemere florida Author: winter park, Florida Building Services: Barbara Freeman FL

Jul 25 2016
Funtonia They promise,me that what i paid for would work on my type of phone and after I paid for it I found out it was not worth of money to find out it didn't work on my phone so I am saying please give me my money back Internet Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Funtonia Internet

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 23 2016
Paul Pettine III Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Collusion, Unethical, Corrupt, Dishonest Santa Barbara California I am a victim just like Mr Pettine in Ariane Slaughts lies and false accusations! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Pettine III Santa Barbara, California

Jul 23 2016
Santa Barbara Nissan Company failed to properly repair vehicle and it ended up causing damage to the engine Goleta California Author: California Auto Dealer Repairs: Santa Barbara Nissan Goleta, California

Jul 23 2016
RockAuto.com RockAuto, Rock Auto Parts Poor Return Experience Support Bad Attatude Madison, Wisconsin 53719 Internet
Author: Clearwater, Florida Auto Parts: RockAuto.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Terry Moreland Michele Moreland, Moreland Mercantile Incompetent Scammers Castle Rock Colorado Update Author: Parker, Colorado Small Business Services: Terry Moreland Castle Rock, Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Alta Community Investments Todd Kaufman Home Buyers Beware: smoke and mirrors construction Thousand Oaks California Author: santa barbara, California Builders & Contractors: Alta Community Investments Thousand Oaks, California

11, Report #1292049

Jul 21 2016
Rick Salinas Pool builder scam artist. Cash flows on peoples nativity about pool construction round rock Texas Author: round rock, Texas Pool Builders: Rick Salinas round rock, Texas

Jul 21 2016
G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Sold me a car that I was told they would fix the next day they refused and said I sign the contact it's my problem. A week later found out the engine had been sealed to sale told them said it my problem period. Tampa Florida That Bondo Really Works! Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Auto Dealers: G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Newbridge college . Promise students education but you receive debt,personal guilt and a new way to pay your bills and a Newbridge loan for a school that is a scam Santa Ana California Author: Castle rock , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Newbridge college Santa Ana , California

Jul 20 2016
CarHop UAC Universal Acceptance Corporation 600% Interest Nationwide Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Dealers: CarHop Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
BOHEMIAN CLUB / BOHEMIAN GROVE, CAMP VALET WHISTLEBLOWER FIRED AFTER LAWYER FILES LAWSUIT 2014 SAN FRANCISCO California
website Author: SANTA BARBARA, California Lawyers: BOHEMIAN CLUB / BOHEMIAN GROVE SAN FRANCISCO, California

Jul 19 2016
Ebay user bettysstealsndeals bettysstealsndealsRobert Brightrobert.bright28@yahoo.comBILL Ferry Scammed me by returning a completely different pair of boots than I sent him Little Rock, AR ar
Author: Roswell, Georgia Internet Fraud: Ebay user bettysstealsndeals Internet

Jul 19 2016
ANS Eye Serum Survey Free Sample Eye Cream Scam Castle Rock Colorado Author: Florida Eye Care: ANS Investments LLC Castle Rock, Colorado

Jul 18 2016
Deep Rock Water Where's My Water - Charge without delivery Denver CO Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Bottled Water Delivery: Deep Rock Water Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
joes garage N. Little Rock Arkansas Author: bigelow, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: joes garage N. Little Rock , Arkansas

Jul 17 2016
Lending club private Approved loan text Internet Update Author: Little rock, Arkansas Loans: Lending club private Internet

Jul 14 2016
Barbara Hawkins Gary Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Computer Fraud: Barbara Hawkins Gary, Indiana

Jul 10 2016
Barbara Bj Adkins God's pet transport Stole a new puppy owners money and did not transport the puppy to her, will not refund the money, wont answer and ignores calls or messages from both breeder and new puppy owner. Sandusky, Ohio Internet
Author: albany, Oregon Shipping Companies: Barbara Bj Adkins Internet

Jul 09 2016
Dell Inc Dell.com, www.dell.com, Dell xPS8900, Dell Technologies Lemon Dell XPS desktop computer, had problems and issues within 2 weeks, they sent a refurbished monitor and refused to fix the real issue, cpu keeps crashing, Windows 8.1 disappeared Round Rock North Carolina
Author: Cary, North Carolina Computer Manufaturers: Dell Inc Round Rock, North Carolina

Jul 09 2016
Faithful real estate properties Decker Randolph Decker Randolph took 350 on 6/2/2016 to enter a bad credit first time home buyers program and on 6/10/2016 he ask for $300 dollars more for the down payment. And toward the principal of a loan that he was getting to buy a house in Tyler for me. All I want is my money back. He lied about everything.. He got my hopes up on a house that I really wanted. So he would buy the house for me and at a later date transfer the house into my name.. I'm devastated... I don't have money to be giving to him and he's not gonna help me.. Point blank.. He scAm me and I want my $650 back asap. Louisanna Louisanna Non Refundable Membership Fee Author: Little rock, Arkansas Tenants: Faithful real estate properties Internet

Jul 06 2016
Vita Luminance My Derma Restore, Regenelift, True Skin Putify Bought by phone from TV ad. Claimed 14 day trial and 100% satisfaction. billed $200 before trial period ended with no contact info to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Red Rock, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Vita Luminance Henderson, Nevada