SAFECART.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: safecart.com
There may be more specific results for "safecart.com"
For more specific results for "safecart.com"
Showing 26-50 of 151 Found Reports For more specific results for "safecart.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 08 2014
Safe Card Speed*Max WA Web: speedmaxpc.com/ safecart.com/ advancedtechsupport.com/ I am a Senior Canadian citizen and find that off and on, a claimant shown in the Credit Card Account as SAFECART SPEED*MAX WA has been claiming amounts like $46.00 $45.95 $.4.50 and the latest $30.35 fraudulently and without my having any knowledge of what these amounts are for. - Probably the USA Unknown - SafeCart Order Author: Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Safe Card Speed*Max WA , Select State/Province

May 07 2014
safecart.com Driver Update; Activate Driver Update; 2014 Driver Update.net Tricked me into thinking they would fix my PC on-line. They wanted $200.00 up front and $19.99 or $29.99/month to fix the problems they claim to have found. I paid $39.92 up front just to access the bums. Internet  SafeCart Charge Author: Zachary, Louisiana Computer Service & Repair: safecart.com Internet

Apr 25 2014
safecart internet company selling drivers safecart: do not order anything! enter SafeCart Order Author: somers point, New Jersey Computer Software: safecart , Select State/Province

Jan 07 2014
ParetoLogic Safecart, RegCurePro, Malwarbytes TOTAL SCAM AND RIPOFF!! Internet Safecart refunded my payments in full Author: Sun City, California Computer Software: ParetoLogic Internet

Sep 03 2013
Safecart.com Spyhunter Charged on Credit Card without my knowledge! Washington SafeCart Charge Author: Duluth, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Safecart.com Spyhunter , Washington

Jul 14 2013
SAFECART.COM PARETOLOG PARETOLOGIC - PC CLEANPARETOLOGIC - SAFECART.COMUSA & Canada (Toll Free): 1-855-432-0727UK (Tol COMPANY IS A SCAM TO GET YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER SO IT CAN AUTOMATICALLY RENEW Internet
SafeCart Charge Author: Kerrville,, Texas Computer Software: SAFECART.COM PARETOLOG Internet

Jun 15 2013
safecart.com Unauthorized Charge on Credit Card Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Omaha, Nebraska Computer Software: safecart.com Internet

May 20 2013
SafeCart.com Unat SafeCart charges my debt account $19.99 without my knowledge, I did not buy nothing!!! Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Pekin, Indiana Computer Fraud: SafeCart.com Internet

Apr 29 2013
paypal@safecart.com Safecfart supports Scam Virus Scan Web Sites Internet SafeCart Charge Author: sydney, Internet Computer Fraud: paypal@safecart.com Internet

Apr 26 2013
paypal safecart within the 45 day limit to cancel I was refused refund payment and or cancellation .The dispute the resolution center was of no help. Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Hubbard, Ohio Computer Fraud: paypal Internet

Apr 22 2013
Optimizer Pro- SafeCart Optimizer Pro - Clean & Optimize your Computer to its Best Performance and protect your privacy! Internet SafeCart Charge Author: San Angelo, Computer Service & Repair: Optimizer Pro- SafeCart Internet

Apr 03 2013
SAFECART.COM PC PERFORMANCE;PC CLEANERS PUT VIRUS'S IN YOUR COMPUTER INSTEAD OF HELPING. Internet Assistance to Consumer Author: lITTLE eGG hARBOR TWNSHP, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: SAFECART.COM Internet

Mar 31 2013
pc cleaner pro safecart PC Cleaner Pro is a scam Internet pro pc cleaner uses safe cart for payments Author: muskoka, Ontario Computer Service & Repair: pc cleaner pro Internet

Mar 05 2013
safecart.com This website charged my back acount unlawfully. I Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Clearwater, Florida Security Services: safecart.com Internet

Mar 04 2013
SAFECART.COM PTLC-U19021 SOFTWARE R# 320130490471049794 FEDERAL WAY, Washington SafeCart Charge Author: Pahrump, Nevada Computer Software: SAFECART.COM FEDERAL WAY, Washington

Mar 04 2013
safecart PC Power Speed looked at site, was charged unauthorized for protection software, then charged twice at JCPenney the very next day. total rip-off of $360.00 plus new card fees and frustration to the extreme! Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Spring, Texas Internet Fraud: safecart Internet

Feb 13 2013
Safecart SAFECART.COM*SPEEDYPC 855-432-0727WA On three separate occasions there have been charges shown on my on-line Bank statement. See examples : Tinana, Internet Author: Maryborough, Computer Software: Safecart Internet

Feb 12 2013
safecart Finally talked to an individual who was extremly rude told me I couldn't change my automatic payment and hung up on me. Last I heard from them in any way. Internet SafeCart Account Author: Wapello, Iowa Computer Software: safecart Internet

Feb 12 2013
Regcure tech Support tech was support to contact @10 am, called 3 times only to be told a tech would contact me in15 min. never heard from anyone. Disputing credit card bill. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Temple, Texas Software: Regcure tech Support Internet

Feb 03 2013
safecart.com beware seniors these people will talk you out of every cent ,by scare tactics,insisting and not answering the phone ,not calling back ,promising to call back ,& not ,saying they will return your mon , Internet SafeCart Charge Author: clearwater, Florida Computer Service & Repair: www.safecart.com Internet

Feb 03 2013
paypal safecart, and rootpros.com Jointly involved in cheating me by selling a software to unlock the android tablet, but did not work, requested for refund, received reply from root android that they would refund, but received reply , Internet RootPros.Com is in no way affiliated with Root-Android.org. Author: Mississauga, Ontario Internet Fraud: paypal Internet

Feb 03 2013
Safe-Cart PC Cleaner Pro Beware - This software locked up my computer Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Homeland, California Computer Software: Safe-Cart Internet

Feb 03 2013
Technical Support Services pc cleaner pro 2013 or Safecart Sold me a program called PC Cleaner then transferred me Tech Live Connect for $255 they would help be keep my computer running well for a year. They were unable to fix my computer and I spent 2 days Internet, Florida Please help us with more Info Author: Sebring, Florida Internet Services: Technical Support Services Internet, Florida

Jan 26 2013
Safecart PC Unleashed I purchased PC unleashed because my computer is slow. It advertised to speed up your computer and a money back guarantee. The progam totally crashed my computer. I lost everything, including picture Internet, British Columbia SafeCart Charge Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Safecart Internet, British Columbia

Jan 26 2013
SAFECARD customerservice@safecart. while searching for some info hit a co. & logged on [big mistake] Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Cape Coral, Florida Computer Service & Repair: SAFECARD Internet