Your Search | safecart.com
Approximately 58 Reports Found

Jul 05 2012
SafeCart.com PC Help and Support Center-SpeedyPro Thought it was free so I downloaded it. After that, noticed a sign pop up that there was a $10 off coupon which made the purchase price $29.95 (option ends today but advertised in print as $29.95), Internet
Author: Winthrop, Maine Computer Service & Repair: SafeCart.com Internet

Jun 18 2012
safecart.com promised gift basket said would be received before money taken out startup fee 1.95$ and then 0.06 and then another 1.95 $ on may 22 hit me with another39.94$ june 5th Internet Author: ellijay, Georgia Air Travel: safecart.com Internet

May 22 2012
Safecart.com driverutilities.com deceptive and theft of funds for unwanted software hidden in their download, Internet Author: Oneonta, New York Computer Software: Safecart.com Internet

Apr 24 2012
Safecart.com Software does not work. marketer blames user refuses to credit fraudulent charges Victoria, British Columbia Author: New York, New York Computer Software: Safecart.com Victoria, British Columbia

Mar 26 2012
SafeCart.com PC Health Advisor groundless charges from my MasterCard Internet, Washington Author: Mudjimba, Other Computer Software: SafeCart.com Internet, Washington

Mar 12 2012
Driver Medic DO NOT PURCHASE DRIVER MEDIC from SAFECART.COM! SOFTWARE DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED; A TRUE SCAM! Victoria, British Columbia Author: Athens, Georgia Computer Software: Driver Medic Victoria, British Columbia

Mar 07 2012
Safecart.com*Driver MA 877-3870-9229 WA Safecart did not cancel my order as I requested and debited me for 10 individual licences I did not ask and or got Internet, Washington Author: Beccles, Internet Computer Software: Safecart.com*Driver MA Internet, Washington

Feb 23 2012
safecart.com Credit Card Fraudulent Charges Victoria, British Columbia Canada Author: , Other Credit Card Fraud: safecart.com Victoria, British Columbia

Feb 23 2012
safecart.com i had my visa card debited and i have not dealt with this company or giving them my card details glasgow, Nationwide Author: glasgow, Nationwide Computer Software: safecart.com Nationwide

Feb 23 2012
SAFECART.COM SAFECART.COM SOFTWARE 855*432*0727 WA Safecart.Com Strikes Again Internet, Washington Author: FISHERS, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: SAFECART.COM Internet, Washington

Oct 18 2011
safecart.com safecart (paypal for paretologic products) as their partner but when you ask for a refund paretologic is willing to refund but safecart is the company who is to refund for you ,the only problem is th Internet Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: safecart.com Internet

Mar 25 2011
safecart.com there has bee na charge on my credit card from this company for $29.97 there is no contact info for this website as a mother of 5 i can't afforf any internet misuse of my money Internet Author: warren, Ohio Questionable Activities: safecart.com Internet

Feb 04 2011
Parenlogic via Safecart.com Internet Download Software , Internet Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Computer Software: Parenlogic Internet

Jan 04 2011
ParetoLogic Inc. Safecart.com DriverCure by ParetoLogic is a virus for which you pay $39!!! Beware of this company. Internet Author: Bonita, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ParetoLogic Inc. Internet

Dec 15 2010
safecart.com Ripped off-Bad company, Bad product Internet Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Computer Software: safecart.com Internet

Nov 04 2010
SAFECART.COM SPEEDINGUPMYPC.CO,M / SYSTEM MECHANIC, AND OTHER COMPUTER REGISTRY CLEANERS SOFWARES. ALL THE REGISTRY CLEANING AND OTHER SOFTWARE TO MAKE YOUR COMPUTER FASTER ARE CROOKED, Internet Author: SANTEE, California Computer Fraud: SAFECART.COM Internet

Aug 22 2010
SAFECART.COM*SOFTWARE PC DRIVERS HEADQUA AUSTIN is helping them because this who i gave my visa card to took money from my acct, I did not okay the removel, Internet Author: grasonville, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: SAFECART.COM*SOFTWARE Internet

Jul 16 2010
safecart.com this company as been charging me for services that i have never recieved.they said i could install a program to protect my computer that only cost 9.95.they have stolen over 70.00 from my bank. Internet Author: newman, California Computer Software: safecart.com Internet

Jul 16 2010
safecart.com we ordered the service on line for 29.99 with a trial period money back garranty the service did nothing for our computer. when attemping to contact safecart to discontinue the service we cannt contac Internet Author: chester, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: safecart.com Internet

Apr 13 2010
Safe Cart - safecart.com Charged twice for one purchace. Seattle, Washington Author: Ephrata, Unusual Rip-Off: Safe Cart - safecart.com Seattle, Washington

Apr 13 2010
Safe Cart - safecart.com i HAVE A CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD THAT i DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR FEDERAL WAY, Washington Author: keizer, Oregon Safe Cart - safecart.com FEDERAL WAY, Washington

Dec 15 2009
RegCure & Safecart.com recurring charge that was not advertised Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Computer Software: RegCure & Safecart.com Internet

Aug 28 2009
safecart.com some kind of software company Safecart is a Third Party Rip-off Scam! I never heard of them till I got my Capital One bill. They can get to you to! Internet Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Computer Software: safecart.com Internet

Jun 15 2009
Safe Cart - safecart.com Credit Card Fruad Victoria British Columbia Author: Harahan, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Safe Cart - safecart.com Victoria, British Columbia

50, Report #461910

Jun 15 2009
SAFECART.COM 1-800209-6437 WA They stole my money from my checking account without my authorization! Washington Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: SAFECART.COM 1-800209-6437 WA Internet