Your Search | safecart.com
Approximately 34 Reports Found

May 13 2009
safecart.com tele 1800209-6437 This company stole$ 39.90 from my bank account. Nationwide Author: Yucaipa, California BBB Better Business Bureau: safecart.com tele 1800209-6437) Nationwide

May 12 2009
safecart.com - safe-cart.com DO NOT USE: Charged me, never provided license info. and the are impossible to contact Victoria British Columbia Author: green bay, Wisconsin Employees: safecart.com Victoria, British Columbia

May 11 2009
SAFE-CART.COM I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD THAT I CAN NOT VERIFIE FOR $39.90 Nationwide Washington Author: Greeneville, Tennessee Electrical Services: SAFE-CART.COM Nationwide, Washington

Apr 21 2009
safecart.com They charged my credit card 49.90 which I have no clue what it is for. And there is no way to contact them! Nationwide Washington Author: Hollandale, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: safecart.com Nationwide, Washington

Apr 15 2009
Safecart.com Safecart Internet Ripoff Victoria British Columba Author: Bluff City, Oklahoma Computer Software: Safecart.com Victoria, Bristish Columbia

Mar 12 2009
Safecart.com CHARGED FOR PRODUCT NEVER REC'D. AND CAN NOT GET REFUND Victoria British Columbia Canada Author: santa clara, California Internet: Safecart.com Victoria, British Columbia

Mar 09 2009
SAFECART.COM / DRIVER DETECTIVE.COM / Support@drivershq.com OFFERED A FREE DOWNLOAD THEN CHARGED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT $39.90 PAYPAL HAS NO ADDRESS AND SAYS THAT SAFECART IS NON-US-VERIFIED Internet Author: fayetteville, Arkansas Computer Software: SAFECART.COM / DRIVER DETECTIVE.COM Internet

Jan 01 2009
Customerservice@safecart.com The end cost was suppose to be 9.95 and they charged me 39.99 and when they sent me the key for the software it did not work. I contacted them several times on the 800 number the provided and it sent me to a sight and the page did not come up. I would like a refund Internet Author: Alton, Illinois Software: Customerservice@safecart.com Internet

Dec 04 2008
Safecart.com I thought I was getting an downlaodable antivirus program @$9.90, gave them my card numbers & was charged $39.90 & got no stinkin' program! I live off my SSI & that was Christmas money! Online Internet Author: EUREKA, California Internet Fraud: Safecart.com Eureka, California