SAFECART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: safecart
There may be more specific results for "safecart"
For more specific results for "safecart"
Showing 26-50 of 230 Found Reports For more specific results for "safecart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1201172

Jan 12 2015
Safecart site needs to be shut down-very dishonest and maliputive --total scam Internet Author: lewiston, Idaho Attorney Generals: Safecart Internet

27, Report #1198278

Dec 29 2014
safecart.com omg computer repair they charged me $159.00 and did nothing to fix my computer unknown Internet SafeCart Charge Author: syracuse, New York Computer Service & Repair: safecart.com Internet

28, Report #1194487

Dec 10 2014
Safecart Rip Off - Company is a fraud Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Folsm, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Internet

Nov 15 2014
Safecart.com Lower than whale stuff. When their service refused they locked up my machine-now no refund. Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Langston, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Safecart.com Internet

Nov 13 2014
safecart They locked up my computer, and gave me a phone # to call to correct the problem. Keyboard won't work now. Florida Customer Service Author: saginaw, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: safecart , Florida

Nov 06 2014
Optimizer Pro-safecart scammed, never worked, wouldn't refund money Internet Refunded money! Author: Fort Myers, Florida Computer Software: Optimizer Pro-safecart Internet

Oct 31 2014
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Advanced Tech Support commited to customer satisfaction. Advanced Tech Support willing to change quickly when new ways to improve business & customer experience. Advanced Tech Support implemented more strategic changes, effectively helping customers. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Advanced Tech Support pledges to always resolve issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Advanced Tech Support, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. SafeCart Charge Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: SAFECART Internet

Oct 27 2014
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Advanced Tech Support committed to providing most efficient, highest quality, remote computer support business to customers. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
SafeCart Order Author: Vancouver, Washington Internet Fraud: Safecart Internet

Oct 16 2014
SafeCart.com I bought what was supposed to be software to keep my computer clean from unwanted file but after I downloaded it, it caused major problems with my computer that could only be rectified by buying more software. I had a warranty with the computer and they were able to clean out the bogus crap from safe cart. I paid thru pay pal and filed a dispute with them but that did me no good. Cost me 50 bucks. Internet SafeCart Charges Author: richmond, Virginia Computer Software: SafeCart.com Internet

Oct 15 2014
Advanted Tech Support Safecart.com They did not send me a correct code key after registering, Upon contacting them by phone they gave me excuses and a bad time. I sent a message to Safecare.com about it. (twice) But they still billed my account. I never got the down load product.??? Advanted Tech Florida---Safecare Washington Internet SafeCart Charges Author: Norman, Oklahoma Computer Software: Advanted Tech Support Internet

Sep 27 2014
Safecart.com/SpeedyPC Safecart charged me for the SpeedyPC cleaner, Took care of taking it off my credit card, then charged me again. North Port Florida SafeCart Charge Author: North Port , Florida Desk Top Publishing: Safecart.com/SpeedyPC , Select State/Province

Sep 16 2014
Safecart Abused the use of Paypal to invade my bank acct. and make recurring charges. Unknown Internet SafeCart Charges Author: Placerville, California Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Internet

Aug 26 2014
SAFECART charged more than the agreed upon price for service. also passed along hidde charges to which I was not aware of. Florida SOMETIMES THERE ARE HAPPY ENDINGS Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: SAFECART , Select State/Province

Aug 15 2014
Safecart support.safecart.com/ Safecart made automatic withdrawls to my PayPal account then turned the blame to paypal. Nationwide SaeCart Charge Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
safecart.com\adve\ance tech i have got sucked into purchasing this company stating that they were micrsoft.com. they said they could get rid of all malware and adware. but they only downloaded it on my computer and now my computer has to go into shop cause it wont let me redo my ma they said they could get rid of all malware and update my computer but in reality all they did was download malware and viruses on my computer. Nationwide SafeCart.com Author: salesville, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: safecart.com\adve\ance tech Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Safecart. Advance Tech Support who I thought I was doing business with. The sold me a product called Panda and helped me get rid of virus on my computer. The Software was priced at 399. steep but I was told it was for a lifetime. I was then billed for $ 714.09. Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Olney, Maryland Computer Software: Safecart. Internet

Jul 07 2014
Safecart/Paretologic PAYPAL *SAFECART My bank account was debited $29.97 and I emailed Safecart... they have no idea what this is! After all of the complaints I have read, when is this company going to be investigated???? Colonial Heights Virginia SafeCart Order Author: Colonial Heights, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Safecart/Paretologic , Select State/Province

Jun 16 2014
SpyHunter ,SafeCart, I feel like Alice down the rabbit hole dealing with these people! Interne SafeCart Charge Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Software: SpyHunter (SafeCart) , Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
Safecart Bc charges Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Sonora, California Computer Fraud: Safecart Bc Internet

Jun 11 2014
SafeCart I paid online for pc optimizer pro but I didn't get the product key 1205 - 4464 Markham Street Victoria, BC V8Z 7X8 British Columbia SafeCart Charge Author: portharcourt, Nigeria, Computer Software: SafeCart 1205 - 4464 Markham Street Victoria, BC V8Z 7X8, Select State/Province

Jun 10 2014
Safecart scared into buying products Internet Author: Shrewsbury, Computer Software: Safecart Internet

Jun 09 2014
Safecart Buyer Beware Safecart is not safe Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Telemarketers: Safecart Internet

Jun 04 2014
Safecart.com*Paretolog ripped of my creditcard with 220 euro Without any notice Safecart.com*Paretolog took 220 euro from my creditcard. Tomorrow I will write Visa in order to get my money back Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Internet E-trade: Safecart.com*Paretolog Internet

Jun 03 2014
Safecart.com Speedy PC They keep using my credit card to minus charges for services I do not use!!!! Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Manteca, California Software: Safecart.com Speedy PC , Select State/Province

Jun 03 2014
SafeCart - SpyHunter4-related? My checking account via ATM card was overcharged by $39.99 Victoria British Columbia Author: California Internet Fraud: SafeCart Victoria, , British Columbia