Your Search | safeguard properties in ohio

Dec 06 2016
Shelter Island Apartments Alhambra Place Partnership Establishment's hired staff stole Rx meds, durable medical equipment and numerous valuable other personal items in which they claimed to have packed away Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Shelter Island Apartments Las Vegas , Nevada

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Roscoe Properties Roscoe Ripoff Artists Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Property Management: Roscoe Properties Austin, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Lucas Quinn Construction Kevin Spence They were to make a flat pad to park a 42 ft Motorhome, when we started to put up tent we find its 13 in diffrent from front to back and when I called to bi**h about it he says you paided in full that means jobs complete, but he know it was no finished, i can get his own men to swear to his screwing me Johnston Rhode Island
Author: Smithfield, Rhode Island Maintenance Companies: Lucas Quinn Construction Johnston, Rhode Island

Dec 06 2016
Ally Financial Purchased New Car From Bill Cole Ashland Internet Author: South Point, Ohio Car Financing: Ally Financial Internet

Dec 06 2016
DKKEYESERUMBEAUTY Amore' eye creamAmore' skin cream I called to cancel any further shipments & they say they can't find me in their files. Charged me $85.97 & $89.97!!!! ? ? Author: Vero Beach, Florida Liars: DKKEYESERUMBEAUTY Internet

Dec 06 2016
dabado dissapointed with dabado colorado Internet Author: huron, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: dabado Internet

Dec 06 2016
FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Financial fraudIn 17. November 2016, my taiwan based client spoke to Mr.Grant Wilfort of ABC 74 LIMITED .,UK Ltd. and expressed his interest in confirming an order to acquire a Bank Guarantee for EUR $ 40 million. The client was sent a contract, which he discussed in detail with his attorney and decided to go ahead with it. ENGLAND Nationwide
Author: inode, Alabama Business Consultants: FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Clarion Suites Near the Woodlands Clarion Suites Near the Woodlands - Hotel in Shenandoah, TX Idenity Thieft Warning. Shenandoah Texas Author: Texas Hotel: Clarion Suites Near the Woodlands Shenandoah, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Fyber Rip off. Roughly 1 in ten of their offers actually pay. Support is useless. They demand screenshots, email evidence, and confirmation codes to prove offers were completed. It's THEIR job to track offer completion. It should not fall to the consumer. And not once out of hundreds of attempts has support credited me with the game currency I was supposed to recieve. Internet Author: Nowhere, California Internet Marketing Companies: Fyber Internet

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Donna morris Called three times total got hung up on twice when we wanted a better price when you go to pay they hang up on you and act like they can't hear you and speak very poor English Live in upstate New York and they are phillopines Nationwide
Author: Herkimer, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Donna morris Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
LGS Staffing Labor Guys Staffing Illegal, Scam, Bully, Rip Off, Lies, Cheats and that is just the start New Albany Ohio Author: Ohio Employment Services: LGS Staffing New Albany, Ohio

PMCS Mike Hannahs Crooked Contractor Heath Ohio
Author: Heath, Ohio Home Improvements: PMCS Heath, Ohio

Dec 05 2016
First Platinum Properties & Doan Law Firm Using CA DRE License as Threat & Intimidation, False Claim of Ongoing Lawsuit Oceanside California Author: Solana Beach, California Realtors: Doan Law Firm Internet

Dec 05 2016
JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO ,ph.linkedin.com/in/janbuencamino ; onlinejobs.ph/jobseekers/info/166031 ; flickr.com/photos/janztot123/albums ; BEWEAR YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY ME TO STAY AWAY FROM JAN BUENCAMINO NO WORK FOR PAY General Santos City
Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO Internet

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Premium Chihuahua Home WATCH OUT FOR PUPPY SCAMMERS - INTERNET THIEVES WORTHINGTON OHIO Author: Rathdrum, Idaho Sales People: Premium Chihuahua Home Internet

Dec 05 2016
Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Blue Dolphin Magazines 2016 Blue Dolphin Group, LLC Blue Dolphin scam is repeatedly sending bunches of different magazines that I did not order and also in another persons name and I can't stop it due to not being able to speak to anyone and no return phone calls. Illinois Author: Clinton, Illinois Websites: Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Illinois

Dec 05 2016
sears they are cheating me in my money Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: sears Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
EYENoir Advanced eye serum Company is very decptive in their advertising for senior citizens. Personnel at company phone number are not helpful Nationwide Author: wake forest, North Carolina Questionable Activities: EYENoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Lisa Hindin Lisa Hindin, Lisa Hindin Lang Reality Shady realtor in sunny Florida Boca raton Florida
Thank you for your reply Author: west palm beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Lisa Hindin Boca raton , Florida

Dec 05 2016
Cabinet Mania orderd and paid for cabinets in August 2011 never received no refund munster Indiana Author: Austin, Texas Customer: Cabinet Mania munster, Indiana