Your Search | safeguard properties in ohio

Jan 17 2017
coal cosmetics posing as lux derma false advertisment of item type in lux derma and link directs you to coal cosmetics Internet Author: scott township, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: coal cosmetics Internet

Jan 17 2017
Ombia derma Free trial scam them scam me they don't show you it's a 14 day trial they hide that in terms Nationwide Author: CLOVER, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ombia derma Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 17 2017
Erie Construction Midwest,Inc Damaged Vinyl Siding Toledo Ohio Author: Reedsville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: Erie Construction Midwest,Inc Toledo, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
yourcannbisorder.com d**k Costa Ordered CBD for liver cancer relieving symptoms.Cashed money order never sent product or responded. Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: yourcannbisorder.com Internet

Jan 17 2017
Fairway Marketing Dave Rubright/ d**k Costa Ordered CBD for liver cancer relieving symptoms.Deerfield Beach Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Fairway Marketing Internet

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
Midwestsports Disregard consumer Cincinnati Ohio - Internet Author: Santa Maria, Other Sporting Goods: Midwestsports Internet

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
Alternative Online Design took money and got basically nothing in return Phoenix Arizona Author: Oviedo, Florida On-Line Business: Alternative Online Design Internet

Jan 17 2017
Gregory G. Jones gregory jones law firm Beware investing in the operators business! southlake Texas
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Investment Brokers: Gregory G. Jones southlake , Texas

Jan 17 2017
LV Quality Remodeling Beware Of LV Quality Remodeling in Allentown PA Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Home Improvements: LV Quality Remodeling Allentown, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Lcdh Hamburg Germany Christoph Wolters Charges credit card but doesn't ship in stock order Hamburg, Germany Internet Author: Internet Smoke Shops: Lcdh Hamburg Germany Internet

Jan 16 2017
Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer/Derma Vibrance Eye Serum They RIPPED me off!!! I ordered their free trial in early Ocober, didn't get anything until early December yet was charged the INSANE price of $258.62 in November! Henderson, Nevada Internet Author: Fort. Frances, Ontario, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer/Derma Vibrance Eye Serum Internet

Jan 16 2017
Champs apparel Ordered a jersey and didn't receive it, when you try to use links they don't work. Internet Author: Silver lake, Ohio Sports Teams & Clubs: Champs apparel Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Dave Parrish: ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Resorts: Dave Parrish Neiafu, Select State/Province

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Dave Allen ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)). ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: Louisiana Wanted Criminals: Dave Allen Internet

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | David Parrish Dave Parrish AkA Dave Allen ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))  Legal Notice Author: Covington, Louisiana Wanted Criminals: David Parrish Internet

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Marks Work Wearhouse Mark's Mark's Work Wearhouse discriminates against tall customers by refusing to carry their cargo pants in size 36x36 Calgary Alberta Author: Ontario Clothing Stores: Marks Work Wearhouse Calgary, Alberta

Jan 16 2017
Motoshippers - screwed me sold me shipping in an enclosed trailer and delivered in open trailer with damages Albuquerque New Mexico Nationwide
Author: bend, Oregon Moving Companies: Motoshippers Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Wendell de Guzman aka Trace Trajano aka Trace Wendell Trajano of PCI LLC and HHS LLC Wendell de Guzman and Garrett Stevenson Jr scamming people into giving them money, pretending to be partners, falsifying information and taking your money Oak Brook, Illinois and Cincinnati, Ohio  Author: Oakbrook, Illinois Seminars: Wendell de Guzman Suite 500, Illinois

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet