SAFEGUARD PROPERTIES IN OHIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: safeguard properties in ohio
There may be more specific results for "safeguard properties in ohio"
For more specific results for "safeguard properties in ohio"
Showing 26-50 of 305,789 Found Reports For more specific results for "safeguard properties in ohio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
SOPRETTY THEBUYERS-FASIONCLUB Free Earrings turned into $98.99. I called and they said no refund.I'm on low income. I didn't see anything about trial. Internet Author: Fairfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: SOPRETTY Internet

Aug 16 2017
psychic palace based in Austra-Exceptionally Gifted-Psychics not sure Internet Author: SAN JOSE, California Astrologers & Psychics: psychic palace Internet

Aug 16 2017
DENNIS P BLOCK DENNIS P BLOCK & ASSOCIATES My Lawyer violated my legals rights as required in CalBAR Rule 3-100 and I lost 24,200.00 I am retired, senior citizen and is hard to start again. Valley Village California Author: la habra heights, California Lawyers: DENNIS P BLOCK Valley Village, California

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Caseys pups Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppy i bought from this seller was infested with Fleas and also worms. She wasn't gaining any weight until she was treated by the veterinarian which was very kind. Seller didn't answer any phone calls or messages the day after when i tried to contact her to ask if she even knew she gave me the puppy infested with fleas. Lawrenceville Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Internet

Aug 16 2017
Clintonville Car Sales Shady Dealer Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Clintonville Car Sales Columbus, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
university auto sales and auto Latino I BUY A CAR FROM THEM AND I NEVER GET THE TITTLE IN OVER TWO YEARS Maplewood, Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: university auto sales and auto Latino Maplewood, Minnesota

Aug 16 2017
Laid back loot Purchased some shoes and mug in June. I never received them . Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Laid back loot Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Allumiere Free sample allumiere cream and serium.recieved package no reminders of trail period..called their trail starts the day order was placed,not when u receive in mail.charged me 97.41 for cream and 98.41 for serium. Salt lake city Utah Author: Decatur, Tennessee Eye Care: Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
R&M landscaping Isaac monroe This company put down landscaping blocks and put mulch and flowers in the new bed. Shorted us on mulch and killed most of the plants he planted. Put in drainage popups in yard and the pipe is showing through the lawn. Valley park Missouri
Author: St louis, Missouri Landscaping: R&M landscaping Internet

Aug 16 2017
Reptilinks Nick Helble Refused to refund money per agreement after company received product back. Blanchester Ohio Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts Small Business Services: Reptilinks Blanchester, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
Mopro Scam, incompetent, no refunds, does not deliver what is promised Irvine California Author: Cleveland, Ohio Websites: Mopro California

Aug 16 2017
Assure CBD OIL Assure CBD SLEEP vague, ambiguous, ineffective, scam, probably legal, immoral, in hiding, stealing, questionable products Internet Author: Cathlamet, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Assure CBD OIL Internet

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Wageworks Executive escalation Suspended access to my FSA money. In addition wont provide help to resolve the issue and remove suspension Author: Chicago, Illinois Customer: Waterworks Executive escalation

Aug 16 2017
Red Inn Findlay Red Roof Inn FindlaySuper 8 Motel Findlay Dirtiest motel I've ever stepped foot in. Findlay Ohio Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Motels: Red Inn Findlay Findlay, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
Collectors PBA John Goldstien John Goldstein of Las Vegas charged me $1500 on 12/24/13 for insurance on stamps he was selling for me to someone in China. As soon as he got the money he no longer answered my calls. It is as if he fell off the face of the earth Las Vegas Nevada Author: Emmetsburg, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Collectors PBA Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
solid swiss swisstime, etc Grand Theft Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: solid swiss Internet

Aug 16 2017
NW3 Media NW3Media Bait and Switch, Fake Contract, No Payment for Services Rendered, Fake Company Orlando Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Advertising Agencies: NW3 Media Orlando, Florida