Your Search | safeguard properties

26, Report #1319987

Aug 08 2016
Security Systers Inc.dba SAFEGUARD AMERICA55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell,Connecticut 06416 Breached of contract. Money was taking from my account. after the system was removered from my home Cromwell,connecticut. 06416 Nationwide Author: Pineville, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: Security Systers Inc.dba Nationwide

27, Report #1320957

Aug 05 2016
Caliber Home Loans U.S. Bank Trust, N.A., as Trustee for LSF8 Master Participation TrustJohn Grayken Loan Star Funds Safeguard Properties of Ohio Breaking and Entering Irving Texas, California, everywhere Nationwide Author: Casar, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Caliber Home Loans Nationwide

28, Report #1320589

Aug 03 2016
Kaylyn Byrd Kaylyn ByrdSouthern Key Properties Commingling of funds, breach of contract, fiduciary duty, honesty, lavk of trust, let tenants insude our properties withouth knowledge, vonsent, kept ourrent mobey for over a year. Crestview,f l Florida Author: Evans, Colorado Real Estate Investing: Kaylyn Byrd Crestview, Florida

29, Report #1319536

Jul 29 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Review, Bella ridge apartments, 1st Lake, Bella Ridge Apartments Low Quality. Child Predators in area River Ridge Louisiana
Child predators. Not safe for grandkids or children Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments River Ridge, Louisiana

Jul 25 2016
NSA 10th St Properties, Michael Armel, NSA Properties, NSA 10th St. Properties, LLC Slumlord Collects Cash, Let's You Live in Squalor Minneapolis Minnesota
Report Update Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Housing Rentals: NSA 10th St Properties Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
Barbara Freeman Did a service entry for her at one of her properties and she never paid. Refuses to talk to me answer emails or texts. She is a low life scum lord. Make sure you get paid before you do any work. windemere florida Author: winter park, Florida Building Services: Barbara Freeman FL

Jul 25 2016
Wholesale Properties International LLC WPI Has not returned $7500. Has had the money for 2 years now and has not returned it as agreed. Charlotte North Carolina Author: clayton, North Carolina Real Estate Investing: Wholesale Properties International LLC Charlotte , North Carolina

Jul 23 2016
The Safeguard Chemical Corporation Product does not work. Bronx, NY NY Author: Auburndale, New York Exterminating Services: The Safeguard Chemical Corporation Bronx, NY,

Jul 22 2016
Thousand Trails NacoEncoreEquity Properties My Private Membership since 1983 had very little on the east coast and now that they do they are now public and selling RVs for individual living as I used to rent them but there are never any available Hershey, Pennsylvania Mississippi Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Sedgwick Properties Development Corporation Horrible dishonest developer cannot believe they are still in business with the way they treat people. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Real Estate Investing: Sedgwick Properties Development Corporation Chicago, Illinois

Jul 21 2016
Valley Investment properties John Tronrude Don't get nailed by John the ripper eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Valley Investment properties eugene, Oregon

Jul 21 2016
ruth properties mgm llc brian ruth They are a scam artest , I didn't give them the ok to start a job , and they did anyways , and then file a lien on the property for more than was agreed on , RUN RUN WHEN YOU SEE THIS CONTRACTOR Lamar Missouri .non payment Author: league city, Texas Builders & Contractors: ruth properties mgm llc Lamar, Missouri

Jul 19 2016
Thousand Trails Thousand Trails, Outdoor World, Equity Lifestyle Properties Money hungry idiots Gautier Mississippi Author: Sacramento, California Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Gautier, Mississippi

Jul 18 2016
Ocean Canyon properties Lying and misrepresentation of facts Texarkana Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Camps & Campgrounds: Ocean Canyon properties Texarkana, Texas

Jul 18 2016
La Costa Apartments Westdale Properties LIARS Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Property Management: La Costa Apartments Plano, Texas

Jul 18 2016
FairField Properties Frauds, Liars, Thieves,Unprofessional, Ronkonkoma New York Author: Westbury, New York Housing Rentals: FairField Properties Ronkonkoma , New York

Jul 17 2016
Safeguard Properties Melissa Tessman, Dawn Stopar Bid on hand rail install after cleaning out property. Conflicting orders were sent and then cancelled, they charged me back for the rails so we didnt get paid for the job. valley view Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Building Services: Safeguard Proiperties valley view, Ohio

Jul 16 2016
LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Julia Lympany Judy Coleman my sister and myself were on vacation in the dominican republic Puerta Plata , where we were approached by one of the companies sales associates who encouraged us to go on a tour of the properties. 57000 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Dominican Republic Author: Richmond Hts., Ohio Hotel: LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Internet

Jul 12 2016
1st Lake Properties unauthorized draft on account & wrongful accusation. Metairie Louisiana Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Housing Rentals: 1st Lake Properties Metairie, Louisiana

Jul 11 2016
Cooper11 Properties LLC, Scott Bertain Scott Bertain, Managing Director; Linda Wu, Escrow Agent with Title Group, LLC Senior, living in Alberta, Canada, offered to sell my timeshare and required that I pay The Title Group a fee, and they wanted me to transfer US funds to pesos'. That got me curious so I contacted a lawyer, and proceeded to do some research on my own, was not satisfied with what I found. Columbus Ohio Author: Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Alabama Resorts: Cooper11 Properties LLCScott Bertain Columbus, Ohio

Jul 11 2016
Cooper Properties II LLC Scammed by a title company Columbus Ohio Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Services: Cooper Properties II LLC Columbus, Ohio

Jul 09 2016
Platium investment properties west Charles Sells This is a Ripoff company that steals people money California and South Carolina California Author: San Jose, California Real Estate Investing: Platium investment properties west nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Faithful real estate properties Decker Randolph Decker Randolph took 350 on 6/2/2016 to enter a bad credit first time home buyers program and on 6/10/2016 he ask for $300 dollars more for the down payment. And toward the principal of a loan that he was getting to buy a house in Tyler for me. All I want is my money back. He lied about everything.. He got my hopes up on a house that I really wanted. So he would buy the house for me and at a later date transfer the house into my name.. I'm devastated... I don't have money to be giving to him and he's not gonna help me.. Point blank.. He scAm me and I want my $650 back asap. Louisanna Louisanna Non Refundable Membership Fee Author: Little rock, Arkansas Tenants: Faithful real estate properties Internet

Jul 08 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Apartments Bella Ridge has Roaches. New Orleans Louisiana
Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments New Orleans, Louisiana