SAFETY PRO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: safety pro
There may be more reports for "safety pro"
For more results perform a general search for "safety pro"
Showing 26-50 of 5,385 Found Reports For more specific results for "safety pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 02 2017
Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetics Leavitt Medical Associates Amount outstanding of $173.00 Orlando Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetics Orlando, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Advanced Dermatology Levitt Medical Association Scam of amount owed since 2007 - no such record! Orlando, FL Nationwide Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Advanced Dermatology Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Pro Mailing Center, INC, TM Company Ripoff Company and Federally illegal Columbus Ohio Author: Purcell, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Pro Mailing Center, INC Internet

Feb 28 2017
Lawrence Floyd of SURGE PRODUCTION Luciano, SURGE PRO Fayetteville, NC Nationwide
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Personal Services: Lawrence Floyd of SURGE PRODUCTION Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Illegal Privacy Violations lookupanyone.com Public Safety Risk Internet Author: North Dakota Websites: lookupanyone.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Ultra Slim Fit pro diet garcina and natural mango ripp off for amounts of $79.95 and $78.85. The website page says you get free 1 month trial and all you pay is $4.95 each for shipping. Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Pro Ultra Slim Fit Internet

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Feel free to come see the still unfinished job for yourself! Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 23 2017
Extra Space Storage Will not pro rate my month, taking my money without cause. troy Nationwide Author: Anonymous, Other Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 21 2017
pro diet garcina natural mango ripp off for amounts of 79.99 & 78.85 on my credit card pd 4.95 each for shipping trail only santa ana ca 92799 5380 Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: pro diet garcina natural mango Internet

Feb 19 2017
The Remodel Pro Mike Breaux, The Remodel Pro 87 year old Parkinson's victim of crooked contractor Baytown Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: The Remodel Pro Baytown, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Glenn Francis Larceny, Fraud, Lying Theft of Money Joshua Tree, Los Angeles California
Author: Mckinleyville, California Financial Services: Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Joshua Tree, California

Feb 19 2017
lead city pro promised to generate leads, worst leads I ever had, no phones, wrong address,etc. Murrieta California Author: Northville, Michigan Builders & Contractors: lead city pro Murrieta, California

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet

Feb 17 2017
B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio B&H Photo Delivery and Ordering Issues New York New York B&H repliy Author: Sao Paulo, SP, Miscellaneous Electronics: B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio New York, New York

Feb 16 2017
Lago Del Oro Water Company Fraudulent water Company Tucson / Saddlebrook Arizona Author: Catalina, Arizona Utility Companies: Lago Del Pro Water Company Tucson , Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 15 2017
Sales associate pro Total fraud Mckinney Texas Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Sales associate pro Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Pro Flowers proflowers.com Never order from pro Flowers. Very Unreliable Internet
Author: Aylett, Virginia Landscaping: Pro Flowers Internet

Feb 14 2017
Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems of Hampton Roads Manuela Charles Virginia Beach Internet No scam exist...... Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Cleaning Services: Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems of Hampton Roads Internet

Feb 12 2017
AWW Industries reported defective motor on QUADRONE pro-cam modrl #AW-QDR-PCAM two times on their website and relieved email that they were investigating it Edison New Jersey Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Electronic Manufacturers: AWW Industries Edison, New Jersey

Feb 12 2017
Goodmark Chevrolet, INC. Goodmark goodmarkchevy.com Dealer Non compliant Federal Motor Vehicle Safety standards. Refused to repair under Warranty. Leased fleet vehicle sold as Non-Leased Fleet Vehcile. Commerce Georgia
War and Peace was shorter Author: Phenix City, Alabama Auto Warranty: Goodmark Chevrolet, INC. Commerce, Georgia

Feb 11 2017
KDP Pubnlishing Pro Does not work as promised Internet Author: Rogers, Arkansas Computer Software: KDP Pubnlishing Pro

Feb 10 2017
Natural Mango ProDiet Garcina and Pro Diet Garcinia Santa Ana California Author: Siren, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Natural Mango Santa Ana, California