SAFETY PRO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: safety pro
There may be more specific results for "safety pro"
For more specific results for "safety pro"
Showing 26-50 of 13,142 Found Reports For more specific results for "safety pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Aug 01 2017
Sharper tone skin cream NWL Eyelogic pro Lying that the sample was free if I just pay $.99 and $3.99 shipping then use credit card to charge $188.00 unknown Internet Author: Diamond Springs, California Skin Care: Sharper tone skin cream Internet

Aug 01 2017
Trademasters Pro Dennis Verderosa Trademasters Pro Dennis Verderosa New York Nationwide Author: North Carolina Investment Brokers: Trademasters Pro Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Foxie's Fund Inc., Dominick Tambone, Randy Boles, Art Smith, Kelley Scott Sandusky WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OF REPORTING FRAUDULENT FUNDING ACCOUNTS OF THE FOXIE'S FUND INC. Norcross Georgia
Dodd's Carpet Cleaning Current Owner Author: Florida Work Place Bullies: Foxie's Fund Inc. Norcross, Georgia

Jul 31 2017
Southern Oregon Credit Services INc Brian WatkinsGene Summers HIPAA Violations medford Oregon ReplyThis message originally read on 8/1/2017 Complaint: 12301826 I am rejecting this response because: While I appreciate the apology, accepting NO RESPONSIBILITY for their actions is not appropri Author: Cave Junction, Oregon Questionable Activities: Southern Oregon Credit Services INc medford, Oregon

Jul 31 2017
Skin Restore Pro I paid $4.95 for a skin care product Skin Restore Pro out of Nevada which was a site linked to facebook. NV Internet Author: Shalimar, Florida Skin Care: Skin Restore Pro Internet

Jul 29 2017
smile pro solution well i ve been ordering stuff from Amazon Amazon sent me a email say i had a free gift to clam from them it showed different things to pick i picked smile pro solution they said it was free i got it in the mail i just started noticeing that my money on my card was lower than the last time i checked it i have a card app that shows me every place I've spent and i saw pro smile solution thay have been taking 105 dollars from me every month and sending stuff i did not order and i want my money back Internet Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Attorneys General: smile pro solution Internet

Jul 28 2017
Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Dr. Rachakonda, Mr. Heitt, and other Investigative Committee members Medical Board not doing its job Reno Nevada update Author: Stateline, Nevada Physicians: Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Reno, Nevada

Jul 28 2017
HVH Transportation Hvh never paid quality leasing co , $1,330 for payments as they informed me they would, nothing over 1,000 mile runs, when asked over and over, 20 times, in fact, to give me 3,000 miles a week, had to take medical leave, gave them the doc note needed to return to work, was hassled about getting a new d.o.t. physical, when my doctor clearly informed Wayne Miller , safety officer, i did not need one as my current physical is still current til november. If you are not part of someones little click, you do not matter. Do NOT lease on to this company they will stab you in the back and laugh at you fir doing so. All they do is use independent contractors, and their trucks for company success not the independent contractors. Denver Colorado Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Attorneys General: HVH Transportation Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
Pro Tow of Hillsboro Protow is charging for tools used when they were not needed! Hillsboro Oregon
Author: Aloha, Oregon Auto Towing: Pro Tow of Hillsboro Central Point, OR

K-Pro Home Improvement Breach of Contract O'Fallon Missouri
Author: Ellisville, Missouri Home Improvements: K-Pro Home Improvement O'Fallon, Missouri

Jul 28 2017
Prestige Platinum Realty Tacom InvestmentsStevens Group Not responding to Emergency San Tan Valley Arizona Threatens evictions when rent is paid in full Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Prestige Platinum Realty San Tan Valley, Arizona

Jul 26 2017
Trade Masters Pro Dennis Verderosa Pump & Dump Operation Long Island New York More info coming Author: Hawaii Brokerage Companies: Trade Masters Pro Dennis Verderosa Pump & Dump Operation Long Island New York Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Procraigslist.com AKA Pro Craigslist AKA Craigslist Posting Service Continually charging my credit card without authorization and refused refund. Failed to deliver as promised. Jamaica New York We had a disagreement but the company and I came to terms. Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Procraigslist.com Jamaica, New York

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 24 2017
AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING AGERO;MERCURY AUTO INSURANCE;CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE;NATIONWIDE;ALLIED;A-1 TOWING (SAN BERNARDINO) COMPANIES FAIL TO PROTECT THE LIFE;PROPERTY AND SAFETY OF CLIENTS AND PAY FOR DAMAGES NATIONWIDE Nationwide
Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Road Rage: AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet account paid by softpro Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Pearson vue. Money scam Spokane WA. Washington Blowing smoke Author: Spokane, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: TAS Pearson vue Internet

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 20 2017
skin regen pro Billing after ask to stoopooooo Continues to bill me after I have cancelled. Nationwide Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Sales People: skin regen pro Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Eagle Pro Pool-Gary Lively Be Aware-real nice mannerly man, but watch out---He leaves you high and he is gone with completing his contract!!! Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pool Services: Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Allen, Texas

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
Remodel pro mike breaux Unpaid wages Baytown TX Author: Baytown, Texas Builders & Contractors: Attorneys General: Remodel pro mike breaux TX

Jul 17 2017
San Tan Ford Internet Used Car Sales Rip-Off Gilbert Arizona Scams in the Auto industry will never go away Author: Casas Adobes, Arizona Motor Vehicle: San Tan Ford Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet