SAFETY HARBOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: safety harbor
There may be more specific results for "safety harbor"
For more specific results for "safety harbor"
Showing 1-25 of 9,029 Found Reports For more specific results for "safety harbor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Family Safety Supply I ordered a PestPro Pest Repeller and never received them Internet Author: Ben Lomond, California Unusual Rip-Off: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 16 2017

Oct 13 2017
Mark Bott, Owner, Operation Kidsafe International Do NOT deal with Mark Bott, Huckster, Liar, Thief Springfield Illinois Would you let this person work for you Author: Roswell, Georgia Sales People: Mark Bott, Operation Kidsafe Springfield, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
C&L Repair Complete Rip Off Lapeer Michigan Author: Harbor Beach , Michigan Truck Dealer Repair: C&L Repair Lapeer, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
square Credit Card Processing With only 1 transaction they are holding over 750 dollars, deactivated my account for suspicious activity. I am unable to contact them or speak to anyone regarding the safety of my funds. They will not give me a reason as to why my account was deactivated or provide me proof of their claims of suspicious activity They are simply claiming my account was suspicious and have stolen my money. Internet
Author: hemet, California Online banking: square Credit Card Processing Internet

Oct 11 2017
HERB CHAMBERS MERCEDES USED CAR DEP'T-SALES MGRUSED CAR DEP'T-SALES STAFFhttp://www.herbchambersmercedesbenz.com/certified-inventory/index.htm SOLD DANGEROUS/DEFECTIVE USED CAR, DENIED OBVIOUS OPPORTUNISM FOR $$ OVER SAFETY, ROADWORTHINESS FOR USED CAR PURCHASED SOMERVILLE Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: HERB CHAMBERS MERCEDES SOMERVILLE , Massachusetts

Oct 08 2017
Superior Moving Company Anthony Never showed up for the move, which he told me 3 times when he was going to show up New Port Richey Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Moving Companies: Superior Moving Company New Port Richey, Florida

Oct 07 2017
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, Dr. Gabriel Chiu REVIEW: Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery clients can feel confident in the quality of patient care and surgical results. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery's goal to customize customer's entire treatment, and make a life-changing experience at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery a positive, relaxing, exciting experience. Spa treatments: Facials & Microdermabrasion, Peels, Injectables & Fillers, Laser Treatments, Specialty Treatments, and Spa Policies. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & safety. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Beverly Hills CA *UPDATE: Dr. Gabriel Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe and trusted business service.
BUTCHER! Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Gabriel Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, BHPS Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Classic modern Chanel-inspired, facility is comprised of sensational SkinCeuticals lounge, private VIP reception, and luxurious state-of-the-art consultative treatment rooms. Offering full-spectrum beauty treatments from customized facials to mommy makeover procedures. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 07 2017
Elly''s world On Facebook 7/23/17 I seen an ad for the seam hair straightener I ordered it got my confirmation email and waited still did not receive it I tried to track my order with the information they sent me but that Web site is no longer my order number is 2981 I also emailed them quite a few times and no one has gotten back to me this company is a fraud I'm sure lots of people already lost their money do not buy from this company Internet Author: Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Elly''s world Internet

Oct 04 2017
Family Safety Supply Purchased BOGO free rear view dash cam, never received product or refund promised Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 04 2017
Family Safety Supply Never received my product Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cameras & Video: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 02 2017
Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Sep 29 2017
Ivan De Jesus Kitchen Cabinatry Failure to install granite counter tops or reimburse us our money that we paid in full Palm Harbor Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Kitchens: Ivan De Jesus , Florida

Sep 29 2017
Do Hard Money dot com DHM Scam west jordan Utah Author: FAIRPORT harbor, Ohio Loans: Do Hard Money dot com west jordan , Utah

Sep 29 2017
Moving APT Mr. Aviv Meyr, President Ms. Lily Lamour, Customer Service Manager I paid $2300 deposit to move my furniture through Moving APT. Their truck broke down on the way to do my move, so I cancelled. I asked for a refund and was told that I couldn't get a refund but I could apply towards a future move. Miami Florida Author: Harbor City, California Moving Companies: Moving APT Miami,

Sep 26 2017
Tickbox tv own 2 of this product, both quite useless. constant freezing and lockups. atlanta ga Georgia Author: palm harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Tickbox Internet

18, Report #1402071

Sep 24 2017
Discovery Auto Center ,tampa, BAD SALE/ BAD COMPANY Tampa Florida Author: palm harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Discovery Auto Center ,tampa Tampa, Florida

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 20 2017
Family Safety Supply Never Received Dash Cams Unknown Internet Author: Kenmore, Washington Cameras & Video: Family Safety Supply Internet

Sep 20 2017
Trim Fit Focus Nutra Rip off, stole my money!! Palm Harbor Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Trim Fit Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
vroom/texas direct auto Fraud stafford Texas Issue Resolved Author: richardson, Texas Auto Dealers: vroom stafford, Texas

Sep 19 2017
Access RV Truck camper superstore They sold me a camper saying it was never wrecked. Few miles down the road and I had problems. They or their warranty would help. I had a professional look at it and he said it was definitely wrecked and they only attempted to repair cosmetically. They sell wrecked RVs and lie saying they were not, this place is a scam, and will not respond to me or my complaint. North salt lake Utah Kevin Jones phone call and lies. Author: Libby, Montana RV Dealers: Access RV North salt lake, Utah

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
Woofgang Bakery & Grooming Fleming Island Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment, Libel Inflammatory Statements Fleming Island Florida Libel statements and violation of personal information Author: Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Woofgang Bakery & Grooming Fleming Island Fleming Island, Florida