Your Search | saint matthews churches

Aug 27 2016
Protex Contracting aka Gulf Coast Roofing Stay away; 1 man crew but will tell you different; did not pay bills on time San Antonio Texas Author: Saint Hediwg, Texas Builders & Contractors: Protex Contracting San Antonio, Texas

Aug 26 2016
New Start Media LLC @ NEW START MEDIA LLC NEW START MEDIA LL DAVENPORT IAUS telepnone # 407-710-8194, David GNew Start Media LLC. 3127 BRADY STREET SUITE 4. DAVENPORT, IA 52803. Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/New-Start-Media-LLC-913613165385593/ PH ( 888) 881-2 used Chamber Members Name Madeline Long to solicit purchase of advertising, chambe has no knowledge of this company Davenport Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida News Media: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Home Choice Buy it Now LLC Fraud/Rip off Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Home Choice Saint Paul, Minnesota

Aug 22 2016
Lawrence Varkalis Larry the Cemetery Guy liar cheat fraud steger Illinois Author: Steger, Alabama Churches: Lawrence Varkalis steger, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
EuroTech European Auto Service Cheap Slim Auto Service, Rucci European Auto Service Foreign auto repair ripoff, Letourbeu convinced my my LA Mechanic had not done the work he sold me ... He lied then the clutch wouldnt work ... Told me to come back Saturday and still would not make it right Saint George Utah
Author: West Hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: EuroTech European Auto Service Saint George, Utah

Aug 19 2016
Jeff Matthews Alpha and Omega Sports and Nutrition, LLC Fitness Coach/Consultant to AVOID Dunedin Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Jeff Matthews Dunedin, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 16 2016
Buydig.com Possible Scam Edison New Jersey Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Buydig.com Internet

35, Report #1322096

Aug 12 2016
Attractive Yorkies Ndikul Mackenzie He sale puppies and ask for the money first and then you don't hear from him anymore. So you loose your and you don't get the dog. Baltmore Maryland Author: SAINT ALBANS, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Attractive Yorkies Internet

36, Report #1322062

Aug 11 2016
Luigi Bruni Luigi Bruni SCAMMED me for $1785 dollars Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec Current city Internet
Author: dALLAS, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Luigi Bruni Internet

Aug 09 2016
Autovest, LLC Garnished my wage!!!!! southfield Michigan How About Some REAL Numbers? Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Collection Agencies: Autovest, LLC southfield, Michigan

Aug 09 2016
Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Universal Group, St Joseph's Unversal An unauthorized withdrawal was made from my account. I am not aware of this company. The available phone number was an automated system that would only take a message. After several failed attempts a dispute was giled with my bank. Saint Joseph Missouri Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Accounting: Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Saint Joseph, Missouri

Aug 08 2016
ECS Extreme Credit Solutions Billy Matthews, Garry Ragsdale FRAUD -Will take your money and NOT deliver and won't return calls or emails. Fort Worth Texas Tony G Author: Michigan Credit & Debt Services: ECS Extreme Credit Solutions Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 07 2016
Securitas UNFAIR TREATMENT, FORCED LABOR AND FORGETTING TO PAY OFFICERS THEIR PAYCHECKS Saint Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Security Services: Securitas St. Louis , Missouri

41, Report #1320951

Aug 05 2016
Housing Hub Property Management A Careless, Unorganized, Incompetent, Poorly Managed Company that Charges Tenants for their Expenses Saint Paul Minnesota
Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Housing Rentals: Housing Hub LLC Saint Paul, Minnesota

42, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

43, Report #1320311

Aug 02 2016
says there from FACEBOOK naturally i won a lottery 600000 but had to pay homeland certificate internal rev certificate some bank certificate thats 3 that i needed spent 5 grand pick ups receiving money and sending to lagos nigeria lagos nigeria lagos nigeria Author: saint cloud, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: africa saint cloud, Minnesota

44, Report #1319900

Jul 31 2016
Pureline Garcinia Total Ripoff Scam.. Do Not Fall for their Fineprint BS Tampa Bay Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Nationwide

45, Report #1319792

Jul 30 2016
Charter Communicatons. Charter.Spectrum Charter Spectrum Saint Louis, Missouri 63179 Author: Haltom City, Texas Internet Services: Charter Communicatons. Cincinnati, Ohio

46, Report #1319697

Jul 30 2016
ASI Homeowners Insurance ASI / Progressive (American Strategic Insurancewww.americanstrategic.com ) ASI Homeowners Insurance RIPS OFF HANDICAPPED CIV/VETS Homeowners Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Warranty Companies: ASI Homeowners Insurance St Petersburg, Florida

47, Report #1319626

Jul 29 2016
Progressive Leasing Refuses to report to the credit bureau Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide Progressive Leasing Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Credit Reporting Agencies: Progressive Leasing Nationwide

48, Report #1319486

Jul 28 2016
Medloan Charges you a huge fee for simply referring you to a credit card company on-line based Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Loans: Medloan Internet

49, Report #1319163

Jul 27 2016
fingerhut sent wrong item saint cloud Internet Author: Honesdale, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: fingerhut Internet

50, Report #1319120

Jul 26 2016
Stratford Career Institute SCI Ripping off people who are trying to better themselves Do not know they have Vermont and Quebec addtesses Nationwide Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Language: Stratford Career Institute Nationwide