SAINT MATTHEWS CHURCHES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: saint matthews churches
There may be more specific results for "saint matthews churches"
For more specific results for "saint matthews churches"
Showing 26-50 of 7,572 Found Reports For more specific results for "saint matthews churches"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 21 2017
bass smasher total ripoff Internet Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Fishing: bass smasher Internet

Sep 20 2017
BETTER HEALTH FOR LIFE EXPLOSIVE MUSCLE 888-985-7579 THEY SAID IT WAS A FREE TRAIL,AND THEY CHARGE,ME DOUBLE,AND THEY ARE STILL BILING MY CREDITCARD AND I DID NOT GIVE THEM MY CARD NUMBER ,HELP PLEASE 532 PATTERSON AVE STE.100 MOOREVILLE NC.28115 MOOREVILLE NORTH CAROLINA Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Drug Manufacturers: BETTER HEALTH FOR LIFE Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Chime Bank Bancorp Bank Would not give me my money back after I was ripped off and they had NO documentation this bank is a joke Internet only Internet Possible reason for their decision-- Author: Saint Joseph , Missouri Banks: Chime Bank Bancorp Bank Internet

Sep 19 2017
Amabella eye serium Amabella skin cream Replied to online ad for these magic skin and eye care cream and serium for a free trial at only the cost of postage and if not satisfied i could call and cancell and not be billed for a monthly charge of $89.92 and $89.95. Well what i did get was these charges for the trial samples and no refund on my charge account, in spite of a closed order number. Saint petersburg Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida Skin Care: Amabella eye serium Saint petersburg, Florida

Sep 19 2017
Partner Financial Service Another Scum Of The Earth Collection Agency That Won't Follow The Laws Fenton Missouri Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Collection Agency's: Partner Financial Service Fenton, Missouri

Sep 16 2017
Barnsfield Financial Ltd Ron Patson, Sara Hall fraud identity information theft Dartford, Kent Other Author: Saint Helens, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Barnsfield Financial Ltd Dartford, Kent, Other

Sep 15 2017
Allumiere Send me antiaging cream Alumiere Saint Petersburg, Florida Author: Smithton, Illinois Sales People: Allumiere Internet

Sep 14 2017
Antionette Jones I ordered the steam straightener in July and I have not received the item. I tried to find my order tracking number in but it says the page is unavailable. I have not been contacted about the item . It was taken out of my account. Saint Louis Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Antionette Jones Saint Louis , Missouri

Sep 12 2017
Elly's World So on July 31st 2017 I saw an ad on Facebook that Elly's Wild was offering the Steam Straightner for 49.95 Internet Author: Saint Michael, Minnesota Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

35, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 08 2017
TKG MEDIA Calif. they,TKG MEDIA, did! charged $97.00 to my Visa card.  California Author: Saint Louis, Missouri E-trade: TKG MEDIA , CA

Sep 08 2017
Meta bank Jefferson net spend many more cards Ripped of.f never had a net spend or meta bank card or a Jefferson card. now trying to sue me for some idinity thief so I will play hardball. I turned this over to my attorney and placing a lawsuit against this company for many reasons. I advise everyone to do the same Saint Cloud Nationwide Author: San Augustine, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Meta bank Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Rewards Zone USA Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Advertising Agencies: Rewards Zone USA Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
Notice of Subpoena Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Sep 05 2017
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Notice of Subpoena Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 31 2017
Envisage Skin international I only sent for one free trial and they sent me a product I didn't want and now I am getting 2 products I didn't order I only wanted to try the free trial. Saint Petersburg Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Walsendurg, Colorado Skin Care: Envisage Skin international Saint Petersburg, Florida

Aug 31 2017
Diet supplements-dr I order it and paid shipping and handling and now received another bottle I did not order and charged me 79 and some odd cents from my bank card. Las Vegas Nevada Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Saint Clair, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Diet supplements-dr Internet

Aug 29 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter American Residential Services inc. A.C. Repair Price Gouging St. Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ARS Rescue Rooter St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 29 2017
CMK Construction Inc. CNK Construction giving nightmare and stress to another victim Oldsmar Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Builders & Contractors: CMK Construction Inc. Oldsmar, Florida

Aug 29 2017
Movie Mars, Inc Bait and switch sales practices Matthews, NC and Elk Grove Village, IL NC and IL
Author: SLC, Nevada Video Stores: Movie Mars, Inc Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
envisgeskinintl Krasa Internet commercial that is not cancelling my order as asked to. Didn't tell it comes monthly at high cost. Saint Petersburg Internet Author: Russellville, Arkansas Infomercial Rip-offs: envisgeskinintl Internet

Aug 28 2017
Johnson Honda Stuart Brian Mays (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Patrick Liddy (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Richard King (SERVICE MANAGER) on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on my odysseys airbag the service was supposed to take about 1 1/2 hour(s) and I said okay to Patrick Liddy then he asked if I needed anything else and I replied that since I was already there why not do an oil change so I waited there for about an hour or so later, then Brian Mays comes up to me to tell me the oil pan thread was stripped and now I need to replace the oil pan after oil was drain out of the vehicle with nowhere to go as my vehicle was not drivable at that point but was driving just fine when I came and had no oil leak. I tried to understand what was at hand but He would not let me even say anything or listen to anything I had to say. Brian was just RUDE as rude can be and would raise his voice over mine stating that he only wanted to know if I wanted to place an order for the oil pan he quoted me for $638.57 I'm so sorry I ever thought about doing an oil change here and no manager around so, he proceeded to just hand me Richard King business card for me to call him the next day as he was done with me and there was nothing he could do for me other then to charge me $638.57 for me to get my car in drivable condition as when I first arrive. Mr. Brian Mays actions would have him described as an Unethical, unprofessional and Despot individual. Would not recommend anybody to come and service their vehicles here. It feels like once your car goes in the shop it's not coming out of it unless you willing to pay THE PRICE My advise is run out of here while you can. Hope this helps, I got gotten hope you're not next! Stuart Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Auto Repair Service: Johnson Honda Stuart Stuart, Florida

Aug 28 2017
allura sent trial offer and then sent another set of the same items which I did not order. Internet Author: Saint Stephen, South Carolina Skin Care: allura Internet

Aug 28 2017
Shabazz-El Foundation Scammer/Con Artist Charlotte North Carolina Author: Saint Albans, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Shabazz-El Foundation Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 28 2017
bitcoindoubler Ripoff for $300 Nationwide Author: Saint-Nazaire, Alabama Financial Services: bitcoindoubler Nationwide