SAINT MATTHEWS CHURCHES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: saint matthews churches
There may be more specific results for "saint matthews churches"
For more specific results for "saint matthews churches"
Showing 26-50 of 6,343 Found Reports For more specific results for "saint matthews churches"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 13 2017
Comodo Beware of What They Actually Charge for Their Service New Jersey Nationwide Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Consumer Services: Comodo New Jersey

Mar 09 2017
Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting Maaco Paint Scam St. Petersburg  Florida Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Auto Repair Service: Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting St. Petersburg , Florida

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO What's wrong with you? Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 03 2017
American Auction Network AnnTV Scams are all that goes on in this auction and they are running so far behind on bills that the vendors won't deliver the products-so they run off to Vegas and try and get the chains-jewelry and supplement what you have purchased to fill your orders and they won't be the same.  Glenda Ross Saint Peterburg Florida Author: PORT ORANGE, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Auction Network Saint Peterburg, Florida

Mar 01 2017
Lifetime Publishing Group Ad space bought in a Golf Magazine that never was distributed Boca Raton Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 25 2017
wrinkle ream reducer i ordered a free sample then they sent two orders i did not order for 99.00 and 89.00 st george Utah Author: saint albans, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Skin Care: wrinkle ream reducer st george, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Hytek Medical I paid my $200 over a month ago and still no appointment! Last Vegas Nevada
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Alternative Health: Hotel, Hytek Medical

Feb 24 2017
Financial Credit David Matthews David Matthews @ Financial Credit/Credit Karma Loans/ whatever suites him for the day Los Angeles , Ca Internet Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Financial Credit Internet

Feb 24 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable.com facebook.com/magneticphonecables Ordered over a month ago, never received itself (order multiple) - company does not respond to emails of any sort, doesn't answer facebook messages or anything. It's been over a month - I'm sure we've been scammed at this point, but I am happy to remove this review if we actually get our item. Canada and West Seneca New York Ottawa, Canada Author: Saint Louis, Missouri On-Line Stores: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 24 2017
Integrated Business Solutions Wear One Hat - Gene Grugal Incompetent Business Practices Prior Lake Minnesota The Rest of the Story... Author: Saint Paul , Minnesota Accounting: Integrated Business Solutions Prior Lake, Minnesota

Feb 23 2017
Stratford career institute Contract did not state that the full amount had to be paid. It stated that your monthly payment , payed for just that. There was never an agreement or a process on a loan! Saint Albans Vermont/ Canada Author: sunnyside , Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Nebraska Furniture Mart NFM NFM Nebraka Furniture Mart won't return their products Kansas City Kansas Author: Saint Joseph , Missouri Audio & Electronics Shops: Nebraska Furniture Mart Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Roger Shipman Hobbyist FAIRFIELD GLADE Tennessee
Found more issues Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Architects & Designers: Roger Shipman FAIRFIELD GLADE, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
Skin Opulent Beware! Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Skin Care: Skin Opulent Internet

Feb 17 2017
luxstyle intl i glanced at the website and did not order, and next thing i receive 85.00 worth of product denmark Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Beauty Salons: luxstyle intl Internet

Feb 15 2017
Crown Eurocars Crown Mercedes False advertising Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Auto Dealers: Crown Eurocars Saint Petersburg, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Piranha X Michael VincentSlam CitySlam-City Had us do a TON of work and never paid! We tried to work out a payment plan, and nothing! Saint Paul Nationwide Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Small Business Services: Piranha X Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
LearningRX TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from LearningRx Franchise Corporation Home Office Author: Saint Martinville, Louisiana Tutoring: LearningRx TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Lafayette, Louisiana

Feb 10 2017
Geico L.M. Insurance adjuster L.M. took my version of a car accident and twisted to get the driver who almost ran me over off the hook so geico won't have to pay me. Saint Louis Missouri Pedestrian Author: St. Louis, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Geico Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Internal Credit Systems, Inc Threating and Unprofressional North Carolina File a complaint with the FTC Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Collection Agencies: Internal Credit Systems, Inc North Carolina

Feb 08 2017
Motolease LLC. Garbage Business Ethics and Consumer Care Los Angeles, California Nationwide Right back to the op. Author: Saint Augustine , Florida Financial Services: Motolease LLC. Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Water Equipment Technologies of Florida, Inc. High Pressure Overpriced Product Sneaky Advertising & Promises Longwood Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Plumbing: Water Equipment Technologies of Florida, Inc. Longwood, Florida

Feb 05 2017
Satin youth Signed up for a free trial. Was unaware I would be charged $99 once that trial was over. Saint Georgia Utah Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Satin youth Utah