Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: saint matthew s churches
There may be more reports for "saint matthew s churches"
For more results perform a general search for "saint matthew s churches"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 09 2017
SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, S. A., SMI Swissmetal Inc. I have also invested in SMH Schweizerische in Panama and want my investment back, like others Panama City Panama Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Investment Brokers: SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, S. A., Panama City, Other

Feb 09 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Lawyer RIPPED ME OFF SCOTTSDALE Part 2 (((REDACTED))) Bar Complaint Author: Arizona Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Feb 09 2017
Big D;s Auctions Damian DavisBig D's Auctions122 N. Genesee St. Geneva, NY, 14456Damian Davis (315)521-1999 Will Sell Your Items and Keep all your money!!! Lies and unkept promises a staple Geneva, New York
Author: Denver, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Big D;s Auctions Geneva,, New York

Feb 08 2017
Matthew Swenten MSD GrangerBessel G-24 Home Theater System Kingman Arizona Author: St George, Utah Television Parts & Services: Matthew Swenten Kingman, Arizona

Feb 08 2017
Motolease LLC. Garbage Business Ethics and Consumer Care Los Angeles, California Nationwide Re: Poor Consumer Care and Ethics Author: Saint Augustine , Florida Financial Services: Motolease LLC. Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Water Equipment Technologies of Florida, Inc. High Pressure Overpriced Product Sneaky Advertising & Promises Longwood Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Plumbing: Water Equipment Technologies of Florida, Inc. Longwood, Florida

Feb 05 2017
Satin youth Signed up for a free trial. Was unaware I would be charged $99 once that trial was over. Saint Georgia Utah Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Satin youth Utah

Feb 04 2017
Peter Popoff A penny and green sand was sent to my mother and said to do a ritual but he needs her credit card info and she will get money soon! She's 78 and started sending him money with him saying when he prays for her she will get money. Now she can't pay for her monthly bills and is telling her to wrap a penny up and sprinkle magical green sand and 'pray' for healing and wealth. Ridiculous and obscure to take advantage of the elderly who has dimentia and on a fixed income! Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Churches: Peter Popoff Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Julie McClellan OriginalMomUS Cosmetics Blizzard Failure To Pay For Web Design Services, Template, Plugin and Image Licensing Roanoke Virginia
Original Mom US Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Media: Julie McClellan Internet

Feb 03 2017
Computechhosting.com server23.com CompuTech Hosting LLC CompuTechHosting, Compu-Tech-Networks, Compu-Tech-Solutions,Compu-Tech-Solutions, Server23 and Server77, ssd-hosting-team, and many other names. CompuTech Hosting Computechhosting.com shut down our server account after being with them over a year Saint Louis, Missouri Internet
Author: Castaic, California Web Hosting: Computechhosting.com Internet

Feb 03 2017
New Sun Energies Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: New Sun Energies clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with New Sun Energies. New Sun Energies is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and always work within the codes and guidelines of the licensed, insured, and bonded contractors.*UPDATE: New Sun Energies recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: New Sun Energies Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. New Sun Energies LLC has extensive experience in residential solar technology. New Sun Energies hands-on strategy will guide you throughout the entire process to avoid any confusion or delays. New Sun Energies offers solar technology for residential, commercial and municipal locations. New Sun Energies has 5 different locations nationwide and more coming in the future. New Sun Energies is here to p Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Why Not Lease It Think your payment is paying the loan, guess again only a small amount goes toward balance Internet Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Appliances: Why Not Lease It Internet

Feb 03 2017
Coal Cosmetic Parisian Glow Serum CremeEmpowered stole my money from my account. I placed my first order on 02/01/17. They over charged me for a free sample. the itemized receipt showed an additional charge. for s/h. Orlando Florida Author: South Jersey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic Florida

Feb 02 2017
Cara Operations Matthew McLendon, Atumn Horral-Freeman EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY INDENTITY THEFT SCAM Oaktown Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Employers: Cara Operations Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

Feb 01 2017
Jerry Yarnell School of Fine Art/Donna Yarnell/Jerry Yarnell Took moRe money than authorized and refuse to refund it!! Skiatook, Oklahoma Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Seminars: Jerry Yarnell School of Fine Art Skiatook, , Oklahoma

Jan 31 2017
Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Tryskinroyale RoyaleTryskin and Tryeyeroyale They had automatically deducted $86.95 on my debit card without my knowledge. But when I called them, they said that I have agreed to the terms and condition on the box when I just got the box and calle dthem right away. They said I have 30 days to cancel that I do not know about. Anyway, I cancelled as soon as I received the product sample. They still would not give me the refund of my money. It s a rip off. They cannot just deduct money from my account without my knowledge. Just because they have found out my account number does not mean they can automatically deduct. They should be reported to the better business bureau or the authorities. They have no legal right to just deduct money from people's checking account. I would like to be able to get my money back please HELP. Fountain Valley California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Fountain Valley, California

Jan 31 2017
Frigidaire Electrolux Sold defective product and won't stand behind it Atlanta Georgia Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Appliances: Frigidaire Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Ecom Products Group Lamar AdvertisingKeith Halloway,llcAthletic Director at Saint Petersburg Christian School Please do not take money from!!!!! He is a thief and shady business man!!! St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Advertising Agencies: Ecom Products Group St. Petersburg, Florida

Jan 30 2017
S H Brandt & Associates Steve Brandt Architect, Engineer Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Lighthouse Point, Florida Home Improvements: S H Brandt & Associates Steve Brandt Lighthouse Point, Florida

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Abusive Parents: Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Cyphert's Lawn Care J&S Trucking Doesn't pay employees. Keeps money that's owed to you Tylersburg Pennsylvania Author: Eldred, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Cyphert's Lawn Care Tylersburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 27 2017
HD360X Facebook - facebook.com/HD360x/?ref=br_rs Product is not worth the investment , I returned product and they will not refund my money HD360X 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 La Verne California 9 Nationwide
Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Cameras & Video: HD360X Nationwide