Your Search | sallie mae
Approximately 399 Reports Found

Aug 30 2016
Sallie Mae Navient 12 years and counting - $4,000 Sallie Mae loan still not paid off. Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Sallie Mae Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 06 2016
www.premiercancunvacations.com Ella mae Capili Flores, Marg Ramos. Marg Ramos to confirm the lies that were cousin's in order for the vaction package to be approved. Marg derict me to recorded transactions and I gave them my ATM Numbers Ella mae pretend to be my distance cousin, during the vactions next year she will have 1 week vactions to be with me. Cancun, Mexico Mexico Author: Napa, California Computer Graphics: salditosadeto@yahoo.com Cancun, Mexico,

Jun 20 2016
Kelvin Coleman Aaron Vankel, Romella Furguson, Onist Coleman, Reginald Coleman, Bertha Mae Hawkins Fraud, scam, deception Chicago Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consulting: Kelvin Coleman Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
IADT - International Academy Of Design & Technology Sallie Mae (2nd company) IADT and Sallie Mae robbed me blind and I want them to forgive this fraudilant loan they tricked me into, This school was knowingly unable to provide the College level degree that they convinced me of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: IADT International Academy Of Design & Technology Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 10 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology - IADT FL campus in 2001- sallie mae scam, and they 'lost' my paperwork - can't send me my degree. Tampa, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology - IADT Tampa, Florida

May 03 2016
General Revenue Corporation Sally Mae Collection agency Mason Ohio Author: Evansville, Indiana Collection Agencies: General Revenue Corporation Mason, Ohio

Feb 17 2016
Sallie Mae / Navient SLM Scam - Never had my Student loan and never OWNED my loans Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: Sallie Mae / Navient Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 15 2016
navient Sallie Mae I cosigned a student loan for my son in 2006. In 2008 i started paying on this loan on regular monthly basics, January 2016 i recieved a letter stating how much i owed and it didnt add up to my calculations . i started investingating my acccount during this investigatin I found 6 paymens deducted from my checking account but debited to my loan. the comapny is stating the money has been credited to other student loans my son has. I didnt co-signfor those loans and have no obligation to them at all. i have not been charged a late charge ,nothing negative on my account this tells me the illegal practice is the work of navient . they took my money and placed it on another account without my approval .  Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: North Little Rock , Arkansas Colleges and Universities: navient Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Jan 21 2016
Navient Sallie Mae Unfair and greedy Nationwide Suggestion... Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Navient Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Las Vegas HOA SCAMS Attorneys taking over the banks, blocking you from asking questions, SCAM,FRAUD THIEFS, UNAUTHORIZED TRANSFERS FRAUD AGAINST DEEDS; HOA ILLEGAL FORECLOSURES;BANK FRAUD;BOFA,FANNIE MAE LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Las Vegas HOA SCAMS Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Real Property Management tampa/st pete Mae Leal, Shari Sebalda, Anne Alderite Scammed Mother Tampa Florida Rental house Author: Tampa, Florida Housing Rentals: Real Property Management tampa/st pete Internet

Dec 03 2015
Navient Sallie Mae Fraudaly added a co-signer and charging me Double. This has been going on for ten years Rancho Cordova California Author: Grizzly Flat, California Colleges and Universities: Navient Rancho Cordova, California

Nov 30 2015
IADT PITTSBURGH PA Sallie mae for letting them do it added fraudulent info on application to getup the loan approved after missing me as a. mother feel terrible about myself for not wanting to try to co sign for a loan i waste would be denied being that my income was $0.00, they added income of 2,000.00 a month that i. did/do not have in box. described as other. disability PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania class action Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: IADT PITTSBURGH PA PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

Nov 03 2015
Sallie Mae Navient I don't owe you anything. Nationwide Author: MARSHFIELD, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Sallie Mae Nationwide

Jun 17 2015
Navient; Aka Sallie Mae Automatic payment blunder Philadelphia Pennsylvania Laymen terms Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Arts and Crafts: Navient Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 06 2015
Knapp College of Business/salie mae Sallie mae Salliemae student loan of $5000.00, now over $26,000.00 I owe Tacoma Washington Author: enumclaw, Washington Loans: Knapp College of Business/salie mae Tacoma, Washington

Apr 20 2015
Mrs Mae Psychic Washington DC Internet
Haters Author: Lawrence , Pennsylvania Psychic: Mrs Mae Internet

Mar 26 2015
Navient/Sallie Mae HARASSMENT Wilmington Nationwide Missing the whole story.. Author: Somerset, New Jersey Credit Services: Navient/Sallie Mae Nationwide

Mar 25 2015
Mrs Mae Mrs.Maes FRADULENT PSYCHIC. SHE IS A FAKE AND FALSE PERSON. SHE IS NOT WHO SHE CLAIMS TO BE . Washington, District of Columbia
Author: Alabama Psychic: Mrs Mae Washington, District of Columbia

Mar 10 2015
City National bank Fanny mae and Freddy mac over charge late fees, and huge penalties for early payoff Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Conway, South Carolina Accounting: City National bank Nationwide

22, Report #1208601

Feb 12 2015
this is the craziest invasion of privacy. It can not be legal. Author: costa mesa, California Collection Agencies: General Revenue - Sallie Mae debt collection cincinnati, Ohio

23, Report #1207527

Feb 07 2015
The Pony Box - Megan Bradford - Mae Equestrian They falsely advertised a product they were selling Lubbock Texas
Author: ORLAND, California Advertising / Deceptive: The Pony Box Lubbock, Texas

Oct 06 2014
Lawns Unlimited of Central Fla, Inc /DBA Repos Unlimited Did not pay for jobs we completed. Fanny-Mae/Federal Government paid them but they did not pay us Melborne Florida
Author: Ocala, Florida Property Management: Lawns Unlimited of Central Fla, Inc Melborne, Florida

Sep 28 2014
Sallie Mae, SM, or Navient Student losns Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Florida Collection Agencies: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania