Your Search | sallie mae
Approximately 368 Reports Found

Aug 26 2013
Upromise Rewards by Sallie Mae, Barclays MasterCard Upromise World MasterCard Introductory Bonus Reward Scam Convienient Loss of Card Registration Internet Author: Toamh, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing Companies: Upromise Rewards - Sallie Mae Internet

Aug 25 2013
Sallie Mae Unauthorized debit from my checking account Hanover Twp Pennsylvania Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Sallie Mae Hanover Twp, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2013
Aerosuperstore (Kevin Mae) ZanMei Yu mzjnrgmotortrend kazespeed 2 years and still waiting for this company to attempt the right thing El Monte California Author: Palm Bay, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Aerosuperstore (Kevin Mae) ZanMei Yu El Monte, California

Aug 16 2013
Sallie Mae My wife and I made a payment of $391.23 and Sallie Mae have not applied it to the loans we cosigned with our daugther. We only want Sallie Mae to apply the $391.23 to the loans. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Jackson, Mississippi Loans: Sallie Mae Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2013
Sallie Mae grants loan, pulls loan at last minute and now I'm out a year of grad school. Newark Delaware Author: Palm Coast, Florida Loans: Sallie Mae Newark, Delaware

Jul 30 2013
Sallie Mae I have the receipts for the past four months of payments made to my student loan. Each month I receive a statement saying I am over due and they keep saying I haven't paid. As I write, the paperwork is sitting in my lap. What is hilarious is they even sent me a check saying they owed me a months payment and reimbursed me. I cashed the check and sent it back. The evidence is so telling that they are receiving my mail. From this day forward I am not sending them one more dime until they acknowledge the last four months payments. I am done with these people. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Arvada, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2013
Global Direct Pharmacy Ask me to transfer monies over to Philippines to Sheila Mae Gaga-a said tech problem happened needed to redo both amounts $380.00US then a third time I refused the light when on they said to revise the problem they need to get a transation no. from me so they can link the transfers and I could get my product. I am now down over $700US. Sunday different woman call from same company saying outstanding all I have to do is sent another $380 to Philippines and they would correct the issues and give me back my $700 plus fees and product. San Jose California Author: Daly City, California Home Based Business: Global Direct Pharmacy San Jose , California

Jul 18 2013
Sallie Mae 7 Years Later, Invoice Sent Outstanding Balance Doubled!!! Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Riverdale, Maryland Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2013
Premier Capital LLC, AKA Mr. Charles Wright, Mr. David Wright,Ms. Jacqui Richards, Mr. Javier Mendoza, Mae Philpott FRAUD, SCAM, CON-ARTISTS, LIARS, CHARLES AND DAVID WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. REPORT THEM TO THE FBI! Salt Lake City Utah Author: 20905, Maryland Loans: Premier Capital LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 21 2013
America Loan Corporate He use Fannie Mae as bait....I fell for it. Jim Marshall called me and said I was a Hudson Texas Author: South Carolina Cash Services: America Loan Corporate Hudson, Texas

Jun 12 2013
Sallie Mae Big Scam!!! don't do it!!!! Miramar Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Miramar, Florida

Jun 07 2013
Sallie Mae Under grads and graduate students BEWARE! Newark New Jersey Author: Aurora, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Newark, New Jersey

Jun 04 2013
Sallie Mae Sallie Mae Took My Refund Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: Sallie Mae Internet

Jun 01 2013
Sallie Mae Where there's smoke there's liars... Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Grayling, Michigan Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jun 01 2013
Sallie Mae Sallie Mae Stole Money from Me Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: Sallie Mae Internet

May 21 2013
Sallie mae I am appalled at the conduct and harrassment by sallie mae representatives. I placed a forbearance on all my daughters loans and the agent confirmed this but left one loan off by error. Who put loans in forbearance and pays the 150.00 charge and doesnt include all their loans? Internet Author: norwalk, California Colleges and Universities: Sallie mae Internet

42, Report #1051953

May 18 2013
Sallie Mae Even being on food stamps doesn't qualify for a deferment Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Rexburg, Idaho Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 16 2013
Chase Home Finance / Fannie Mae Foreclosure Fraud for the banks to collect the PRIVATE MORTGAGE INSURANCE  Internet Author: Algonquin, Illinois Mortgage Companies: Chase Home Finance / Fannie Mae Internet

May 16 2013
First Commerce Credit Union - Tallahassee Florida Not in Compliance with NCUA, Fannie mae or Freddie mac Tallahasee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Loans: First Commerce Credit Union - Tallahassee Florida Tallahasee, Florida

May 11 2013
Jessie Mae Dalmacio Misty, Mae, Princess Romance Scammer Poblacion nbp Muntinlupa City, Other
Author: Alpine, Texas Ex- Girlfriends: Jessie Mae Dalmacio Poblacion nbp Muntinlupa City, Select State/Province

May 03 2013
Vanguard Funding  REVIEW: Vanguard Funding  commitment to total employee and customer satisfaction. Vanguard Funding has the financial resources to provide a full range of services, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgages, jumbo and non-conforming loans, FHA loans, reverse mortgages, and more..*UPDATE: Vanguard Funding  pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Employee and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the employee and consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when working or doing business with a member business.Vanguard Funding  recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , New York Mortgage Companies: vanguard funding/ed bohm garden city, New York

Apr 20 2013
Vince Roig My stock when SW Student Services was sold to Sallie Mae they took my stock Gilbert, Arizona Author: Freeport, Illinois Liars: Vince Roig Gilbert, Arizona

48, Report #1041958

Apr 17 2013
Quicken Loans $500 loss. Predatory and discriminatory practices. Lying about Fannie Mae (FNMA) underwriting. Detroit, Michigan Author: Carrollton, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Apr 09 2013
Sallie Mae SLM Corporation, ECMC, Student Loan Marketing Association, SLM Financial Corporation, Student Assistance Corporation, Nellie Mae, Academic Management Services Corp Sallie Mae and US Department of Education Consolidation Loan Fraud Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: Any City, North Carolina Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Mar 26 2013
Sallie Mae I was getting student loan forbearance , they lied to me, they consolidated loans, didn;t give me forbearance didnt put any of the $60,000 I sent them toward balance Internet Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Sallie Mae Internet