Your Search | sallie mae
Approximately 377 Reports Found

Nov 16 2013
Sallie Mae WATCH YOUR CREDIT REPORT CAREFULLY!! THEY ADDED $30.000 of fraudulent loans I never received!! Nationwide Author: Rhode Island Banks: Sallie Mae Select State/Province

Nov 11 2013
ITT Tech KING of Prussia and Sallie Mae scammed misled phony loans King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Tech KING of Prussia and Sallie Mae King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Nov 08 2013
Sallie Mae this is a student loan etc company. hidden methodology is used to delay form effectiveness until highest rates take over the account Atlanta Georgia Author: Decorah, Iowa Business Consultants: Sallie Mae Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 03 2013
Bank of America Home Loans Fannie Mae illegal foreclosure on a current loan, never in default. Simi Valley, California Author: Houston, Texas Banks: Bank of America Home Loans Simi Valley, California

Oct 19 2013
Sallie Mae Harassing phone calls long after issue resolved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Clarkston, Michigan Loans: Sallie Mae Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2013
Upromise Rewards by Sallie Mae Fraudulently offers fifty dollars back on first prurchase within 90 days Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Upromise Rewards by Sallie Mae Internet

Oct 07 2013
Sallie Mae BankOne ITT Technical Institute Fraudulent Activity on Private Loans Internet Author: Lodge, South Carolina Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Internet

33, Report #1082021

Sep 05 2013
Sallie Mae Fraudulent-Refused to Post a Substantial Amount of Money to my Account Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia City Governments: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2013
Upromise Rewards by Sallie Mae, Barclays MasterCard Upromise World MasterCard Introductory Bonus Reward Scam Convienient Loss of Card Registration Internet Author: Toamh, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing Companies: Upromise Rewards - Sallie Mae Internet

Aug 25 2013
Sallie Mae Unauthorized debit from my checking account Hanover Twp Pennsylvania Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Sallie Mae Hanover Twp, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2013
Aerosuperstore (Kevin Mae) ZanMei Yu mzjnrgmotortrend kazespeed 2 years and still waiting for this company to attempt the right thing El Monte California Author: Palm Bay, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Aerosuperstore (Kevin Mae) ZanMei Yu El Monte, California

Aug 16 2013
Sallie Mae My wife and I made a payment of $391.23 and Sallie Mae have not applied it to the loans we cosigned with our daugther. We only want Sallie Mae to apply the $391.23 to the loans. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Jackson, Mississippi Loans: Sallie Mae Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2013
Sallie Mae grants loan, pulls loan at last minute and now I'm out a year of grad school. Newark Delaware Author: Palm Coast, Florida Loans: Sallie Mae Newark, Delaware

Jul 30 2013
Sallie Mae I have the receipts for the past four months of payments made to my student loan. Each month I receive a statement saying I am over due and they keep saying I haven't paid. As I write, the paperwork is sitting in my lap. What is hilarious is they even sent me a check saying they owed me a months payment and reimbursed me. I cashed the check and sent it back. The evidence is so telling that they are receiving my mail. From this day forward I am not sending them one more dime until they acknowledge the last four months payments. I am done with these people. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Arvada, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2013
Global Direct Pharmacy Ask me to transfer monies over to Philippines to Sheila Mae Gaga-a said tech problem happened needed to redo both amounts $380.00US then a third time I refused the light when on they said to revise the problem they need to get a transation no. from me so they can link the transfers and I could get my product. I am now down over $700US. Sunday different woman call from same company saying outstanding all I have to do is sent another $380 to Philippines and they would correct the issues and give me back my $700 plus fees and product. San Jose California Author: Daly City, California Home Based Business: Global Direct Pharmacy San Jose , California

Jul 18 2013
Sallie Mae 7 Years Later, Invoice Sent Outstanding Balance Doubled!!! Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Riverdale, Maryland Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2013
Premier Capital LLC, AKA Mr. Charles Wright, Mr. David Wright,Ms. Jacqui Richards, Mr. Javier Mendoza, Mae Philpott FRAUD, SCAM, CON-ARTISTS, LIARS, CHARLES AND DAVID WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. REPORT THEM TO THE FBI! Salt Lake City Utah Author: 20905, Maryland Loans: Premier Capital LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 21 2013
America Loan Corporate He use Fannie Mae as bait....I fell for it. Jim Marshall called me and said I was a Hudson Texas Author: South Carolina Cash Services: America Loan Corporate Hudson, Texas

Jun 12 2013
Sallie Mae Big Scam!!! don't do it!!!! Miramar Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Miramar, Florida

Jun 07 2013
Sallie Mae Under grads and graduate students BEWARE! Newark New Jersey Author: Aurora, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Newark, New Jersey

Jun 04 2013
Sallie Mae Sallie Mae Took My Refund Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: Sallie Mae Internet

Jun 01 2013
Sallie Mae Where there's smoke there's liars... Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Grayling, Michigan Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jun 01 2013
Sallie Mae Sallie Mae Stole Money from Me Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: Sallie Mae Internet

May 21 2013
Sallie mae I am appalled at the conduct and harrassment by sallie mae representatives. I placed a forbearance on all my daughters loans and the agent confirmed this but left one loan off by error. Who put loans in forbearance and pays the 150.00 charge and doesnt include all their loans? Internet Author: norwalk, California Colleges and Universities: Sallie mae Internet

50, Report #1051953

May 18 2013
Sallie Mae Even being on food stamps doesn't qualify for a deferment Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Rexburg, Idaho Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania