Your Search | sallie mae
Approximately 386 Reports Found

Mar 16 2014
Salie Mae Rip off Wilkes Barre, PA PA help with Sallie Mae Author: Manchester, Connecticut Loans: Salie Mae Wilkes Barre, PA , Select State/Province

Mar 03 2014
U-Promise UpromiseUpromise by Sallie Mae U-Promise - Unreliable - Con-Artist - Incompetent Boston Massachusetts Author: Miami, Florida Questionable Activities: U-Promise Boston, Massachusetts
28, Report #1119484

Jan 31 2014
Bank of America Fannie Mae Disabiled Vet Dialysi Brain Inujury Illegal Foreclosure Charlotte North Carolina Author: Frisco, Texas City Governments: Bank of America Charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 13 2014
Sallie Mae Rip Off - Punishing - Cold Hearted People Philadelphia Pennsylvania Responsibility... Author: Wilmington, Delaware Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Philadelphia , Delaware

Dec 04 2013
Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc. Sallie Mae CON ARTISTS, SCAMMERS, RAIDERS OF BANK ACCOUNTS, THIEVES, RUDE AND JUST PLAIN LIARS. Arcade New York PLEASE READ THIS Author: Lakewood , Ohio Corrupt Companies: Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc. Arcade , New York

Nov 30 2013
Huntington Learning Center HLC and Sallie Mae forced me to get loan,for my disabled daughter, though Sallie Mae Smithtown New York Author: Centereach, New York Tutoring: Huntington Learning Center Smithtown, New York
32, Report #1102011

Nov 25 2013
Homestar Property Soultions; Michael Breese HSPS; HomeStarPS; hsps-usa; HSpropertysoultions; formerly Energy REO; formerly NRCS Owes for over 90days invoiced for Fannie Mae projects (but Fannie has paid them)!!!! maple grove mn; also in Florida and East coast Minnesota
Vendors Run Author: anywhere, Wisconsin Builders & Contractors: Homestar Property Soultions; Michael Breese maple grove, Minnesota

Nov 19 2013
Sally Mae No statments were ever sent in 10 years and now they are saying I owe them money. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania It doesn't mean... Author: Elizabethtown , Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sally Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2013
Sallie Mae WATCH YOUR CREDIT REPORT CAREFULLY!! THEY ADDED $30.000 of fraudulent loans I never received!! Nationwide Author: Rhode Island Banks: Sallie Mae Select State/Province

Nov 11 2013
ITT Tech KING of Prussia and Sallie Mae scammed misled phony loans King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Tech KING of Prussia and Sallie Mae King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Nov 08 2013
Sallie Mae this is a student loan etc company. hidden methodology is used to delay form effectiveness until highest rates take over the account Atlanta Georgia In order to have that high of a repayment ... Author: Decorah, Iowa Business Consultants: Sallie Mae Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 03 2013
Bank of America Home Loans Fannie Mae illegal foreclosure on a current loan, never in default. Simi Valley, California Anjourie, Author: Houston, Texas Banks: Bank of America Home Loans Simi Valley, California

Oct 19 2013
Sallie Mae Harassing phone calls long after issue resolved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Clarkston, Michigan Loans: Sallie Mae Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2013
Upromise Rewards by Sallie Mae Fraudulently offers fifty dollars back on first prurchase within 90 days Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Upromise Rewards by Sallie Mae Internet

Oct 07 2013
Sallie Mae BankOne ITT Technical Institute Fraudulent Activity on Private Loans Internet Author: Lodge, South Carolina Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Internet
41, Report #1082021

Sep 05 2013
Sallie Mae Fraudulent-Refused to Post a Substantial Amount of Money to my Account Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia City Governments: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2013
Upromise Rewards by Sallie Mae, Barclays MasterCard Upromise World MasterCard Introductory Bonus Reward Scam Convienient Loss of Card Registration Internet Author: Toamh, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing Companies: Upromise Rewards - Sallie Mae Internet

Aug 25 2013
Sallie Mae Unauthorized debit from my checking account Hanover Twp Pennsylvania How did you process your deferment? Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Sallie Mae Hanover Twp, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2013
Aerosuperstore (Kevin Mae) ZanMei Yu mzjnrgmotortrend kazespeed 2 years and still waiting for this company to attempt the right thing El Monte California Author: Palm Bay, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Aerosuperstore (Kevin Mae) ZanMei Yu El Monte, California

Aug 16 2013
Sallie Mae My wife and I made a payment of $391.23 and Sallie Mae have not applied it to the loans we cosigned with our daugther. We only want Sallie Mae to apply the $391.23 to the loans. Philadelphia Pennsylvania question Author: Jackson, Mississippi Loans: Sallie Mae Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2013
Sallie Mae grants loan, pulls loan at last minute and now I'm out a year of grad school. Newark Delaware Author: Palm Coast, Florida Loans: Sallie Mae Newark, Delaware

Jul 30 2013
Sallie Mae I have the receipts for the past four months of payments made to my student loan. Each month I receive a statement saying I am over due and they keep saying I haven't paid. As I write, the paperwork is sitting in my lap. What is hilarious is they even sent me a check saying they owed me a months payment and reimbursed me. I cashed the check and sent it back. The evidence is so telling that they are receiving my mail. From this day forward I am not sending them one more dime until they acknowledge the last four months payments. I am done with these people. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Arvada, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2013
Global Direct Pharmacy Ask me to transfer monies over to Philippines to Sheila Mae Gaga-a said tech problem happened needed to redo both amounts $380.00US then a third time I refused the light when on they said to revise the problem they need to get a transation no. from me so they can link the transfers and I could get my product. I am now down over $700US. Sunday different woman call from same company saying outstanding all I have to do is sent another $380 to Philippines and they would correct the issues and give me back my $700 plus fees and product. San Jose California Author: Daly City, California Home Based Business: Global Direct Pharmacy San Jose , California

Jul 18 2013
Sallie Mae 7 Years Later, Invoice Sent Outstanding Balance Doubled!!! Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Riverdale, Maryland Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2013
Premier Capital LLC, AKA Mr. Charles Wright, Mr. David Wright,Ms. Jacqui Richards, Mr. Javier Mendoza, Mae Philpott FRAUD, SCAM, CON-ARTISTS, LIARS, CHARLES AND DAVID WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. REPORT THEM TO THE FBI! Salt Lake City Utah Crooks Author: 20905, Maryland Loans: Premier Capital LLC Salt Lake City, Utah