Your Search | salon ca

Jan 19 2017
Luminis-Bella Epoque Youth Lasting LookYouth Skin ReplenishStriving Force LLC Stop these Scammers-Beware It Can Happen to You Santa Cruz CA Author: Santa Cruz, California Telemarketers: Luminis-Bella Epoque Internet

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Jan 19 2017
Suburban Propane Suburban Propane Very hostile and angry propane service provider. Threatened to remove their tank because I questioned their business practices and complained about an employee. In retaliation, they informed me they planned to retreive their tank after just filling it!!!! These people lie routinely about service and prices. They are infamous for such business conduct. Oakhurst, CA and Auberry, CA California Author: Auberry, California Consumer Services: Suburban Propane Oakhurst, California

Jan 18 2017
Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Barbara Rocha Custom denim clothing for children on Facebook Santa Clara, CA Nationwide
Author: Choctaw , Oklahoma News Media: Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Skin Noir BIG RIPOFF CA Author: Phoenix, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Noir Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
D&D auto sales in madera,ca Dave Riley owner Ripped me off and won't pay court judgement Madera California Author: Clovis, California Auto Dealers: D&D auto sales in madera,ca Madera, California

Jan 17 2017
Beauty P D C for L'etoile said I canceled a day late . I called a week later to cancel after I had mdse ca Internet Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Beauty P D C Internet

Jan 17 2017
Collective Fab Bella Vi Order Not Processed Or Shipped Huntington Beach CA
Author: Arkansas Clothing Stores: Collective Fab Internet

Jan 16 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 #hair to dye 4 #hair to dye for #winnipeg salon Ruined hair Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 15 2017
TaxAudit.com Intuit, Tax Audit Tax audit, IRS audit, Enrolled Agents, Intuit Citrus Heights, CA Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Income Tax Service: TaxAudit.com Internet

Jan 15 2017
Revitalize Age Defying Serum ReNew Rejuvenating Eye Cream,AgelessVitamin C Serum ONLY $11 TO TRY - SO FAR HAS COST OVER $356 Mfg in Sana Ana CA. Author: Warrior, Alabama Eye Care: Revitalize Age Defying Serum Internet

Jan 13 2017
Aminah Rosa Powell Salon Aminah Powell Broke Lease trashed unit non payment of rent fort wayne Indiana Author: fort wayne, Indiana Property Management: Aminah Rosa Powell Salon fort wayne, Indiana

Jan 13 2017
Facebook Mark Zuckerberg Disable Account - During Ad campaign -Billed ME - No Recourse - 1 month still waiting Menlo Park CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Facebook Internet

Jan 13 2017
Luscious youth eye cream. Radiant skin serum Continue s to send and charge me for a small trial that I ordered.. I'm getting full size bottles and jars Santa Ana California California Author: Queensbury , New York Eye Care: Luscious youth eye cream. Radiant skin serum CA

Jan 12 2017
Christie wellington realtor Las Gatos ca Scantillycladsphynx.com #nasty cyber bully #heartless #narcissistic #ego trip# claims to know more that a licensed veteran very evil# fake pictures #herself and cats#low self-esteem #evil just behind her lap #cowardly Nationwide
Author: Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Christie wellington realtor Las Gatos ca Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Gearrup Gearrup.com Products don't work at all, no refund for faulty products. 2920 Major Mackenzie Dr E., ON, CA Canada Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Gearrup Internet

Jan 11 2017
Long beach job corps...Odle Management long beach CA Author: long beach, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Long beach job corps...Odle Management Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 11 2017
Inherent Beauty Misrepresented their FREE Offer and then charged me $89 and 30-days later another $89 Santa Ana, CA CA Author: Shoreview, Minnesota Home HealthCare: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Mr and Mrs Chiang Cheng Sung Chiang; Lilly Chiang xx Sunshine Drive Huntington Beach, CA 92646; Slum Lords, Liars, Cheats, Scrooges, Tyrants Slumlords, Liars, Srooges, Cheats, Petty Tyrants Huntington Beach California Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mr and Mrs Chiang Huntington Beach, California

Jan 10 2017
The Discovery House LLC (Reseda,CA) A Morally broke business Reseda,CA Author: Beverly , California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: The Discovery House LLC (Reseda,CA) CA

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle Ordered candles for Christmas gifts in early December. Received broken candles after New Year. Did not accept. . .Returned to sender. Want my money back! Santa Monica California Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorney Generals: Prize Candle CA

Jan 09 2017
Try Skin Royale When I ordered the sample from this company, I made sure I check the No Auto-Refill box. I received and order of another product, not the sample, that I did not order. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide Author: May, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Try Skin Royale Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
911 Restoration San Diego, CA 911 cause over $8000 worth of damage to the lower unit from hitting a nail within my unit then denying it San Diego California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Emergency Services: 911 Restoration San Diego, CA San Diego, California

Jan 08 2017
PHONIX INVESTMENT GROUP AUTO CONVERSION LOAN SCAM Roger, Jeff, Denise Johnson, Damon Weems, Narver L. Jones Auto Loan Theft, Auto Conversion, Loan Scams Detroit, Atlanta, CA Michigan, Georgia, California Author: Orlando, Florida Loans: PHONIX INVESTMENT GROUP AUTO CONVERSION LOAN SCAM Michigan