Your Search | salon
Approximately 873 Reports Found

Dec 22 2015
Fidos Premier Pet Salon They caused my dog heat exhausten and refuse to reimburse for the vet bill Jacksonville North Carolina Author: Hubert, North Carolina Animal Abuse: Fidos Premier Pet Salon Jacksonville, North Carolina

Dec 06 2015
Sew St. Louis Salon Celebrity hair depot unprofessional behavior by owner incomplete services extremely long wait Florissant Missouri Author: belleville, Illinois Hair Salons: Sew St. Louis Salon Florissant, Missouri

Nov 22 2015
phenix salon suites This company called me for an interview, made me believe I had the job. Called me to set up training and called me the next day to say I am not hired. libertyville Illinois Author: mundelein, Illinois Beauty Salons: phenix salon suites libertyville, Illinois

Nov 06 2015
salon hispano Wilson hernandez (owner) multiple promises, multiple failures and apparently I'm envious columbus ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Party Rentals: salon hispano Columbus, Ohio

Oct 30 2015
Sophia’s Hair Styling Salon Stylist Sophia Sanh Saint Petersburg, Florida Sophia Sanh ,Sophia’s Hair Styling Salon,sophiasanh.com Burned the Hair Right Off my Head Saint Petersburg Florida
I Will Be Seeking To Find Your Indentity Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Sophia’s Hair Styling Salon Stylist Sophia Sanh Saint Petersburg, Florida Saint Petersburg, Florida

31, Report #1261903

Oct 17 2015
Chuck Alfieri Chuck Alfieri Salon Alfieri lied to ruined tears destroyed without permission emotional useless wig Fort Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Beauty Salons: Chuck Alfieri Fort Lauderdale, FL ,

Sep 28 2015
City looks salon Clermont CLOVE DAMAGED HAIR ,REFUND ISSUES Clermont Florida
... Author: Clermont, Florida Hair Salons: City looks salon Clermont

Sep 09 2015
Streakers Hair Design Salon reeks of formaldehyde from Illegal keratin. Paradise Point Queensland Author: QLD, Hair Salons: Streakers Hair Design QLD,

Sep 02 2015
Natural Beauty Hair Salon / ES Hair / Qingdao ES Hair Hair vendor will convince you to buy hair using Paypal, charge extra fees and lie about shipping Qingdao Shandong
Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Hair Internet

Aug 15 2015
Capricio Salon & Spa Munem salon Spaware was a bad software Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Ontirio , Ontario Computer Software: Capricio Salon & Spa Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aug 07 2015
rudolfo valentin salon STOLE HAIR EXTENSIONS cedarhurst long island New York Author: GLEN OAKS, New York Beauty Products: rudolfo valentin Salon cedarhurst long island, New York

Aug 06 2015
BODY BLISS HEALTH & BEAUTY RETREAT BODY BLISS RETREAT, BODY BLISS HEALTH, BODY BLISS SPA & SALON, Darryl PARSONS – YOUNG or Rhys PARSONS – YOUNG JEALOUS OF MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIPS - CUSTOMERS END UP IN DIVORCE - SHONKS Margate, Brisbane QUEENSLAND AUST
Author: Gold Coast Qld, Beauty Salons: BODY BLISS HEALTH & BEAUTY RETREAT Margate, Queensland,

Aug 06 2015
Pure Microderm- Stephen Blignaut Pure Franchise Systems Pty Ltd, IPL Salon Machines, Stephen Blignaut Stephen is a professional scammer! Liar! Thief! Dog! Melbourne Nationwide Unhappy with IPL Salon Machines Author: Melbourne, Other Beauty Salons: Pure Microderm- Stephen Blignaut Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Charisma Salon & Marjan Sefavi Many Personal Injury Reports and Owner Is A Criminal San Juan Capistrano California Author: Laguna Hills, California Beauty Salons: Charisma Salon San Juan Capistrano, California

Jul 20 2015
Pure Franchise Systems Pty Ltd/ IPL Salon Machines./ Stephen Blignaut Was sacked for smoking in the company car after I was stressed out after a car accident.Thats nothing to what he actually does to the clients he sell too. Melbourne Australia Victoria Unhappy with IPL Salon Machines Author: Melbourne, Other Small Business Services: Pure Microderm- Stephen Blignaut Nationwide

Jul 16 2015
Salon Aura Unprofessional Employees Dallas texas Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Salon Aura Dallas, TX

42, Report #1241952

Jul 15 2015
City Brows Threading Salon Beauty salon Jersey city New Jersey Author: jersey city, New Jersey Personal Services: City Brows Threading Salon Jersey city, New Jersey

Jul 09 2015
Endless Summer Tanning Salon Tanning,salon, Loveland Colorado Refund Available Author: Loveland, Colorado Beauty Salons: Endless Summer Tanning Salon Loveland, Colorado

Jul 05 2015
Chez LeDuc Salon & Spa Illegally using MY copyrighted photos to promote THEIR work Danville Pennsylvania
Nice try. Author: Milton, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Chez LeDuc Salon & Spa Danville, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2015
Ultimate Exposure Tanning Salon Naperville Ultimate ExposureChicago Tans Overcharged Our Credit Card Unknowingly to Us Naperville Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Ultimate Exposure Tanning Salon Naperville Naperville, Illinois

Jun 13 2015
Regis Salon in Ventura, CA Vandalized Hair ventura California Author: California Hair Salons: Regis Salon in Ventura, CA ventura, California

Jun 12 2015
LA TRUCE NAIL SALON TONY Steals work from others GREEN VALLEY Arizona Author: HOUSTON, Texas Attorneys General: LA TRUCE NAIL SALON GREEN VALLEY, Arizona

May 27 2015
Bezoom USA LLC Bezoom A sale representative from Bezoom USA LLC came to my business and told me that the company she works for it’s in the business of producing video for business. She was really nice and she looks trustworthy. She told me that her video will only cost me $90 because the company don’t make the money out of the production but by advertising the video. That’s why after talking to the lady for over an hour I believed her and what she said. I gave her a check for $90 and I even asked her is that it for the video and she said yes. It was late, therefore she told me that she was going to bring me the copy of my receipt next week, since she told me that she was going to bring her sister and her mother to my salon (I trusted her because I saw her like a potential customer) and she knew that and took advantage of that situation. She gave me one page to sign one for the video and one for the receipt. I never hear from her again ARLINGTON Virginia Author: Laurel , Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Bezoom USA LLC ARLINGTON, Virginia

May 24 2015
Phenix Salon Suites Gina & Jason Rivera, Breach of Contract Frederick Maryland
Author: FREDERICK, Maryland Property Management: Phenix Salon Suites Frederick, Maryland

May 14 2015
Haven Hair Salon Burned the Hair Right Off My Head Huntington New York Author: Huntington, New York Hair Salons: Haven Hair Salon Huntington, New York