SALUTE VISA GOLD CARD FROM URBAN TRUST BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: salute visa gold card from urban trust bank
There may be more specific results for "salute visa gold card from urban trust bank"
For more specific results for "salute visa gold card from urban trust bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Gift Wrapping, Work from Home, Internet Author: Waterloo, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

May 28 2017
walmart ripoff gift cards. san marcos san marcos, ca Author: san marcos, California Credit Card Fraud: walmart Nationwide

May 28 2017
Confederate superstore Charged me 19.97 for an order that was only 1.97 and I want my money back Blaine Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Confederate superstore Blaine, Minnesota

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Yes, you were scammed Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
beauty impressions la skin this has GOT to be illegal greenwood villiage, colorado
Author: Timberon, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: beauty impressions greenwood villiage, co,

May 28 2017
SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A DIRECTOR: ULRICH SCHWARKPRESIDENTE: PETER BERND STEHLINGTESORERO: CATHERINE VERBELSECRETARIO: BIRGIT RUNGE I just found the other rip off reports. I was looking for an update. I hadn't heard anything from them in quite a while. Panama City Panama Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A Panama City ,

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
Signature Pools and Spa Erasmo Flores Fraudster steling money from people wanting pool. Arlington Texas
He Finished My Pool He Has Other Contract Jobs To Finish. Author: FRISCO, Texas Pool Builders: Signature Pools and Spa Arlington, Texas

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta

May 28 2017
sonnydesigns dtl rip off company pulled same thing you won a watch 6.99 shipping then charge my card 98.25 california Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: sonnydesigns California

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

May 27 2017
Nexis card Theifs completely obnoxious customer service New Hyde park New York Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Nexis card New Hyde park, New York

May 27 2017
Midas Midas on 4th St N DO NOT TRUST MIDAS, FRAUDULENT BUSINESS St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Mechanics: Midas St. Petersburg, Florida

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
Stephan Ward Seneca 108 Llc Airbnb Stephan Ward Lux villa xx Eagle pointe south Kissimmee Florida 34746 Using loopholes to steal from hard working tax payers Orlando Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Stephan Ward Nationwide

May 27 2017
Go shop and save Luv savings SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY. CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Go shop and save Nationwide

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida

May 27 2017
Emilia Fodriga Andrea Franzosi The Guardian Maine Coons Italy Emy Fodriga Emilia Franzosi Selling very sick cats and harrassing people Internet
Angie Leffew/ Angela Leffew Author: Magnolia, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Emilia Fodriga Andrea Franzosi The Guardian Maine Coons Italy Internet

May 27 2017
VictoriaBrides Dating online FRAUD, I Dave77 paid 412US to get Evelina 43, from Kiev personal details USA Internet
Author: Vereeniging, Cross-Border Scams: VictoriaBrides Internet

May 27 2017
Cash Advance, Inc Eric Marshall, Attorney at lawDepartment of Justice Scam-a-saurous Rex email from phony Justice Dept. attorney Brooklyn Internet
Author: Odessa, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance, Inc Internet

May 26 2017
BGEPleasantsoftskin Inherit skin beauty Order sample does not give them permission to send more then the sample BUT $89.95 what is that for it was a $4.00 sample Internet Author: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: BGEPleasantsoftskin Internet