SALUTE VISA GOLD CARD FROM URBAN TRUST BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: salute visa gold card from urban trust bank
There may be more specific results for "salute visa gold card from urban trust bank"
For more specific results for "salute visa gold card from urban trust bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Clear Skyn COALCOSMETICS.COM I thought I was buying a 4.95$ trial + maybe 1 or 2 $ for Shipping. SUPPOSEDLY, Somewhere in some Fine Print they “ Claim” that if you don’t call to cancel they have the right to charge $89 EVERY MONTH while they send you a tiny jar of white cream which by the way, I NEVER USED, Because it came with NO INVOICE, NO RETURN ADDRESS With The company that it came from & I had no clue why I was even receiving it?! Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Abusive Parents: Clear Skyn Internet

Oct 20 2017
Prime trucking academy springfield missouri They kept my dot card and my 100 dollars.plus sent me home saying they had other qualities candidates..my recruiter wouldn't help me either recruitor Derrick Stevenson..it was discination due to me being a white women and my size..im 5.4 96 pds Springfield Missouri Author: Evansville, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prime trucking academy springfield missouri Springfield , Missouri

Oct 20 2017
Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Receiver Daniel J Sterner They took 6650.00 from me . I was trying to consolidatey debts. They only gave me me back 1500.00 and I want the remaining amount back asap. They owe over $5,000. Merrick New York Author: Charleston, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Merrick, New York

Oct 20 2017
Grand TV Box I was wondering what was taking so long, now I have the answer, uggggh wish I would have used paypal. or read this report before I gave them my bank card info. Crap.. California Internet Author: Merrick, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Grand TV Box Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Many were harmed Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

Oct 20 2017
Synchrony Bank took an amount of my bank account that I did not authorize . They refused to give me my money back in my account after I had already made a payment . Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Banks: Synchrony Bank Internet

Oct 20 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal, TTF*MAGICSKIN 888-647-3604 NV, ENHANCINGEYESERUM 877-614-2382 Unauthorized Charges Found on Credit Card Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Internet

Oct 20 2017
Maximum Fusion, Essential Oils My complaint is very similar to one reported on 9/22/17 by another consumer. My debit account was charged 79.99 on 9/21/17. I called the number (which differs from the one I entered in this report). TInternet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Internet

Oct 20 2017
Jody's Secret On 06/20/17, I placed an order for two adjustable sport bras. Money came out of my bank account and I have yet to received my merchandize. Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
Sheila Davis James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Sheila Davis Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Montague Mattress company Jon Zyto Fraud. Bullying. Will not pay you for work done. Calgary Canada Nationwide If you really want to do something Author: Cheektowaga, New York Warranty Companies: Montague Mattress company Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Oct 20 2017
SimOne, Visa. (Bancorp) The New SimOne Visa card Nationwide Author: Texas Attorneys General: SimOne, Visa. (Bancorp) Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
OnlineCarReport.com Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Online Car Report prides themselves with excellent customer support team and product.*UPDATE: OnlineCarReport.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Auctions: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Internet

Oct 20 2017
Maria Martinez/ Pre-trial Litigations /Financial Crimes Division Scandalous calls threaten arrest by end of day, claiming to be State of Oregon, called from Texas Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon State Government: Pre-trial Litigations Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
FTD Gold Rewards Program Not Worth the Money for Frequent Fliers Nationwide Author: Overland Park, Kansas Florists: FTD Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Southbeach Skin Care Florida Internet Author: Walters, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Southbeach Skin Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
powercontact.biz deducted credit card amount from my bank account Internet Author: Antrim. N Ireland, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: powercontact.biz Internet

Oct 20 2017
Nuavive Derma Help to get refund Internet Author: Ewing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Nuavive Derma Internet

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Once Driven IS A BIG SCAM!!!! I listed my truck with them and got ripped off. Please dont list your car or truck with these people its a SCAM.They Guarantee a refund if you sale your own not trueafter 4 months of asking for a refund i still have not receive anything from. SCAM>>SCAM>>SCAM>> Roanoke Virginia Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: Once driven , Virginia

Oct 20 2017
Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Keep taking money from my account. Doral Florida Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Pharmacies Online: Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Doral, Florida