Your Search | salute visa gold card from urban trust bank

Feb 08 2016
AIG Trust Financial Services , Eric Mendez ,Claims Agent, Sarah Mayer ,Promotion Mgr. Received ltr. 2nd prize winner $250K + Ck. $2950.00 Ask to call Claims Agent reguarding procedure and $2,500.00 processinf fee. Long Beach California Author: Auburn, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: AIG Trust Financial Services Long Beach, California

Feb 07 2016
Corey D. Williams Signatureentrpreneur Credit card fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, cash theft, Houston Texas Author: Richmond, California Ticket Sales: Corey D. Williams Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2016
https://www.donnaplay.com Free 5 day trial, requires credit card to. register. Assured no charges. Was member for 1 hour, 2 charges made against card. Miami Florida Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Video Stores: https://www.donnaplay.com Miami, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Feb 07 2016
First Premier Bank Card Rip Off Charges,, Rediculous charges,, they hurt you ore than help you. Souix City Iowa Nationwide Since you have no idea how credit works... Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Answer this question Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
venom custom choppers Never received proceeds from motorcycle sale new port richey Florida Author: hudson, Florida Motorcycles: venom custom choppers new port richey, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Gardenvesta, Scott boucher Stole $49.97 out of my bank account twice a month. With out authorization. Portland Oregon Author: Gore, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Gardenvesta Portland, Oregon

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
AAFES Army & Airforce Exchange Service Military Star Card worst credit card ever! Nellis Afb Nationwide Sad.. Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Collection Agencies: AAFES Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
READY DEBIT CREDIT CARD - NYCE READY DEBIT CREDIT CARD Atoka Oklahoma Author: Atoka, Oklahoma Banks: READY DEBIT CREDIT CARD Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin None that I am aware of Was online did not like what I was reading so never completed order Nationwide Author: Clementon, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
ClubWhiteSmile ApS Got nothing from that company despite I paid $1.99 to get a cellphone then they charge $119.00 Frederiksberg C Internet
Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile ApS Internet

Feb 06 2016
World Bearing SRL Romania DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN Romania Internet Author: eatontown, New Jersey Auto Parts: World Bearing SRL Romania Internet

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
WRB Rapide Technology, LLC Stolen bank information San Bruno California Author: Richardson, Texas Taxi & Limousine Services: WRB Rapide Technology, LLC San Bruno, California

Feb 06 2016
Ryan's Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales Beware if you buy a car from these people! Nampa Idaho Author: Sand Hollow, Idaho Auto Dealers: Ryan's Rides Nampa, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 06 2016
Mary Beth Designs Mary Beth Pirrone Filed Credit Card Chargeback after receiving Item and Not Returning it for a refund Grosse Point Park Michigan Author: Park Rapids, Minnesota Artist Galleries: Mary Beth Designs Grosse Point Park, Michigan

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon