Your Search | salute visa gold card from urban trust bank

Jul 23 2014
Premium Seats USA Premium Seats USA falsely advertised and did not follow thorugh with their package deal & notified me after they ran my credit card tying up mu funds for days. Hollywood Florida Author: Brandon, Mississippi Ticket Sales: Premium Seats USA Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2014
2nd Avenue Saloon & Sports Bar Margarita Rocks 1386 E Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA 91786Phone: (909) 920-9590 Staff steals personal items from Patrons and band members; Owner tells people to stuff It Upland California Author: Upland, California Bars Lounges & Clubs: 2nd Avenue Saloon & Sports Bar Upland, California

Jul 22 2014
change-my-postal-address Another Victim of the Address Change Scams Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: change-my-postal-address Internet

Jul 22 2014
MMASLIMDOWN.COM 888-97896806 CHARGE OF 49.95 APPEARED ON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION OR CONTACT FROM ME. THE COMPANY HAS AGREED TO RETURN MY MONEY IN 10 DAYS. THIS IS ATROCIOUS AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TOLERATE THIS ABUSE. Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: MMASLIMDOWN.COM Internet

Jul 22 2014
Fast business cash JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SCAM IT WILL NOT WORK.THEY WILL TRY T UP SELL AN A BUSINESS THAT FEELS WRONG WHEN YOU SHOULD GO TO A PHYSICAL BUILDING FOR A SMALL LOAN,,STAY AWAY I DON'T KNOW THE STATE Internet Author: san diego, California Loans: Fast business cash Internet

Jul 22 2014
The Blue Sky Motel The manager steals money from occupants. Gettysburg Pennsylvania
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Motels: The Blue Sky Motel Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2014
USA Legal Aide, FELDMANMEAD877 326 2646 Credit Card Debt Elimination, charged $1,195 to my credit card Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: USA Legal Aide Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Quiet Waters Association The Waterways Campbell Property Management HOA extorting money from residents in Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Homeowner Associations: Quiet Waters Association Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Smart Auto Las Vegas Lied and told me they would be able to help when really all they seemed to want was to get me into the office to get my info. Do not trust this company. They seem fraudulent and should be investigated. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Smart Auto Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Core Talent Teresa Andrion Very bad agency, unprofessional, months to get paid, money stolen from talent Frisco Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Frisco, Texas

Jul 21 2014
Jim Click Hyundai East We purchased a 2006 Mercedes C - 280 from this dealership back in February of 2012. Things were perfect in the beginning with our purchase and we were loving it. Unfortunately that came to a halt quickl . Tucson arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Jim Click Hyundai East Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
ACS CORPS ACS COLLECTION INTERNET SCAM FROM FOREIGNERS - LOOK OUT!! Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Collection Agencies: ACS CORPS Internet

Jul 21 2014
DataSphere & WFAA DataSphere promises lead generation from their partner WFAA and ties you into a 1 year contract Dallas-Fort Worth Area Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: DataSphere & WFAA Internet

Jul 21 2014
APRIA HEALTHCARE unauthorized debit from personal account lake forest Nationwide Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: APRIA HEALTHCARE Nationwide

Jul 20 2014
Movie and Music Network Digidev TV Martin Greenwald and Joe Q bretz and Richard verdoni Career con men using celebrities to scam money from innocent people pay your debts Hollywood California Author: Montreal, Other Entertainers: Movie and Music Network Hollywood, Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 19 2014
Miami Lakes Auto Mall Got my car back from Dealer and now it won't start Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Miami Lakes Auto Mall MIami, Florida

Jul 18 2014
BigWarehouse Spares BigWarehouse Spares ACN: 31 119 434 847 I transfered payment into BigWarehouse Spares account for a onling order never recieved part or responce from queries. Just took my money. Complaint lodged with fair traiding.  Internet Author: , Miscellaneous Electronics: BigWarehouse Spares Internet

Jul 18 2014
Loandepot.com Stephanie Fox and Mark Perez Should have known better! Please Stay Away From These Users.... Plano, TX 75024 Nationwide Author: Sumter, South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Loandepot.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
McInerney Chrysler Jeep Manipulating Dishonest Can't trust them again Woodhaven Michigan Author: Woodhaven, Michigan Auto Dealers: McInerney Chrysler Jeep Woodhaven, Michigan

Jul 18 2014
Do NOT Buy anything from HerRoom.com!! Terrible customer service, poor packaging that leads to damaged goods Dallas Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: HerRoom.com Internet