Your Search | salvation army
Approximately 347 Reports Found

Jul 18 2016
Land Rover Salt Lake City Sharif Hadley Finance Manager Lied about taking a leased vehicle overseas with a government move Centerville Utah Author: APO, Army Europe, Other Auto Dealers: Land Rover Salt Lake City Centerville, Utah

Jun 19 2016
GC Services Limited Partnership USA Funds They have been garnishing my wages for an outstandng student loan I never got, I was a soldier in the US Army, I had GI Bill didnt need a student loan Columbus Ohio Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: GC Services Limited Partnership Columbus, Ohio

May 28 2016
Legging Army Selling defective products!!! Holey leggings! San Diego California Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, California Clothing Stores: Legging Army Internet

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 was called by representative Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

5, Report #1302063

Apr 26 2016
Salvation Army Family Store North Platte, NE I bought used car for $1,500 that turned out to be junk (needs motor replaced) North Platte Nebraska Additional Information - Captain Tony Bowers responds to my email Author: North Platte, Nebraska Specialty Stores: Salvation Army Family Store of North Platte, NE North Platte, Nebraska

Apr 11 2016
I still don't want to live in this town anymore if stuff like this happens they listen to anyone false accusations and not be transparent Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Mar 30 2016
Gifts For Professionals DID NOT RECEIVE SECOND ARMY COFFEE MUG OR REFUND! Savannah Georgia
Author: Visalia, California Gift Shops: Gifts For Professionals Savannah, Georgia

Mar 15 2016
Palm Springs Hyundai, Matt Valen, George Nassar sold me a lemon, lied to me about the car, attempting to defraud an army veteran, less than helpful Palm Springs California First...Put Away The Cards Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto Dealers: Palm Springs Hyundai Palm Springs, California

Mar 05 2016
Ohio Army National Guard Tuition Assistance Recoupment Columbus Ohio Author: Blacklick, Ohio Liars: Ohio Army National Guard Columbus, Ohio

Feb 15 2016
Enterprise Rent A Car Insulted, Cheated, Lied to, and Discriminated Against a U.S. Army Retired Combat Veteran Kingston, Pa Pennsylvania Enterprise Cares Author: NANTICOKE, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Nanticoke, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
AAFES Army & Airforce Exchange Service Military Star Card worst credit card ever! Nellis Afb Nationwide Sad.. Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Collection Agencies: AAFES Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Armando Rudy Garcia ArmandoRudy069@gmail.comArmando Rudy Garcia sgt.patterson@yahoo.comSgt Benjamin Patterson smooth talker- tried very hard to gain my trust but i am hoping that i am done with this claims to be in afghanistan army never said where Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Armando Rudy Garcia Internet

Jan 10 2016
Salvation Army Salvation Army treats it's clients like dogs Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Emergency Services: Salvation Army Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Dec 13 2015
Lake County Salvation Army Promised to pay on my electric bill on many different occassions during disconnection threats and never paid on it as they promised. Perry Ohio Author: madison, Ohio Electrical Services: Lake County Salvation Army Perry,

Nov 20 2015
Salvation Lying Army I was forced to do community service for the Salvation Army. One evening I was scheduled to work from 4-9, which i did, however my doctor has me on elavil which makes you constantly thirsty and therefore you constantly have to urinate. So I was gone from A retired colonel lied, to me, and drug me down the street against his van to the appallment of all on lookers greenwood Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Nonprofit Organizations: Salvation Lying Army greenwood , Indiana

Nov 17 2015
Alkyha Defense and Logistics David Morillo received a contract for snow removal for the army reserve base in our area. Since he's in NY, hundreds of miles away, he reached out to our company to perform the snow removal. Our company had been performing the snow removal for this army reserve base for the past 15 years so we agreed to subcontract the work for him. To this date, we have not been paid. All invoices sent to his business in NY are undeliverable (return to sender -no authorization to receive mail. Phone calls to his office are of no use - phone is disconnected. Phone calls to federal service desk, WAWF, DFAS and more resulted in our finding out that David Morillo was paid for the snow removal we completed, but he has not paid us. The moment he accepted the payment for services he did not complete, this became a felony. If there are many other companies that have the same grievance, please contact us so we may resolve this issue. New York New York Author: Reading, Pa, Pennsylvania Maintenance Companies: Alkyha Defense and Logistics New York, New York

Oct 23 2015
2 Man Army Entertainment Michelle Defosse Thieves. Took money claiming they and she is a God fearing person and everything they do is guided by God Clearwater Florida Florida Author: Canoga Park, California Festivals & Event Services: 2 Man Army Entertainment Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
salvation army booth services privacy,criminal and language detroit Michigan You sound very ungrateful Author: detroit, Michigan Adoption Agencies: salvation army booth services detroit, Michigan

Sep 08 2015
Dr. John Pitman III, MD Peninsula Plastic Surgery Center, Pitman Surgical Associates, Estranged Ex Husband Key Witness Arrested by(((REDACTED))), United States Army Col Office Locations: Williamsburg, Hayes, Newport (((REDACTED))), United States Army Reserve Cornel Lisa Pitman Williamsburg, Virginia
Dr. John Pitman and Michael Roberts, (((REDACTED))) Author: , Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Dr. John Pitman III, MD Peninsula Plastic Surgery Center, Pitman Surgical Associates, (((REDACTED))) United States Army Col Dr. John Pitman III, MD Peninsula Plastic Surgery Center, Pitman Surgical Associates, (((REDACTED))) at Plastic Surgery Practice, United States Army Col Dr. John Pitman III, MD Peninsula Plastic Surgery Center, Pitman Surgical Associates, (((REDACTED))), United States Army Col Williamsburg, (((REDACTED)))

Sep 01 2015
Yasuko Garlington Affiliated US Army agent with City Sprint Courier Services Diplomatic shipping scam artist scammed $45K Sarasota Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Shipping Companies: Yasuko Garlington Sarasota, Florida

Aug 25 2015
University of Phoenix I'm a ARMY VET and UOPX is forcing me to pay money the VA already paid them Arizona Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Aug 11 2015
Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Helping Children's Fathers To Not Support Their Children Tampa Florida PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH THE SALVATION ARMY Author: Tampa, Florida Churches: Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2015
Navy Autotransport Mario Lopez Being a Vetran of the Army I thought they would be perfect for me to ship my vehicle through , until my truck was picked up 4 days late. Miami  Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Navy Autotransport Nationwide

Jun 25 2015
US JESCO INTERNATIONAL CAROLLTON TEXAS I bought some pots for $641.99 only recieved 4 of the set of 12 I was to be mailed the other 3 pots still I'm here without my pots she sold us these pots here in Fort Bragg, NC at The Post Exchange (Army Airforce Exchange Services)  Nationwide Author: Raeford, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: US JESCO INTERNATIONAL CAROLLTON TEXAS Nationwide