Your Search | sam thomas leath

Dec 11 2016
Cash Max Loan Service Thomas L Brandon Sr. Loan officer. Talked with Ralph That I was approved for a loan up to $2000.00 and my payments would $200.00 a month for 11 months, all I needed to process it was $50.00. Then Ralph called and said I needed additional $75.00 due to my credit. I waited and finalled called them, at that time I was told I need to send additional $175.00 for it to be wired. I told him no and I wanted my $125.00 back. I was told if approved it would be 45-50 days. Not sure Vallejo CA Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Cash Services: Cash Max Loan Service internet

Dec 10 2016
Thomas Kielbasinki Tutorselect Somerset Pennsylvania Author: Georgia Con Artists: Thomas Kielbasinki Internet

Dec 08 2016
Darc Ops Armory, Tony Thomas Darc Ops Armory took my money ,Amost $500, and never sent me my Nikon Optic! Darc Ops Armory is a fraudulent company, they stole my money and cannot be trusted! Shawnee Oklahoma Problem made right by Darc Ops Armory Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Darc Ops Armory Shawnee, Oklahoma

Dec 08 2016
SIMPLYDROPSHIPPING Thomas QuacooKahid Rasheed SIMPLYDROPSHIPPING IS DEFINITELY A SCAM - They stole my money! New Jersey Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Business: SIMPLYDROPSHIPPING Internet

30, Report #1341945

Dec 07 2016
Tradeline Wizard Tradeline Wizard, Paul Scott, David Thomas, The Tradeline Wizard, tradelinewizard.com Tradeline Wizard is a FRAUD COMPANY! THEIVES! Internet Author: West palm Beach, Florida Credit Services: Tradeline Wizard Internet

Dec 06 2016
Tradeline Wizard, Paul Scott, David Thomas, Tradeline Wizard, tradewizard.com TRADELINE WIZARD IS RUN BY CON ARTISTS AND THEIVES!! Arizona Author: Colorado Credit Services: Tradeline Wizard Arizona

Nov 29 2016
Ultra Spa Light Therapy Melen Thomas Benedict Company took my money and is now unresponsive Internet Author: ROSWELL, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Ultra Spa Light Therapy Internet

Nov 29 2016
Thomas Geeraerts Attention freelancers, beware of a scammer! Belgium, Internet Author: Sofia, Employment Services: Thomas Geeraerts Internet

Nov 28 2016
Tyler Southern Valierie Ortiz, Debra Craig, Jordan Sears, Karen, Wissam Al mana, Andrew Thomas, Valerie Southern, George Edwards, Jacob Beckham, Kelly Hodge Tyler Southern George Edwards American Express and Chase Scam San Diego California Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Tyler Southern SAN Diego , California

Nov 28 2016
Gator Danes Owner Jennifer Watson and Thomas Dupree Unethical Dog Breeder Palm Bay Florida Author: PG, Florida Dog Breeders: Gator Danes Palm Bay, Florida

Nov 24 2016
Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center 100% one sided, thomas craigo is uninterested, more attention given to the defendant, results were fraudulent, they are a big scam! los angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Services: Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center los angeles, California

Nov 21 2016
Kelvin Franklyn Goke Thomas Ordered product, charged to cc shipped product. CC is a fraud. Got chargeback on CC Romulus Michigan Author: Winnipeg , Alabama Alternative Health: Kelvin Franklyn Romulus, Michigan

Nov 19 2016
UltraSpa Light Therapy Mellon Thomas-Benedict Ultraspa Light Therapy Mellen Thomas Benedict Took my order and did not deliver Capitola California Internet Author: Media, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: UltraSpa Light Therapy Internet

Nov 16 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Made 3 charges to one of my credit cards which I did not authorize nor did I ever speak to anyone Internet It looks like you called the wrong number, use this one Author: ST THOMAS, Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Nov 16 2016
Accrediated intercharge This guy Thomas Cody from accrediated intercharge came to see me. He told me he could save me all this money on my merchant service fees. He said because I have no charge back history I was eligible via doad frank (I don't know how to spell doad) legislation I can have my intercharge fees removed. Anyways the end result is that this company has charged me 65.9% more then my Wellsfargo merchant services. I would love,and I do mean love, to be involved in a class action suit against them. From internet reviews they are doing this to a lot of people. San Diego California Author: San Juan capistrano, California Credit & Debt Services: Accrediated intercharge

Nov 08 2016
Falzone & Wyler Raymond Falzone, Thomas E. Wyler Beth Ann Powers, Falzone and Wyler, Tom Wyler, Ray Falzone SLEAZIEST SCUMBAG LAWYERS EVER!!! DO NOT HIRE!! Media Pennsylvania So? Author: Florida Legal Services: Falzone & Wyler Media, Pennsylvania

Nov 07 2016
avangatee services Llc Sam morgan deception of secure network San leandro California Author: stuart, Florida Computer Fraud: avangatee services Llc San leandro, California

Nov 05 2016
London Visa Thomas Dyer Blackmails people old Richmond, UK Update on the Thomas Dyer situation Author: Alabama Lawyers: London Visa

Nov 05 2016
Sam Basconcillo / SBPremier Carolina Homes In my opinion, he is Downright RUDE and a BULLY North Cahrleston South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, SC , South Carolina Building Services: Sam Basconcillo / SBPremier Carolina Homes North Cahrleston, South Carolina

Nov 02 2016
Sam Zumbe Samuel Salvatore Zumbe Sam Zumbe - pretend banking specialist London UK FALSE INTERNET REPORTS - CWM -SAM ZUMBE Author: London, Other Financial Services: Sam Zumbe London,

Oct 31 2016
Good Sam roadside assistance Good Sam Towing NOT SO GOOD Nationwide Author: Tabernacle, New Jersey Auto Towing: Good Sam roadside assistance Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
Sam naficy MD sam naficy botched rhinoplasty crooked beware unethical surgeon con artist Bellevue Washington
This is a fake report Author: British Columbia Party Rentals: Sam naficy MD Bellevue, Washington

Oct 30 2016
Sam naficy md rejuvination sam naficy bellevue surgeon botched rhinoplasty surgery review butchered slaughterhouse not ethics Bellevue Washington
Issues resolved Author: Washington US Postal Service: Sam naficy md Bellevue, Washington

Oct 28 2016
ECM Worldwide Thomas Thompson ECM Worldwide/ Thomas Thompson sent me a 20 year old damaged electronic control module. Mr. Thompson has refused to replace the part or offer a refund and has accused the mechanic and myself of destroying the part. The mechanic spoke by phone with Tom Thompson the minute it did not work and received nothing but accusations. Trion Georgia
LIES UPON LIES Author: Marina, California tempdir: tempdir: ECM Worldwide Trion, Georgia

Oct 26 2016
Interactive College of Technology Elmer Smith,Thomas Blair COVER-RUPTION OF BIGOTRY AND REPRISAL BY EMPLOYERS AND BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT Decatur Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Interactive College of Technology Decatur, Georgia