SAMSUNG USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: samsung usa
There may be more specific results for "samsung usa"
For more specific results for "samsung usa"
Showing 1-25 of 20,630 Found Reports For more specific results for "samsung usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Allumiere antiaging cream I ordered a 15-day free trial offer on July 17 agreed to pay $2.96 shipping chg. Never received, instead on August 3 my bank account was charged a $103.00 Manufactured in USA for Nova Skin Sciences Internet Author: Miami, Florida Skin Care: NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Internet

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Mark Nash & Robera Stuffels of Telstar Marketing ,Canada & USA,Tele-Pros Inc Took company funds for marketing campaign - never carried out campaign and now will not reply to phone calls Campbellford, Ontario Author: Boca raton, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Telstar Marketing - Mark Nash Campbellford, Ontario

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
The real story. Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Roger campbell He said if I don't come up with 400 $. I will be arrested and pay 180000 worth of fines from cash advance USA that I didn't apply for Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Cash Services: Roger campbell Internet

Aug 14 2017
Samsung SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Faulty Cell Phone glass Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
cash Net USA Cash American, ACE Trying to get money to pay a settlement Internet Author: LUTZ, Florida Internet Fraud: cash Net USA Internet

Stripe.com Usa California
Author: Hong Kong, Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe.com Usa, California

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 13 2017
Avante USA is trying to scam me for a medical bill in a state I never live in Houston Texas Author: Brandywine, Maryland Doctors: AvanteUSA Houston, Texas

11, Report #1392088

Aug 11 2017
Saivian Marketing a/k/a SaiviWORLD Saivian Marketing Scam - Discontinued in USA - RIPOFF Los Angeles Nationwide - California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Multi Level Marketing: Saivian Marketing Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Byte Martix USa Gary JohnsonMike JohhsonSteve KhaddyThere supervisor would not give me their name. Did not prove services and would not issue a refund after promising on multiple occasions California
Author: Lakeland, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Byte Martix USa Internet

Aug 10 2017
MediaGemm, ViewerMax, MediaZinn Scamers!! Delaware, USA & Canada would not give more info Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Video Stores: MediaGemm Internet

Red Lollipop Boutique Liar . Thief Everywhere California USA Internet
Author: Bratislava, Alabama Baby Products: Red Lollipop Boutique Internet

Aug 09 2017
Minol USA Inaccurate meter readings Addison Texas Author: Purcellville, Virginia Utility Companies: Minol USA Addison, Texas

Aug 09 2017
Expedition America expedition america, inc Assaulted by expedition america employee broke my samsung s8 Rancho Dominguez, CA Nationwide
Expedition America, inc Assaulted by expedition america employee broke my samsung s8 Rancho Dominguez, CA Nationwide Author: venice ca, California Bus Travel: Expedition America Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Vanyil Vanyil LLC Indian IT company posing as a recruitment firm here in the USA Herndon Virginia Author: Boynton, Florida Employment Services: Vanyil Herndon, Virginia

Aug 08 2017
LG Electronics USA- LG REFRIGERATORS LG Knows they have defective refrigerator compressors I also am a victim Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Electronic Manufacturers: LG Electronics USA Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
SES Skin Cream SESDERMA, SeSBELLA Skin Care, My Beaute Naturelle, Sesderma, SESDERMA USA LLC An advertisement was displayed to try a fantasticage defying cream for $4.99 and that was shipping only. Two weeks later I get a debit from my checking account for $89.92. I did not authorize this amount and I attempted to get that returned to me and I was denied because I'd gone after the 15 day trial! Online address of 67 Miracle Mile, coral Gables,FL Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Skin Care: SES Skin Cream Internet

Aug 07 2017
Addictgear now knows as becauseiamagirlz.com/ Took my money and did not deliver any product at all. USA , UK , China , Hongkong , Singapore , Thailand Internet Author: Hong Kong, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addictgear Internet

Aug 07 2017
Electric empire usa Fraud Miami Florida
Author: Brownstown twp, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Electrick empire usa Miami, Florida

Aug 06 2017
ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR - DRU2@ehi.com Enterprise rent a car send me a bill for $1,578.88 for damages to a rental vehicle that i did not cause P O BOX 843369 Kansas City MO USA 64184 Nationwide
EnterpriseCares Author: Bay Area, California Car Rentals: ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Robert williams Cash Advance USA, I've been getting collection emails stating that I owe cash advance USA $1450.87 on a supposed loan New York,NY Internet
Author: Kearney, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Robert williams Internet

Aug 05 2017
Toyota Financial Toyota USA Shame on you Toyota Financial Nationwide Don't EVER AGAIN Get Involved In A CAR FLEASE! Author: East Moline, Illinois Car Financing: Toyota Financial Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Addictgear I ordered a pair of shoes in June and after many mails sent to them without any answers their email address does not seem to work and they did not reply to my 8 mails USA Internet Author: NEUILLY SUR SEINE, Sporting Goods: Addictgear Internet