SAMSUNG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: samsung
There may be more specific results for "samsung"
For more specific results for "samsung"
Showing 1-25 of 884 Found Reports For more specific results for "samsung"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Samsung I was cheated by the Samsung repair company New York Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufaturers: Samsung Internet

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Home Service Network Repair on Top loading Samsung Washer Rurtherford New Jersey Author: New Jersey Appliances: Home Service Network Rurtherford , New Jersey

Oct 06 2017
Laban Roomes Goldgenie MISREPRESENTATION TO DEFRAUD THE PURCHASER. London Investor remorse and false statements. Author: Other Telephones: Laban Roomes Goldgenie London,

Oct 04 2017
Samsung Samsung protection plus I purchased a warranty from them that they never honored when my refrigerator stoped working . They didn't have a repair service in my area butf they sold me a warranty. They will not fix it or replace it not even refund my money back for the warranty. Do not buy a fridge from them Rapid City Author: Paulden, Arizona Appliances: Samsung ,

Sep 29 2017
Samsung Samsung Refuses to Honor Note 8 Phone Trade-In Promotion Ridgefield Park, New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Seattle, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
samsung voided warranty because of liquid damage Internet An Interesting Statement Author: bronx, New York Cellular Phone Companies: samsung Internet

Sep 21 2017
Abes of Maine Westpark Electronics, LLC1805 Lower Rd Linden, Nw Jersey 07036-6590 - Ripoff business, scam artists! Bait and Switch, ripoff company. Linden New Jersey Abes of Maine, cannot be trusted Author: LA, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Abes of Maine Linden, New Jersey

Sep 13 2017
Barginlight Barginlight.com I had ordered and paid for a Samsung wireless charger for my telephone that I desperately needed I paid the extra $7 shipping to have it expedited to me within days that never happened that order was placed on August 14th I got one email from them telling me that my order was shipped out about five days later I got another email from them saying that they were out of stock that my item was paid for and I will get it in 5 to 7 business days it is now September 12th and I have still never received my item I cannot get ahold of these people I have sent them email after email they do not have a phone number I am extremely upset I don't think I'll ever get my phone charger that I fully paid for! I don't know Internet Author: lemont furnace, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: Barginlight ,

Sep 12 2017
Samsung repair center rsi Plano Texas Author: pekin, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung repair center rsi Plano , Texas

Sep 11 2017
Consumer Cellular Insurmountable problems with Consumer Cellular Customer Service re Samsung Galaxy 8 Nationwide Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Computer Help Desk: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Sep 09 2017
Samsung Samsung Support 4 year old Samsung frig has blistering paint that is releasing from sheet metal. Refuses to repair Nationwide
Author: Dunnellon, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
Samsung Samsung protection. 105 challenger Rd. Ridgefield park, new Jersey 7660-0511. Samsung.org Refrig. 57 deg.loss all food on Fri. Called Sat. No return call yet from repair person ' called them back they said we are busy!!! Ridgefield park. New Jersey Nationwide Author: St. Cloud, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Samsung Samsung Will Not Honor Warranty Nationwide San Jose California
Author: Palo Alto, California Computer Manufaturers: Samsung , California

Aug 21 2017
Samsung defective range Nationwide
You were treated disrespectfully Author: Matthews, North Carolina Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Appliance Repair Service Columbus Refrigeration & Appliance Repair repair samsung ref. charged for new board, went up to 50 told unplug &plug back in now down to 15 Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus,, Indiana Appliances: Appliance Repair Service Columbus, Indiana

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Samsung SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Faulty Cell Phone glass Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 09 2017
Expedition America expedition america, inc Assaulted by expedition america employee broke my samsung s8 Rancho Dominguez, CA Nationwide
Expedition America, inc Assaulted by expedition america employee broke my samsung s8 Rancho Dominguez, CA Nationwide Author: venice ca, California Bus Travel: Expedition America Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
La Class Transportation LLC La Class Transportation & Limousines Assaulted by la class transportation bus driver And a female passenger he broke my samsung s8 plus dailymotion.com/video/x5vagiu San Diego, California Author: venice ca, California Limousine Services: La Class Transportation LLC San Diego, CA , California

Aug 03 2017
Samsung Electronics America Creative Vision Electronics Beware of Samsung warranties- Total Ripoff..They do not honor their warranty. Riverdale New Jersey
Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Electronics America Riverdale, New Jersey

Jul 22 2017
Samsung Horrible Mold Smell In My Expensive Top Load Samsung Washing Machine Nationwide Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Samsung Electronics America Unable to return a Samsung S8 phone - BORDERLINE WITH SCAM Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Bethesda, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Electronics America , Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660, New Jersey

Jul 14 2017
Samsung Appliances I was sold a lemon refrigerator at lowes. In 3 years I had over 6 service calls because we were constantly throwing away food due to our freezer and refrigerator not keeping food cold. SAMSUNG REPLACED SEVERAL parts without relief of the problem. Nationwide Author: Palmyra, Pennsylvania Appliances: Samsung Appliances Nationwide