Your Search | san diego truck & auto sales

Sep 04 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide
Author: bellevue , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Jaime Penate Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate The company promised that I would get paid 50 dollars per month and also bonuses never saw a dime , I was working on corporate level according to the company, currently money owed to me is 15,500 in bonuses and monthly advertising income  Texas, Washington, California nationwide Nationwide
Author: Renton , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Drivetime Ripped Off and Criminal Activity Phownix Arizona Author: Desoto , Texas Auto Dealers: Drivetime Phownix, Arizona

Sep 04 2015
Elliot Bay Auto Brokers Poor safety regards to save money Seattle Washington Author: Washington Auto Dealers: Elliot Bay Auto Brokers Seattle, Washington

Sep 04 2015
Dons Tires beware of tires Port Richey Florida Author: PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Tire shops: Dons Tires Port Richey, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Queens Auto Sales Sleezy, Rip off Elmhurst New York Author: NY, New York Auto Dealers: Queens Auto Sales Elmhurst, New York

Sep 04 2015
Grand Mayan Playa del Carmen, Groupo Vidanta Grand Mayan Time share sales SCAM !!!! Playa del Carmen Qintana Roo Author: Dallas, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Grand Mayan Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen,

Sep 04 2015
SoCal auto body Robbie Brand racing, Robbie Brand Kept my car outside for 18 months, took $2k deposit, never did job, damaged car Barstow California
Author: Manteca, California Body Work & Repair: SoCal auto body Barstow, California

Sep 04 2015
UStarCash William Henderson, Mary Parker, Ben Morgan They call you and ask about you needing a loan and if yes depending on how much the loan the payment varies they want to be sure you can pay that amount every month so they have you send in what they call an insurance and promises to send it back to you in the payment. That's a lie you send it to them via money gram and they want you to send more. You never get the loan. San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: UStarCash San Francisco, California

Sep 04 2015
Payers autosmotive after spending over 1000.00 my car to fix a.c my car is worst. I noticed engine light on owner told me not their fault tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Payers autosmotive tucson, Arizona

Sep 04 2015
Thifty Rental Car Thrifty.com; DTG Operations; Dollar.com; David: Counter person who handled our transaction Downsized and Duped by David! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: San Diego, California Car Rentals: Thifty Rental Car Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
First Step Equity Bad customer service, lying about service Mission Viejo California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Realtors: First Step Equity Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
flabs2abs they have a company that takesmoney out of your account without telling you indinapolis indiana Author: san jacinto, California Weightloss Programs: flabs2abs Internet

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Broadway motors Broadway auto group sold me wrecked car then tried to keep money owed,and called threatening me dallas Texas Author: Fort smith , Arkansas Auto Dealers: Broadway motors dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2015
A & B AUTO SALVAGE DID NOT HAVE PART AS PROMISED TULSA Oklahoma Author: Booneville, Arkansas Auto Parts: A & B AUTO SALVAGE TULSA, Oklahoma

Sep 04 2015
Ray laethem dealeship Charge for work on my car ,that did not need to do. Grosse Point Michigan Author: sterling hts, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ray laethem dealeship Grosse Point, Michigan

Sep 04 2015
Precision Motor Cars Precision Motor Cars Pure Rippoff Watch out! canton Georgia Author: CUMMING, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Precision Motor Cars canton, Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 04 2015
ACS department ace, Steve Madden Threatened legal action harassment and accusing me of a debt owed Internet Author: san Francisco, California Collection Agencies: ACS department Internet

Sep 04 2015
Master Audio and Security Very unethical business scam! Took parts and equipment and are incompetent Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Master Audio Houston, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Lara Haun with Lone Star OB/GYN Associates Horrible service recevied by Lara Haun -DO NOT MAKE HER YOUR OB/GYN San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Pregnancy Services: Lara Haun with Lone Star OB/GYN Associates San Antonio, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Travel center of america shop Incompetent service Troutdale Oregon Author: Troutdale, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Travel center of america shop Troutdale , Oregon

Sep 04 2015
Grand Bay Marine $3,324 down the drain after entering a sales agreement with Grand Bay Marine. Traverse city Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Boat Dealers: Grand Bay Marine Internet