Your Search | san diego truck & auto sales

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California

Oct 20 2016
Pogoplug Cloud Engines Promised lifetime account for Cloud Storage. They stopped service and deleted all files with little notice. San Francisco California Author: Casselberry, Florida Internet: Pogoplug San Francisco, California

Oct 20 2016
Texas Trucks Dallas TX This company finds the worst of the worst semi's and sell them as good used trucks. Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Trucks Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Budget Mobile Failed to provide service, phone caught fire, won't respond to calls or email. Bossier City Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Firestone Complete Auto Care lied like a politician Odessa Texas Author: Odessa, Texas Auto Mechanics: Firestone Complete Auto Care Odessa, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Public Storage Brian Pagnoti: VP Ripping me off! San Diego California Author: San Diego , California Questionable Activities: Public Storage San Diego , California

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Schoola Deceptive and Terrible Customer Service San Fransisco Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Consignment Stores: Schoola Internet

Oct 20 2016
Daytona Wrecker Overcharged me. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Towing: Daytona Wrecker Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 20 2016
empire today empire carpet , sales rep Farmington Minnesota Nationwide Author: farmington, Minnesota Carpet & Tile Installers: empire today Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Premier Auto Credit GAP INSURANCE MY A S! VAN NUYS California Author: Canoga Park, California Car Financing: Premier Auto Credit VAN NUYS, California

Oct 19 2016
Golden Romance Kennel / Bear of Gold Kennel Ana Cvorkov Aleksandra Karapandzic Katarina Savkić & Mladen Bojan Zeljkovic Gordana Djurdjic Meda Savkic SCAMMED BY ALL THESE PEOPLE ON 2 DOG SALES WATCH OUT SO YOU ARE NOT SCAMMED TOO Ana Cvorkov Veljkova 106 22411 Kraljevci Serbia SERBIA
Author: North Carolina Dog Breeders: Golden Romance Kennel/Bear of Gold Kennel

Oct 19 2016
Keith McConnell Posted fake apartment rental ads on craigslist, demands wire transfer payment without showing unit Internet Author: San Francisco, California Landlords: Keith McConnell Internet

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 19 2016
Masterson Decorating John Masterson Failed to perform. Stole money. Incompetent. Disorganized. Liar. Chicago Illinois Author: San Diego, California Home Improvements: Masterson Decorating Chicago , Illinois

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
elite warranty Don't Repair, Can't Cancel, Lame Excuses Springville Utah Author: Colorado Auto Warranty: elite warranty Springville, Utah

Author: San Gabriel, California Liars: Wetakesection8 Internet

Oct 19 2016
Motormax of Grand Rapids Motormax, motormax of Grandville Buyer beware, scam, rude, flimflammers Grandville Michigan Used.... Author: Watervliet, Michigan Auto Dealers: Motormax of Grand Rapids Grandville, Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Carite of fort myers STAY AWAY Fort Myers Fl Failure to read an agreement and buyer’s remorse does not constitute a rip-off Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers Fort Myers, FL

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Winder Auto Sales SCUM Used Car Dealership hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Winder Auto Sales hollywood, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Auto Check #14 Shaun Pour Shaun Pour has dissapeared with my Cdaillac and countless other cars. Closed shop overnight moved cars and Auotcheck has no way of locating Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Auto Check #14 Shaun Pour Houston, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Periodicals Countrywide Periodicals Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off by Sales People Hamiliton Montana Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Sales People: Periodicals Hamiliton, Montana