Your Search | san luis obispo executive janitorial

Jul 25 2016
Networx Systems, LLC rip off charge my card without me asking for any service san jose Nationwide Author: san jose, California Building Products: Networx Systems, LLC Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
JP Ramirez, Juan-Pablo Ramirez viterbiseo.com, emarijuanaclones.com, Strain Bank San Diego JP from Strain Bank ripped me off when he took my medicine. San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California SEO - Reputation Management: JP Ramirez, Juan-Pablo Ramirez San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
ECorpX Pty LTD They took my money and never did the work I paid for. Internet Author: San Jose, Other SEO - Reputation Management: ecorpx Internet

Jul 25 2016
True Accord Corp TRS Limited 153 Maiden Lane 3rd floor San Francisco Ca 94108 San Francisco California Author: Fairfield, Ohio Questionable Activities: True Accord Corp San Francisco, California

Jul 25 2016
Travel2Be/Travelgenio Terrible Customer Service; Unresponsive, Ill informed. Internet Please contact us Author: San Diego, California Travel Agencies: Travel2Be/Travelgenio Internet

Jul 25 2016
Stonebridge Mobile home park, Sun Communities, ABSOLUTELY, NOT A CHILD FRIENDLY First ask to see the written pool rules (not the posted rules). ISan Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Stonebridge Mobile home park, San Antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
FanBox alpha empowr.open alpha IPL fees late fees utilized available pending 90 matured money no cash out 3 years san diego California Author: ventura, California Computer Marketing Companies: FanBox alpha san diego, California

Jul 25 2016
guzu sent in iphone for payment the company sent email they would send payment they never sent it. deer park, new york New York Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: guzu deer park, New York

Jul 25 2016
USAA Charged for terminated credit card San Antonio Texas Author: Camano Island, Washington Credit Services: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Paypal Inc and Tellus International Return Shipping on US (did not honor) San Jose California Author: Niles, Illinois Credit Services: Paypal Inc San Jose, California

Jul 25 2016
Miguel Salcido - Organic Media Group Miguel Salcido from Organic Media Group Ripped Me Off!! Don't Do Business with this Shady Company!! San Diego Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Miguel Salcido - Organic Media Group Internet

Jul 24 2016
D&K Service Tire & Repair D&K Service Tire & Repair Rip Off Auto Repair Business Practice San Ramon California Author: Modesto, California Auto Mechanics: D&K Service Tire & Repair San Ramon, California

Jul 24 2016
Cheapest In The Land Handyman Ruben Perez, Pimo Perez, Ruben Pimo Perez Demands your money up front, starts half jobs, never shows up after San Marcos California Author: Vista, California Home Improvements: Cheapest In The Land Handyman San Marco, California

Jul 23 2016
PermissionBasedEmailing.com Noting that there are reports connected to this person for other similar scam websites Pennsylvania Internet Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: PermissionBasedEmailing.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
COOPERVISIOnN / luxotica/ Target contacts rebate ripoff Nationwide Author: San Mateo, California Eye Care: COOPERVISION Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Independence paws Lauren Trathen, Veronika Hair, Johnnie Stafford Service dog lies, scam, and racial slurs SAN DIEGO California
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Independence paws SAN DIEGO, California

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Fly Elite Class flyeliteclass.com flaudulent sales of third pary frequent flyer tickets South San Francisco California Author: Syosset, New York Travel Agents: Fly Elite Class South San Francisco, California

Jul 23 2016
Global Payments charged 331/2 percent credit card processing fee? Nationwide Author: san antonio, Texas Criminal Justice System: Global Payments Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Global Client Solutions Global DS Group LLC potential scamming, general misrepresentation, failure to send pertinent documents on time Jupiter Florida Author: San Jose, California Consumer Services: Global Client Solutions Jupiter, Florida

Jul 23 2016
AMW, elite executive inc, cc events Billy houtz, precious Herrera, and Chantal crouzet Scam, they don't pay you what you earned, unpaid training, taking advantage of employees Orange County California Author: Orange County , California Liars: AMW, elite executive inc, cc events Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

optinemailmarketingnow John Lewis SCAM LIAR FAKE EMAIL CAMPAIGNS Internet
NOT a rebuttal; an addition, instead Author: San Francisco, California Advertising / Deceptive: optinemailmarketingnow Internet