Your Search | san luis rey auto salvage andtowing

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Lawrence Larry Loebe ventexan swindler estafador Puerto La Cruz Puerto La Cruz
Author: san cristobal, Alabama Auto Parts: Lawrence Larry Loebe Internet

Nov 30 2016
Atlanta Auction Access 5500 frontage rd forest park ga 302975960 frontage rd forest park ga 30297 ATLANTA AUCTION ACCESS INC1774 IRIS DR. CONYERS GA 770-918-6883 publicautoauction.org/ SELLING CARS WITHOUT TITLES FOREST PARK Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auction Access FOREST PARK, Georgia

Nov 30 2016
Avangatee Services, LLC Computer Fraud San Leandro California Author: Sorrento, Florida Computer Fraud: Avangatee Services, LLC San Leandro, California

Nov 30 2016
CD Diet and Health Producer of Max Garcinia 365 and Max Green Coffee 365 Deceptive sales practices San Diego California Author: Washington, Utah Weightloss Programs: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Nov 30 2016
Liccardi Deceptive Green Brook New Jersey Author: North Plainfield, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Liccardi Green Brook, New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Author: San Diego, California Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Nov 30 2016
ROSA REY Bank of America After 26 years Rosa Rey closed my account because she said she no longer wanted to do business with me because I filed a compaint against Bank of America and she closed my account after 26 years Nationwide Right Author: Bronx, New York Banks: ROSA REY Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Global Quality Limo / Angel Miles / Global Quality Transportation Thieves / Liars / Selfish / Unreasonable Brooklyn New York Author: San Francisco, California Bus Companies: Global Quality Limo Brooklyn, New York

Nov 30 2016
Drive time I traded my 92 Honda accord for a 2010 Mitsubishi lancer told me my trade out was worth 900, but aftet a few months I called back asking about my account and the trade in.  Knoxville Tennessee Author: Madisonville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Drive time Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 30 2016
Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Our Town Quick Lube Incompetent Work Ethic Near Destroyed My Engine And Left My Car With Grease All Over It Orangeburg New York Author: Orangeburg, New York Auto Service Stations: Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Orangeburg, New York

Nov 30 2016
Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Nationwide Insurance contractor for their auto insurance customers. Agero roadside assistance is a joke and their support staff are nothing but liars Nationwide Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Auto Towing: Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Internet

Nov 30 2016
AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESSAMEXBLUEBIRD REPORTED FRAUD CHARGES OF $212.43 WITHIN MINUTES OF IT HAPPENING. SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: san pedro, California Food Stores: AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Bbk Towing and Recovery Inc Annette Car Thieves Detroit Michigan Author: , Michigan Auto Towing: Bbk Towing and Recovery Inc Detroit, Michigan

Nov 30 2016
Victor Valley Towing Crooks and Extortionists Victorville California Author: Victorville, California Auto Towing: Victor Valley Towing Victorville, California

Nov 30 2016
Chad Hatten Hatten Chad chad hatten hatten chad did not provide a refund Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Chad Hatten Hatten Chad Houston, Texas

Nov 30 2016
AutoMax of Brevard Deceptive Lending Practices Melbourne Florida Author: Indialantic, Florida Auto Dealers: AutoMax of Brevard Melbourne, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Parrotta's Auto Repair Found things wrong with my car. Turned out there were no problems. Agawam Massachusetts Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Parrotta's Auto Repair Agawam, Massachusetts

Nov 29 2016
Budget Equipment Scozak Construction EquipmentAuto Specialties of FloridaNeil Marcellino False Advertising of state of equipment Hollywood Florida Author: Highland, Utah Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Hollywood, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Avangatee Services LLC I have read all the scams about this company and I am wondering do I pay for their work or report them. They told me to write a check for 499.00 San Leandro California Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Consumer Services: Avangatee Services LLC San Leandro, California

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Motolease llc Payton llc Nationwide Author: Baxter springs , Kansas Auto & Truck Rental: Motolease llc Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Brad's Cars Problem Vehicle Murray Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Dealers: Brad's Cars Murray, Utah

Nov 29 2016
Bandwidth Daily Promised me and article pertaining to me as a musician, author, and screenwriter San Diego, CA California
Author: Surprise, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: Bandwidth Daily Internet