SAN LUIS REY AUTO SALVAGE ANDTOWING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: san luis rey auto salvage andtowing
There may be more specific results for "san luis rey auto salvage andtowing"
For more specific results for "san luis rey auto salvage andtowing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
GAINESVILLE Buick 2101 N MainGainesville,Fl 32609 Gave away 250 gift cards that were fraudulent. They are to a website with a virus , fees, and outrageous shipping cost. When I called them they told me to use a computer with virus protection. Bartow
Author: GAINESVILLE, Florida Auto Dealers: GAINESVILLE Buick FL

May 18 2017
TurnKey Auto Group I was scammed. Please run from this company if you still have a chance. This is a scam warranty is not real West Palm Beach Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Auto Warranty: TurnKey Auto Group West Palm Beach, Florida

May 18 2017
Brown automotive Group/Brown Mitsubishi Tampered Vehicle Sold as new Toledo Ohio Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Auto Dealers: Brown automotive Group Toledo, Ohio

May 18 2017
Luxury fulfillment charged me for trial size & mailed more and billed me without letting me know anything twice. San Diego California Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Skin Care: Luxury fulfillment San Diego, California

May 18 2017
Car match usa Alan Ripped us off West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Car match usa Nationwide

May 17 2017
Liberty Mutual auto When is a better replacement not a better replacement? Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas TV Advertisements: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

May 17 2017
sterling mccall hyuandai they lied to me about having gap insurance Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: sterling mccall hyuandai Houston, Texas

May 17 2017
True Skin and Eye Rejuv They are a scam company San Diego California Author: Vancouver, Washington Skin Care: True Skin and Eye Rejuv Internet

May 17 2017
availablewithease.com scam...western union then ask for double the fee after initial payment san jose Internet Author: RUNNEMEDE, New Jersey Drugstores: availablewithease.com Internet

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
ProTex Contracting FAULTY Roofing and repairs San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: ProTex Construction San Antonio, Texas

May 17 2017
American Auto Shield Car Treaty Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Auto Repair Service: American Auto Shield Nationwide

May 17 2017
vehicle services department loss of factory warranty on car plano Texas Author: malverne , New York Auto Warranty: vehicle services department plano, Texas

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Canal Insurance Not pay out monies for auto accident Greenville South Carolina Author: Long Beach, California Liars: Canal Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

May 17 2017
Powersports Supersport Horrible customer service! Horrible shipping policies! Nationwide Author: San Marcos, California Auto Parts: Powersports Supersport Nationwide

May 17 2017
Yelp.com Will charge you without warning. Their billing practices are deceptive and confusing. San Francisco California
Author: Nashville, Tennessee On-Line Business: Yelp Internet

May 17 2017
Uber Uber X Its hard to get these guys Plano Texas Author: Denton, Texas Auto Transporters: Uber Plano,

May 17 2017
Luxurious Skin Eyes, face anything They claim the words FREE TRIAL means you understand you will be billed. San Diego California Author: Venetia, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Luxurious Skin CA

May 17 2017
Maximum Auto Manassas Virginia  It's obvious that you are an employee or in someway affiliated with Maximum Auto Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Dealers: Maximum Auto Virginia

May 17 2017
Select Automotive 1000 Nicholas Hart Nick Hart Nicholas Hart Select automotive 1000 Marietta Georgia Author: Carrollton, Georgia Auto Dealers: Select Automotive 1000 Nicholas Hart Marietta , Georgia

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Liberty Mutual, Paula, Eliza Auto Policy Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas