Your Search | san luis rey auto salvage andtowing

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Fishy story Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 10 2016
Noble trucking LLC Stay away from these people if your looking to have your car transported BOCA RATON Florida Author: orchard park, New York Auto Shipping Companies: Noble trucking LLC BOCA RATON, Florida

Feb 10 2016
quicklocksmith247.com Locked keys in car Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Ohio Auto Advertising Services: quicklocksmith247.com

Feb 10 2016
Ez Tag Complete and other dismay , hctra.org Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Ez Tag Texas

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
Ashford University Waited until one month to tell me about balance Deceptive, and underhanded San Diego California Author: Griffin, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Ashford University San Diego,

Feb 09 2016
Kia Atlanta South Not honoring my powertrain warranty Morrow Georgia Follow-Up Author: Conley, Georgia Auto Warranty: Kia Atlanta South Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Wayne Mazda Ripped off during Trade-In Wayne New Jersey Is Coast Captain Obvious? Author: Newburgh, New York Auto Dealers: Wayne Mazda Wayne, New Jersey

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime 29' Prime INC, OC Listings INC I've documented and recorded 16 different illegal robo calls made to my phone number wth their Google listing scam Irvine, California Author: San Diego, California Web Hosting: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
29 prime Your Local Merchant The Feds need to Investigate this Company Irvine, California Author: San Diego, California Wanted Criminals: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Overcharged us by $1100! with No Compunction Morrow Georgia ERAC response Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Ripped Me Off For Erotic Services Rendered, Became Angry and Violent and Physically Assaulted Me, Pervert, Drug Abuser (((REDACTED))), California Author: San Francisco, California Adult Web Sites: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) San Rafael, California

Feb 09 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Frauds, Cons, Swingers, Violent Drug Users, Sexually Aggressive, Assault Oakland, California Distinguishing Marks Author: San Rafael, California Prostitutes: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Oakland, California

Feb 09 2016
your kar company sold me a truck with a rusted frame and covered it up with bedliner. norfolk Virginia Author: norfolk, Virginia Auto Dealers: your kar company norfolk, Virginia

Feb 09 2016
Breakthrough Towing Used extortion of the Hamtramck Police Department to tow my car out of an unused lot 5 minutes after I parked. They are PREDATORY. Hamtramck Michigan
Author: Harrison Twp, Michigan Auto Towing: Breakthrough Towing Hamtramck, Michigan

Feb 08 2016
Locksmith Knoxville, Tn Secura T Locksmith Said $19 to unlock my door, threw in a extra 80, with no explaination as to why. And didnt even give me a estament. knoxville Tennessee
Locksmith scam Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Locksmith Knoxville, Tn knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Airbnb False advertising, endangerment, not vetted sources for rental, changing rates advertised and offering refund for safety reasons only to revoke a day later and claim zero accountability concerning listing. san francisco Internet Author: CLERMONT, Florida Property Management: Airbnb Internet

Feb 08 2016
Wiesner Inc Wiesner Huntsville did not repair my car as instructed and did not list complaint on invoice cost me 5200.00 Huntsville Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wiesner Inc Huntsville, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Xtreme nitro Healthy marketing llc The company does not believe in the value of their product. St. George Utah Author: san jose, California Supplemental Health Programs: Xtreme nitro St. George, Utah

Feb 08 2016
Owner, Moe Shakrai: San Diego Import Center Moe Shakrai/San Diego Import Center Ripping off 74 Year Old Woman San Diego California Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Moe Shakrai, San Diego Import Center San Diego, California

Feb 08 2016
Perillo Downers Grove, Rhoy Montes, Dan Kern Unethical and Unprofessional Downers Grove Illinois Transaction was completely transparent Author: Glenview, Illinois Auto Dealers: Perillo Downers Grove Downers Grove, Illinois

Feb 08 2016
PayPal Seller Protection is Non-Existent -- PayPal Complicit in Defrauding Honest eBay Sellers San Jose, California Nationwide
PayPal Explanation Author: Williston, North Dakota Credit Card Processing Companies: PayPal Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Betterhelp.com Deducted $840. From my account before I knew about it. Sunnyvale California Author: San Francisco, California Mental Health: Betterhelp.com Sunnyvale, California

Feb 08 2016
Renue Derma This company keeps sending me orders that i did not order I paid shipping on a free bottle 0nly San Diego California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Feb 08 2016
Lead Transfer System PVT LTD lead transfer systemlead transfer systemsLTS Provided coached, staged, and phony leads. Refused to respond when confronted. Internet
Author: San Diego, California Customer Leads: Lead Transfer System PVT LTD Internet