SANDY PETERSON, PAYMENTS OFFICER, CAPITAL DISTRIBUTION GROUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sandy peterson, payments officer, capital distribution group
There may be more specific results for "sandy peterson, payments officer, capital distribution group"
For more specific results for "sandy peterson, payments officer, capital distribution group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Blue housing group BHG They told me I would receive a 77k job position in their Atlanta office.Atlanta Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Blue housing group Internet

Jun 23 2017
Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Janie Johnson, Sandy Johnson Took my wife for everything she had and emptied our bank accounts.. Ask State Attorney's office to Prosecute.  Steubenville Ohio
Author: Ohio Psychic: Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Steubenville, Ohio

Jun 23 2017
1st financial group David Allen Author: Humble, Texas Attorney Generals: 1st financial group Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront Eye Vibe Attempts to collect 105.79 not mine and/or reports to my credit Sherman Oaks California Author: Sandy, Utah Eye Care: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
1952 Dishonest Landlord Atlanta, GA 30308 Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Carol Reynolds Province Consulting Group, Inc. Internet

Jun 22 2017
Joshua J. Hertz Hertz Law Group Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. Hertz Law Group - Was supposed to represent me in a Personal Injury case.. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Joshua J. Hertz Miami Lakes, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
The Manchester Law Group / Legal Group loan modification scam los angeles California Author: Miami, Florida Loan Modification: The Manchester Law Group / Legal Group los angeles , California

Jun 20 2017
Amanda Johason and Associates K+J Law Group, CMSKnepper and Johanson, TOTAL SCAM!! GUARANTEE TO ELIMINATE MY PRIVITE STUDENT LOANS Aliso Viejo WORKS OUT OF PLANO Texas California Author: Gilbert, Arizona Lawyers: Amanda Johason and Associates Aliso Viejo , California

Jun 20 2017
Brian Rich, HR and Alex Bakus,TNT Florida This group asked me to work as a Supply Chain Assistant and after doing some work I cannot get them to contact me Internet Author: , West Virginia On-Line Business: Brian Rich, HR and Alex Bakus,TNT Florida Internet

Jun 19 2017
Tysco Group / Tysco Online Trainings / Tysco Technologies Took all money in advance and didn't complete training rather started another batch and kept us hanging Internet
Tysco con job Author: New York Con Artists: Tysco Group Internet

Jun 19 2017
National home advocacy center Santa Ana California I received a flyer in the mail saying they could help me to reduce my monthly Morgane payments they charged me 3000 dollars and have been working my case for 8 months and in that time I have had 7 specialist. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Telemarketers: National home advocacy center Santa Ana California Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Prize Distribution Services Hi, my name is Keenya French I received a letter sometime back in Aug 09,2016. The letter stated that I was a guarantee winner of $1,823,976 dollars and that I had to respond within 14 days from receiving the letter. Hewlett New York Author: Victorville, California Government Corruption: Prize Distribution Services NY

Jun 19 2017
Blair Technology Group Non perform accordingly to expectations. Covington New York Author: Longwood, Florida Rescue Mission: Blair Technology Group Covington, New York

Jun 19 2017
Future Income Payments LLC Predatory Loan Ripoff IRVINE California Why Are You Just Now Finding This Out? Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Loans: Future Income Payments LLC IRVINE, California

Jun 18 2017
Jefferson Capital Systems Verizon Rip Off St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Jefferson Capital Systems St. Cloud , Minnesota

Jun 18 2017
CHEATER Pertama Likas Sdn Bhd Pertama Furniture (Facebook)Pertama Kinabalu FurniturePertama Group CHEATED by Pertama Likas Kota Kinabalu Sabah. CHEATED by Pertama Furniture Kota Kinabalu. CHEATED by Pertama Kinabalu Furniture KK Sabah. CHEATED by Pertama Group Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Kota Kinabalu Sabah
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Furniture & Furnishings: Pertama Likas Sdn Bhd Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Milken finance Mullen financial group $6900 loan... year and half later I owe $6300 WESTMINSTRER California
MULLEN FINANCE NOT MULKEN Author: Covina, California Loans: Milken finance WESTMINSTRER, California

Jun 18 2017
Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing Ammunition Co. This puke when I was going to buy a truck and trailer went behind my back and bought it. I made the mistake of telling him of the sellers and how they'd finance. His answer when confronted. You snooze you lose. POS. However he snoozed longer. Instead of working he sat on his lazy a*s and didn't make payments. I got to help the seller of a peterbilt reposess his equipment. Red Wing Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing, Minnesota

Jun 17 2017
P & O professional survey and research Group Reliable Express Delivery Inc., Shelly Gates Shirley/Shelly Gates you are a FRAUD! Austin Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: P & O professional survey and research Group Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
P&O PROFESSIONAL SURVEY AND RESEARCH GROUP RIP OFF COMPANY! Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Miscellaneous Companies: P&O PROFESSIONAL SURVEY AND RESEARCH GROUP Internet

Jun 17 2017
Friendly Duck Affiliates USENET.NL FRAUD Tesch Inkasso GmbH Viola Francioni Consumer Fraud, DMCA Abuse, Using Debt Collectors to harass for unjustified payments, USENET.NL BAIT AND SWITCH FRAUD ! Spamming web with fake PDF adverts, Unauthorized Charges LUGLIO Nationwide Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Friendly Duck Affiliates Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Try calling these people. a only get a recording to order. I do not want their product yet they continue to charge me on my Capital One card. I called Capital One and told them not to except charges from these people. they continue to charge to my card anyway. Please help as living on social security I ccannot afford nearly a $100.00 a month. In the beginning I order only the sample for 4.99. Now I can't get rid of them. Henderson Nevada Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Sales People: Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Jun 17 2017
Real Property Management Capital (RPM Rockville) Tatjana DmitrioskavaHooda S. SulemanHelen Rosales RPM lies, allows people to enter your house without notice, fails to make repairs, steals money. Rockville Maryland Author: College Park, Maryland Real Estate Services: Real Property Management Capital (RPM Rockville) Rockville , Maryland