SANDY PETERSON, PAYMENTS OFFICER, CAPITAL DISTRIBUTION GROUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sandy peterson, payments officer, capital distribution group
There may be more reports for "sandy peterson, payments officer, capital distribution group"
For more results perform a general search for "sandy peterson, payments officer, capital distribution group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Meridian Regional Lending Paula Parker, chief Financial Officer, Maureen Thomas,, rep, Cordilla Grayson, Judith HuntDwayne Louis, Sr. Operating manager on-line lending scam using Ontario Canada to have you wire money for fake loan New York, New York Author: Concord, California Loans: Meridian Regional Lending New York, , New York

Mar 20 2017
CreditOne Bank lost payments, terrible service, lied, falsified information, stole several hundred dollars from our checking account, no traceability on their part Groton, CT Nationwide Sorry Author: Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Quick Marketing Group, Jamie Hurley, Anderson Hubbard Scam!! Illegal Business Practices!! Hostile Work Environment!! Employees and Clients Stay Away!! Toronto Canada Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Quick Marketing Group Toronto,

Mar 18 2017
I3 solutions sos score optimazation system S&S private capital incMerle Gene Schwalen Claimed credit repair and nothing has been done Mckinney Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: I3 solutions sos score optimazation system Mckinney, Texas

Mar 18 2017
Capital One 360 Stolen money lost $200 false notifications lying scam overage charges Internet Author: Visalia, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One 360 Internet

Mar 18 2017
Nebras Capital Advisors Mustafa Almareej They playing with the Instruments and will not full fill their payment obligations and after a several weeks and written letters will start making excuses and finally you as issuer will cancel your SWIFT to them they are FAKE people covering with Big peoples in SCAMMING AND FRAUDING the INSTRUMENTS and FUNDS Cayman Island , DUBAI, UK Nationwide Author: Tehran, Alabama Financial Services: Nebras Capital Advisors Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 18 2017
Global Energy Group Mobbing, Bullying, Abuse and Breach of Contract Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Business Consultants: Global Energy Group Toronto, Ontario

Mar 16 2017
Abelman lending group Melissa Thomas and David Carr Loan company San Jose California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Abelman lending group San Jose, California

Mar 16 2017
GE CAPITAL Sam Park- Sr. Loan Approval Manager323-325-6380 Loan Approval Letter Los Angeles, California Here is the deal... Author: Miami, Florida Loans: GE CAPITAL Internet

Mar 16 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express I contracted with Isaac Walden for lead generation on the internet. He insisted on me sending him a check instead of a credit card. I questioned that method but sent the check anyway.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express Jacksonville, Florida

Castle Law Group , Castle Marketing Group LIES!!!! Nashville Tennessee
Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Liars: Castle Law Group Nashville, Tennessee

41, Report #1362062

Mar 15 2017
Cantor law group Bryan Blehm Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Lawyers: Cantor law group Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Gregor Flavell, Ocar Capital Group, Ocar Energy LLC WANTED: GREGOR FLAVELL OF OCAR CAPITAL FOR DEFRAUDING CANADIAN INVESTORS FOR OVER HALF MILLION DOLLARS. Pickering Ontario
Author: TORONTO, Ontario Investment Brokers: Gregor Flavell, Ocar Capital Group, Ocar Energy LLC Pickerig, Ontario

43, Report #1361974

Mar 15 2017
Titan Financial Group Cohen Resolution Group Told me I was being served papers and I needed to give them my account information now they take an amount out my account monthly but I have no paper or receipt Nationwide Author: Newark, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Titan Financial Group Nationwide

44, Report #1361929

Mar 15 2017
Taylor Auto Group Wendell Sr. Wendell Jr. Total price of car paid, still no license plate. Paid tax, title and license still nothing. Went to company they are moving out Dallas Texas Deferred or Delayed Payments Made Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Rentals: Taylor Auto Group Dallas, Texas

45, Report #1361923

Mar 15 2017
Ace loan Jonathan McNichols Sr Officer United States Federal Management Ace sent via email that they have a court order to have me arrested and my wages garnished unless I pay off a loan I know I do not have with Ace. Internet Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Ace loan Internet

46, Report #1361925

Mar 15 2017
Advanced marketing group Incomestation.net Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Advanced marketing group Internet

Mar 15 2017
UB CAPITAL Funds Yuri, Heanine Bellinder SCAM, INCOMPITENT, LIARS. Internet Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Financial Services: UB CAPITAL Funds Internet

Mar 15 2017
NeuroXR Cascade Canyons, LLC690 S. US Highway 83 Suite 200Jackson, Wyoming 83001 I ordered a free trial & on March 10th my account was debited $79.97 with no warning and no product received. Email address bogus and not made aware of any payments that would be deducted other that $4.95 shipping for free trial. Unable to contact. Pacoima California Author: Richmond, Virginia Sales People: NeuroXR Pacoima, California

Mar 15 2017
Medical services group Multiple solicitation calls each 10 minutes Nationwide Author: kemp, Texas Drugstores: Medical services group Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Raffi M. Manjikian Chief Operating Officer at Interval Data Systems, Inc.,The Town of Belmont as Board / Committee Planning Board. Fraud, deceptive business practices, crook Belmont Massachusetts
Author: Belmont, Massachusetts Government Worker: Raffi M. Manjikian Belmont, Massachusetts