Your Search | sandy

Feb 01 2016
Skyline automotive dealership Dishonest fraudulent business practice Orem Utah Response to unhappy customer Author: Sandy, Utah Auto Dealers: Skyline automotive dealership Orem , Utah

Jan 25 2016
Convergent is the debt collector? are they legit? Not a Real debt! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sandy, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Galaxy International Purchasing llc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 23 2016
Kirk A. Cullimore unfair and damaging debt collection Sandy Utah Author: Utah Collection Agencies: Kirk A. Cullimore Sandy, Utah

Jan 16 2016
Goldman and Warsaw Esq? I had a judgement I had to pay I was getting g over a stroke I sent monthly payments with money orders I paid it in full I just learned recently it is still on my credit report and all my paperwork was destroyed in hurricane Sandy what do I do I tried to call them cannot be located at all Pinebrook New Jersey Author: Highland lakes, New Jersey Financial Services: Goldman and Warsaw Pinebrook, New Jersey

Jan 03 2016
kirk a cullimore eviction/payment plan issues sandy Utah Author: Salt Lake City - Salt Lake, Utah Housing Rentals: kirk a cullimore sandy, Utah

Dec 21 2015
Colonial Village We were looking for a place to stay after a foreclosure on our home. We were honest from the start about the foreclosure and the manager, Sandy Arocha, told us she didn't think there was an issue. They proceed to take 297 dollars from us for an application and we were denied in 30 mins due to the foreclosure. She knew we weren't going to get it, but took the money from us anyway. The first reason for denial was foreclosure when the email came back, being in the business as long as she was I'm sure this was known before we went through this hassle. Davie Florida Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Property Management: Colonial Village Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Liquid Sky L.L.C Marilyn Chen Comapny Refuses to Pay for Services I rendered to them Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Party Planners: Liquid Sky L.L.C Sandy Springs , Georgia

Dec 11 2015
elegant cleaners poor service,poor customer service,rude owners sandy springs Georgia Author: norcross, Georgia Cleaning Services: elegant cleaners sandy springs, Georgia

Nov 19 2015
rcs remodeling robert c smith rcs recodeling roofed my home but now I have leaks around the chimney - he will not make repairs.; pittsburgh pittsburgh, pa Author: sandy lake, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: rcs remodeling pittsburgh,

Nov 11 2015
mineke Sandy mngr I came in for an free oil change for veterans day and were told he may not do my car because I will not pay for a catalytic converter.  South holland Illinois Author: south Holland, Illinois Auto Mechanics: mineke South holland, Illinois

Oct 27 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |Drunk on the job Danger to your Family (((REDACTED))) Utah truth about (((REDACTED))) Author: Sandy , Utah Builders & Contractors: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Utah

Oct 23 2015
The Shade Store Hulon Wright, Juan Mendez, Valerie, Sandy, and Ryan CROOKS & LIARS!!  Denver Colorado Joe Licea is a scam artist and liar Author: Sheridan, Colorado Home Improvements: The Shade Store Denver, Colorado

Oct 23 2015
Dr. Natasha Sandy SHE TOOK MY MONEY AND WON'T SEND PRODUCT/REFUND Maryland and NYC Internet
Until Next Time... Author: New York, New York Doctors: Dr. Natasha Sandy Internet

Oct 23 2015
Olson Shaner Law firm failer to communicate and update status. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Olson Shaner Law firm Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 13 2015
www.Dresslily.com www.rosegal.com, www.nastydress.com, www.ZAFUL.com, After 2 months and several inquiries - no response from business regarding my order CHINA Internet Author: Sandy, Oregon Clothing Stores: www.Dresslily.com Internet

Oct 12 2015
Stress Free PC Jeffrey C. and J. Daniels Signed a years contract for them to service my compute, remove all viruses and spyware. remove all the junk toolbar, install microsoft security essentials. and now i cannot get in touch with them at the phone number that was listed. 8661 S. Sandy Parkway, Sandy, UT 84070 Author: Malvern, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: Stress Free PC Internet

Oct 08 2015
National Auto Plaza Gave me a forged carfacts report on a car that was almost totaled. sandy Utah
Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza sandy, Utah

Oct 08 2015
Tidewater Workshop On 7 May 2015 I ordered the Sandy Hook Adirondack Chair Collection # 1450. Oceanville NJ Author: Tupper Lake, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Tidewater Workshop Internet

Oct 07 2015
Merrill and Associates law firm Bait and Switch company california california Author: sandy spring, Maryland Housing Rentals: Merrill and Associates law firm Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Shopify fraud, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal Nationwide
Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Websites: Shopify Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Alliance Bank Credit Jordan Davies Jordan Davies & Alliance Bank are SCAMMERS and CON-ARTIST Atlanta Georgia The Best Services i used for tradelines Author: Sandy, Utah Brokerage Companies: Alliance Bank Credit Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 01 2015
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education L.I.F.E. Ripped me off out of $6000 by misrepresenting content and level of classes then not returning phone calls Sandy Utah Author: Thousand Oaks, California Con Artists: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Sep 29 2015
Kirk A. Cullimore law firm Takes advantage of disabled individuals Sandy Utah Author: Salt lake City, Utah Lawyers: Kirk A. Cullimore law firm Sandy, Utah

Sep 23 2015
NYC Build It Back FALSE HOPE AGENCY-MORE DAMAGING THAN SUPERSTORM SANDY!!! S.I. New York Author: Staten Island, New York Government Services: NYC Build It Back S.I., New York

Sep 13 2015
PREFERRED LAW SANDY UTAH PREFERRED LAW SCAMMED ME SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: GOOSE CREEK, South Carolina Loan Modification: PREFERRED LAW SANDY UTAH SALT LAKE CITY, Utah