Your Search | sandy

Feb 27 2016
Blue Fox Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia Sandy Utah Author: Seattle, Washington Weightloss Programs: Blue Fox Nutrition Sandy, Utah

Feb 26 2016
Myinfo1.com Peter Graver: Phone: (((REDACTED))) AVOID Myinfo1.com. They ARE THIEFS, CROOKS and DISHONEST!! Searched a California Property site for property info. Site prompted report available for $1.00 (site states these reports are free however t Sandy, Utah To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Feb 24 2016
Olson Shaner After garnishing my wages for more than they originally said they were going to, I received a letter stating that I still owed them money. I sent a check and a few weeks later I still received another garnishment for the amount owing plus an extra $100 for the court order. These people are just money hungry attorneys. I never received a second notice of garnishment. When I called to try and get it corrected the lady was immediately rude to me and eventually hung up on me. Without any way of trying to work with me or anything. Salt Lake CIty Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Olson Shaner Salt Lake CIty , Utah

Feb 17 2016
John Paul Chidgey Jr. Attorney Fort Worth Texas He never filed a notice of appearance to represent me as a grandmother in Juvenile court in the 323rd district Court Fort Worth, Texas. He showed up to court, but never got anywhere with Judge Jean Hudson Affluenza Boyd. He then lied to me that he had spoken to Patricia Summers, the Guardian Ad Litem, and all I needed to do was get a psychological evaluation and they would give my grandchildren to me in Utah. This attorney, John Paul Chidgey never even filed a notice of appearance. He never filed any paper work on the case. When I got the psychological evaluation, which was very very expensive, he said I did not get it in on time. In reality, he was helping Judge Jean Hudson Affluenza Boyd to adopt the children out for massive federal funding dollars. You see, Boyd terminated parental rights, and then sat on all of the boards of the adoption agencies in Tarrant County Texas, collecting all of the fedral funding dollars that came in. I filed in federal court and now am filed in the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals to get my Constitutional rights to get my grandchildren. I think the man should be tarred and feathered. If the Texas State Bar will not protect us, then we need to sue the Texas State Bar. I called this man today, and the foul language was amazing. Anyone else who has been victimized by this attorney call me. Let's get him out of the legal system. Deborah Lynne Connor 801-654-3140 Fort Worth Texas My Rebuttal to John Paul Chidgey Jr.'s Rebuttal Author: Sandy, Utah Civil Rights Violators: John Paul Chidgey Jr. Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 09 2016
Penny deals.net Penny's deals, penny deals, pennydeals.net, penny deal.net Order did NOT ARRIVE. The company will not respond. SCAM scam SCAM!! I have no idea!! Internet
Author: Sandy, Utah Cross-Border Scams: Penny deals.net Internet

Feb 06 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Nationwide Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Sandy jacoby and Mike savage of hvh transportation Crooked comptroller Hvh a bunch of crooks Henderson Colorado
Created the Accident Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: Sandy jacoby and Mike savage of hvh transportation Henderson , Colorado

Feb 01 2016
Skyline automotive dealership Dishonest fraudulent business practice Orem Utah Response to unhappy customer Author: Sandy, Utah Auto Dealers: Skyline automotive dealership Orem , Utah

Jan 25 2016
Convergent is the debt collector? are they legit? Not a Real debt! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sandy, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Galaxy International Purchasing llc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 23 2016
Kirk A. Cullimore unfair and damaging debt collection Sandy Utah Author: Utah Collection Agencies: Kirk A. Cullimore Sandy, Utah

Jan 16 2016
Goldman and Warsaw Esq? I had a judgement I had to pay I was getting g over a stroke I sent monthly payments with money orders I paid it in full I just learned recently it is still on my credit report and all my paperwork was destroyed in hurricane Sandy what do I do I tried to call them cannot be located at all Pinebrook New Jersey Author: Highland lakes, New Jersey Financial Services: Goldman and Warsaw Pinebrook, New Jersey

Jan 03 2016
kirk a cullimore eviction/payment plan issues sandy Utah Author: Salt Lake City - Salt Lake, Utah Housing Rentals: kirk a cullimore sandy, Utah

Dec 21 2015
Colonial Village We were looking for a place to stay after a foreclosure on our home. We were honest from the start about the foreclosure and the manager, Sandy Arocha, told us she didn't think there was an issue. They proceed to take 297 dollars from us for an application and we were denied in 30 mins due to the foreclosure. She knew we weren't going to get it, but took the money from us anyway. The first reason for denial was foreclosure when the email came back, being in the business as long as she was I'm sure this was known before we went through this hassle. Davie Florida Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Property Management: Colonial Village Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Liquid Sky L.L.C Marilyn Chen Comapny Refuses to Pay for Services I rendered to them Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Party Planners: Liquid Sky L.L.C Sandy Springs , Georgia

Dec 11 2015
elegant cleaners poor service,poor customer service,rude owners sandy springs Georgia Author: norcross, Georgia Cleaning Services: elegant cleaners sandy springs, Georgia

Nov 19 2015
rcs remodeling robert c smith rcs recodeling roofed my home but now I have leaks around the chimney - he will not make repairs.; pittsburgh pittsburgh, pa Author: sandy lake, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: rcs remodeling pittsburgh,

Nov 11 2015
mineke Sandy mngr I came in for an free oil change for veterans day and were told he may not do my car because I will not pay for a catalytic converter.  South holland Illinois Author: south Holland, Illinois Auto Mechanics: mineke South holland, Illinois

Oct 27 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |Drunk on the job Danger to your Family (((REDACTED))) Utah truth about (((REDACTED))) Author: Sandy , Utah Builders & Contractors: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Utah

Oct 23 2015
The Shade Store Hulon Wright, Juan Mendez, Valerie, Sandy, and Ryan CROOKS & LIARS!!  Denver Colorado Joe Licea is a scam artist and liar Author: Sheridan, Colorado Home Improvements: The Shade Store Denver, Colorado

Oct 23 2015
Dr. Natasha Sandy SHE TOOK MY MONEY AND WON'T SEND PRODUCT/REFUND Maryland and NYC Internet
Until Next Time... Author: New York, New York Doctors: Dr. Natasha Sandy Internet

Oct 23 2015
Olson Shaner Law firm failer to communicate and update status. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Olson Shaner Law firm Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 13 2015
www.Dresslily.com www.rosegal.com, www.nastydress.com, www.ZAFUL.com, After 2 months and several inquiries - no response from business regarding my order CHINA Internet Author: Sandy, Oregon Clothing Stores: www.Dresslily.com Internet

Oct 12 2015
Stress Free PC Jeffrey C. and J. Daniels Signed a years contract for them to service my compute, remove all viruses and spyware. remove all the junk toolbar, install microsoft security essentials. and now i cannot get in touch with them at the phone number that was listed. 8661 S. Sandy Parkway, Sandy, UT 84070 Author: Malvern, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: Stress Free PC Internet

Oct 08 2015
National Auto Plaza Gave me a forged carfacts report on a car that was almost totaled. sandy Utah
Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza sandy, Utah

Oct 08 2015
Tidewater Workshop On 7 May 2015 I ordered the Sandy Hook Adirondack Chair Collection # 1450. Oceanville NJ Author: Tupper Lake, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Tidewater Workshop Internet