Your Search | sanford brown college

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Asworth College They took over a thousand dollars from me. I graduated from two programs and I never got my degrees in Hotel rest mgmnt. NORCROSS GEORGIA Internet Author: pensacola, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Asworth College Internet

Jul 22 2016
College Of DuPage Janet Rand Intentional discrimination. I was dismiss with good academic standards. Glen Ellyn Illinois Nationwide Author: Berkeley, Illinois Colleges and Universities: College Of DuPage IL

Jul 21 2016
David Lewis representing American Cash Net Justin Brown Law Firm Complaint against me. Bakersfield California Author: Parma, Ohio Collection Agencies: David Lewis representing American Cash Net Bakersfield , California

Jul 21 2016
Newbridge college . Promise students education but you receive debt,personal guilt and a new way to pay your bills and a Newbridge loan for a school that is a scam Santa Ana California Author: Castle rock , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Newbridge college Santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
Nittany Eye Associates Over Charged me the made excuses when challenged. Incomplete Eye Exam, No Written Prescription State College Pennsylvania Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Opticians: Nittany Eye Associates State College, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2016
Sanford-Brown Fenton This school has ruined me! Fenton Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Sanford-Brown Fenton Fenton, Missouri

Jul 20 2016
Miller Motte College Miller Motte Tech College Miller Motte Is not an Acredited College Wilmington North Carolina Author: wilmington, North Carolina Medical Personnel: Miller Motte College Wilmington, North Carolina

Jul 20 2016
Draughon's Jr College SCAM- Teachers didn't teach Memphis Tennessee Author: heber springs, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Draughon's Jr College Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 19 2016
Everest College Tacoma Wa I never got a job, from Medical Assistant program, they didn't even want to help me find an intern I found one on my own. Then they didn't want to help me look for a career after my intern. TACOMA Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Education & Learning Centers: Everest College Tacoma Wa Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
The History channel club Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Sanford, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The History channel club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 19 2016
florida career college All STAFF DON Ellen Bedu Joan Howard this school is definition of rip off. im a nursing student (senior) and the DON hasnt provided us clinical site for OB rotation the professor Howard has favorite students this school is way too expensive for what we are getting in return, this is a joke! Miami Florida Author: Alabama Health Care Education: florida career college Miami , Florida

Jul 19 2016
College of Southern Nevada Bradley Gruner, NSHE TRUMPED UP FEES BY NSHE EXTORTIONISTS Las Vegas, Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, NV, Nevada

Jul 19 2016
First Site, LTD Wrongfully keeping security deposits of unsuspecting college students Normal Illinois Author: Hampshire, Illinois Property Management: First Site, LTD Normal, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
Truck Driver Institute sanford T.D.i Stay away plz,cause all they care about is your money ,once u pay u will be treated like a dog,rip off,$6000,not worth it Sanford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Truck Driver Institute sanford Sanford, Florida

College Pro Painter WORST Exterior House Painting Ever! Nationwide
Author: Ames, Iowa Home Improvements: College Pro Painter Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Attorney:Jerry Brown Mr.Brown- lawofficeofjerry@gmail.com I rec'd an email referring to funds I did not receive, so I searched the internet and found several reports of individuals receiving the same email with the same amount due. This is clearly fraud. Sacramento California Author: San Antonio, Texas Loans: Attorney:Jerry Brown Sacramento, California

Jul 16 2016
CASH NET USA Jerry Brown - Attorney stating to call him NOW To:- Any authorized law enforcement officer An application by a federal law enforcement officer or an attorney for the government requested to arrest the following person. sacramento California collection Author: Flowermound, Texas Cash Services: CASH NET USA sacramento, California

Jul 15 2016
Capital Cash Solutions James Brown Scam artists Houston Texas Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Loans: Capital Cash Solutions Houston, Texas

Jul 15 2016
Vatterott College Vatterott Technical College Predatory and Fraudulent Practices Berkeley Missouri Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Computer Programmers: Vatterott College Berkeley, Missouri

Jul 14 2016
Florida technical college Florida technical college They let me go through college knowing that I wouldn't be able to finish. lakeland Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Nurses: Florida technical college lakeland , Florida

Jul 13 2016
College of Southern Nevada CSN CSN Discriminative Las Vegas Nevada Perhaps Author: las vegas, Nevada Colleges and Universities: College of Southern Nevada CSN Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2016
ATT took advantage Sold Daughter a new IPhone she didn't need I re-booted old one and it works fine College Station Texas
Backbone ? Author: Katy, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: ATT College Station, Texas