Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

santa lucia security company s.a

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Lane Furniture Company fully aware that there products are defective. Shortens warranty period so consumers have no recourse. Nationwide
Author: Westminster, South Carolina Furniture Manufactures: Lane Furniture Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Income Tax Advances.ocm They used my information for identity theft Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Income Tax Service: Income Tax Advances.ocm

Feb 25 2017
Paveforce Driveways John Robb trading as Paveforce The Driveway Company Appalling workmanship, damaged property, uneven levels, standard of finish unacceptable. LONDON Greater London
Author: London, Landscaping: Paveforce Driveways Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Aiden Pierce This company claim so called a Bulk emailing Service provider is a SCAM , They Rip off people after taking money from them Europe Internet
Author: Binley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: mycloudmailer.com/ Internet

Feb 25 2017
Slim Down Green Coffee Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Skin Serum ripoff Santa Ana California Author: Podunk, Arkansas Skin Care: Slim Down Green Coffee Santa Ana, California

Feb 25 2017
Lawler Auctions Danny Lawler, The Inquisitor, Lawler Auction Company Auctioneer Attacks Local Citizens using his own s**t paper & Daddy's money! Shreveport, Louisiana. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Lawler Auctions Internet

Feb 25 2017
MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Leo Fraudulent transaction, fake company Carlstadt New Jersey Author: Nokomis, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Carlstadt, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 25 2017
18technologies 18techno Rip off VOIP company stole $9124 India Internet Author: Zurich, Alabama Internet Fraud: 18technologies Internet

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin care Julo Eye Creme Sample is Rip Off! Santa Ana CALIFORNIA Author: Vancouver, Washington Eye Care: Jaanu Skin care Julo Eye Creme Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
American Claims Management, Inc. ACM The company declined to cover the damages caused by their policy holder Tampa Florida Author: cc, Florida Insurance Agencies: American Claims Management, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Garcinia Slim; LaJuen Garcinia Slim Fraud weight loss from your wallet. Santa Ana California Author: Tampa, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Slim Santa Ana, California

Feb 24 2017
DermaSoft PureCell DermaSoft and PureCell are Total Scams. No refunds, price not listed with orders, rude customer service reps. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Skin Care: DermaSoft Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Radiant Skin Cream This company cheated me out of $94.95. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Radiant Skin Cream Internet

Feb 24 2017
SageStream This company is a fake Credit Reporting agency getting paid to report low scores San Diego California Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Federal Government: SageStream San Diego, California

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Paradise Travel Consultants Shawn Saranicki This is a total SCAM!!!! Do not do business with this fraudulent company! Atascadero California Author: Magnolia, Texas Air Travel: Paradise Travel Consultants Atascadero, California

Feb 24 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists New York, Jersey City New Jersey Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable.com facebook.com/magneticphonecables Ordered over a month ago, never received itself (order multiple) - company does not respond to emails of any sort, doesn't answer facebook messages or anything. It's been over a month - I'm sure we've been scammed at this point, but I am happy to remove this review if we actually get our item. Canada and West Seneca New York Ottawa, Canada Author: Saint Louis, Missouri On-Line Stores: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 24 2017
Linda stars This company overcharged me close to $100 when I was only looking to spend $15.95 Internet Author: South Daytona , Florida Jewelry Stores: Linda stars Internet