SANTA MONICA COLLEGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: santa monica college
There may be more specific results for "santa monica college"
For more specific results for "santa monica college"
Showing 1-25 of 14,814 Found Reports For more specific results for "santa monica college"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Visalia skincare Visalia eyeserum Santa Ana California Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Credit Card Fraud: Visalia skincare Visalia eyeserum Santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2017
Ron Teeguarden's Dragon Herbs Promised that the could rebuild my damage kidnies from a childhood illness Santa Monica and Beverly Hills California
What I forgot to tell you in this report Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Ron Teeguarden's Dragon Herbs

Jul 21 2017
Wrinkle Couture Deceiving advertising without telling about trial period requirements until after they bill you an outlandish price Santa Ana Internet California Author: Woodinville, Washington Eye Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 20 2017
Brookline College misrepresentation of funds Phoenix, Arizona Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Questionable Activities: Brookline College Phoenix,, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Lilly T Koeff DDS Unethical, Dangerous Dentist Santa Monica California Author: California Dental Services: Lilly T Koeff DDS Santa Monica, California

Jul 20 2017
Glamor trends 27 west anapamu st.ste.#398.santa Barbara ca 93101 Internet fraud.pretended to be Amazon. Sold a wristwatch@ $6.99.and charged xtra $99.98 Santa Barbara CA 93101 CA
Author: Lanham, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Glamor trends santa Barbara , ca

Jul 19 2017
Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Scammed me for $1500 for a 1million dollar tradeline Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Rebecca Pepin Fabricating her own reality to crush the weak and innocent Longmont Colorado
Author: College Station, Texas Lawyers: Rebecca Pepin Longmont, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
Derma Gentix I tried to cancel this product a week after receipt via call and email. Customer service was manned by a rude foreign man asking for my credit card which seemed odd. He hung up on me. Multiple calls to customer service have not been returned. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Hancock, New York Skin Care: Derma Gentix Internet

Jul 19 2017
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Totaly unfounded Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Santa Fe Springs, California

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California
 They are very fraudulent .exactly same thing happened to me. Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 18 2017
gpsoutlets navigation & cameras paid in full for camera on may 18 it is now July 18 and no camera no response to emails no phone contact Santa Monica California Author: WILMINGTON, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: gpsoutlets navigation & cameras Santa Monica, California

Jul 18 2017
Square Square reader. Square card reader square up. Will shut off your account and hold your money for their gain, while your looosing. San Jose, California Internet And? Author: Santa Fe, Texas Accounting: Square Internet

Jul 18 2017
Floor and Decor Floor and Decor Return policy is crooked Houston Nationwide Author: Santa Fe, Texas Carpet & Tile Stores: Floor and Decor Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Harris and Zide Ruining people's lives and calling it a career ? South Pasadena California
Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Harris and Zide South Pasadena , California

Jul 18 2017
Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream A complete scam offering a FREE sample-- just pay shipping. Fine print sets you up on auto renew for $91.36 a month. Santa Ana California Author: seminole, Florida Skin Care: Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream Internet

Jul 18 2017
chris bartek This company is totaling fraudelent. They said your get 14 days trial, but the trail starts when you order and get the product 5 days later, When I called to cancel the UNOPENED product, I was told it was too late. Santa Ana California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Skin Care: chris bartek Santa Ana, California

Jul 17 2017
Thomas Edison state university Thomas Edison state college Billing charges Trenton New Jersey Author: Linden, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Thomas Edison state university Trenton , New Jersey

Jul 17 2017
Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Pure N Easy. And. cream a Silk cream Much the same as other reports..4+ people in my building as well.. $200.00 from SR. Citizens...not funny... Santa Ana, California California Author: Dorchester Center, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Santa Ana,, California

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2017
Brooks College Brooks college Long Beach , ca I'm in severe debt! Brooks college aka crooks college Author: Linden, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Brooks College

Jul 16 2017
Dermabelle-Illumaderm rude, unorthodox, unflinching, creepy, uncompromising, full of baloney Santa Ana California Author: New York Skin Care: Dermabelle-Illumaderm Santa Ana, California

Jul 15 2017
Visalia Skincare Unknown Visalia Skincare has ignored my repeated requests to cancel any affiliation with this company. Shipments continue to arrive, and I continue mailing these back. I am now going to send it via US mail via certified return receipt required. A letter will be enclosed regarding same. I will not back down. I will not go away until they go away. They will not win. I will prevail. Santa Ana California Author: TARPON SPRINGS, Florida Beauty Salons: Visalia Skincare Santa Ana, California