SANTA MONICA COLLEGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: santa monica college
There may be more specific results for "santa monica college"
For more specific results for "santa monica college"
Showing 26-50 of 14,814 Found Reports For more specific results for "santa monica college"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Monica Enox Monica Enox a player Roswell, NM Internet
Monica Enox Author: Alabama Adultery: Monica Enox Internet

Jul 15 2017
Florida Technical College FTC HORRIBLE, NOT ACCREDITED orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Alternative Health: Florida Technical College orlando, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Glamor Trends Was in FB and ad popped up for Mens Watch pay shipping $6.99. Debited from my checking acct on 6/29/17. Watch plus sunglasses came to home . Was charged $99.98 more thru debut card in 7/13/17. Santa Barbara California
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi City Governments: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 14 2017
Americare helen vander bruggen 12/31/2015. l talked to helen vander bruggen about cpap machine and supplies were free.l gave 275.00 to cover all to her thats all she said l need. 2 years later my insurance companysaid l owe them 1051.27. l still not get a bill from them over 2 years later santa ana California Author: holland, Michigan Liars: Americare santa ana, California

Jul 14 2017
cs fashion Trial Subscription Fraud Santa Barbara California Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cs fashion Santa Barbara, California

Jul 14 2017
Derma Genetix According to the report filed on your website ,which I did not realize, I am going to be receiving the product every two months, whether I want to or not. I do not want to do this. I want to decide for myself whether the product works - and if so, I wil Automatic reorder which I don't want Santa Anna California Author: McKinney, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Derma Genetix Santa Anna, California

Jul 13 2017
WhoEasy.com2784 Totally ripped off Santa Clara California Author: Shadyside, Ohio Computer Fraud: WhoEasy.com2784 Internet

Jul 13 2017
Amazon.com and Motel 6 North in Santa Rosa \ Motel 6 North, in Santa Rosa charge me $71.98 for the day of March 27, 2017 I never stay there Santa Rosa California Wrong Site Author: Ukiah, California Motels: Amazon.com and Motel 6 North in Santa Rosa Internet

Jul 12 2017
VisaliaSkincare Said they couldn't find my account and wanted my credit card info when I said I didn't want product they said if I sent it back it would get lost in the mail then hung up on me. Santa Ana CA 92707-3336 CA Author: Marana, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: VisaliaSkincare Internet

Jul 11 2017
Jason Jeter Briggs Law Firm Threatening to sue over non existant Debt Internet Author: Santa Maria, California Questionable Activities: Jason Jeter Internet

Jul 11 2017
Apparel Trap Apparaltrap.com Apparel trap is a SCAM Santa Fe springs Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Clothing Stores: Apparel Trap Internet

Jul 11 2017
Partners Capital Group Deceptive lending/leasing terms Santa Ana California Author: Bloomington, Illinois Financial Services: Partners Capital Group Santa Ana , California

Jul 10 2017
Highya.com Highya They hide good reviews and Extort companies so that only Paid companies have good reviews.Extortion, scam, lies, Scottsdale, AZ Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California On-Line Business: Highya.com Internet

Jul 10 2017
ICDC College I applied to the school for my Associates degree in Substance Abuse Counseling. I was told that was what I was enrolled in. I recently applied to Argosy University to persue my Bachelor's degree in psychology, only to find out I do not have an associate's degree yet. The degree I received is only a certificate. That's not what I paid for. Huntington Park California Author: Freeport, Illinois Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Huntington Park, California

Jul 10 2017
T-mobile i got charged for 2 cell phones 2 speakers and i never recieve them but i did recive the bill for monthly charges santa clarita California Author: canyon country, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile santa clarita, California

Jul 10 2017
SkinNovela  Internet ripoff Santa Ana California Author: Riverside, California Eye Care: SkinNovela Santa Ana, California

Jul 10 2017
Pure Garinia Elite Pure Body Elite Never ordered the product, I disputed it with my bank in December but charges were reversed for some reason Santa Ana California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Pure Garinia Elite Santa Ana , California

Jul 09 2017
iCDC college ICDC college I was sign up for a diploma in accountancy with the promise I was going to get a job making $15 per hour if i signed up with ICDC college which never happened. They signed some student loans which filed on my behalf. This happened in 2008 and Til this moment I never found a job with their diploma... they took like $7000 and left me a stedent debt with AES which keep harassing me for the debtLos Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Social Services: iCDC college Los Angeles , California

Jul 08 2017
Trim Genesis Garcinia Cambogia offered a one time or continuous program.... i chose one time and got screwed because no phone number was ever listed until i got my bill through CitiCard , Next i tryed to call the number on my statement and no one spoken fluent enough english for me to understand, and when i asked to speak to anyone who i could understand, same thing happened, finally they just hung up on me instead of transfer me, so i tried again and again.. this product made me GRAVELY ill and diarrhea like i have never had in my life... i am a cancer survivor .. 3 to be exact and never was there a time i felt as sick as this product made me and Chemo nearly killed me, Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Drugstores: Trim Genesis Internet

Jul 08 2017
Bio Nutra I ordered Pure Garcinia Cambogia as a trial. I was supposed to pay a shipping fee of $4.50 but at the end they charged me that fee plus more than $89 that I never saw when I checked out. When I called them them they said this charge amount was in the term Santa Ana California Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Nutra Internet

Jul 07 2017
Revitalize Age Defying Skin SerumSanta Ana Order a free sample then was charged 91.79 and 89.91 Santa Ana California Author: Longview, Texas Abusive Parents: Revitalize Age Defying Skin SerumSanta Ana CA

Jul 07 2017
Dr. James Burkett Florida Technical College iPad SCAM! Dr. James Burkett is screwing students over! Orlando Florida AGREE THEY STEAL Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Dr. James Burkett Orlando, Florida

Jul 07 2017
Regus Regus owes me over $8000 in overcharges and retainers Santa Monica California Author: Santa Monica, California Consumer Services: Regus Santa Monica, California

Jul 06 2017
nuavive derma unauthorized renewal huge price santa ana Internet Author: Hoquiam, Washington Skin Care: nuavive derma Internet

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Hook or by Crook: General Council, Framrose Virjee, violates multiple subsections of the Calif State Bar Rule 8.4. Will Subordinates Idle Stand By? Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California