Your Search | santa monica college

Jan 13 2017
Vatterott Vatterott Educational Center, INC. Online classes are not creditable, if you try to take them to a different college.. Waste of time and money for no degree! Locations Cleveland, Ohio Des Moines, Iowa Fairview He Nationwide Author: Yelm, Washington Colleges and Universities: Vatterott Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Hoverflex Hoverboard ordered and paid for as Santa gift for daughter never received Santa Barbara Internet Author: Middlesboro , Kentucky Sporting Goods: Hoverflex Internet

Jan 13 2017
Luscious youth eye cream. Radiant skin serum Keeps sending me monthly refills . Santa Ana California Author: Queensbury , New York Eye Care: Luscious youth eye cream. Radiant skin serum Santa Ana , California

Jan 13 2017
Luscious youth eye cream. Radiant skin serum Continue s to send and charge me for a small trial that I ordered.. I'm getting full size bottles and jars Santa Ana California California Author: Queensbury , New York Eye Care: Luscious youth eye cream. Radiant skin serum CA

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
99 Santa No delivery, a real rip off, standard reply goods in transiteven after 6 weeks no idea Internet Author: Sandton, Other Sales People: 99 Santa Internet

Jan 12 2017
Eye Royale Skin RoyaleVitalize Skin Advertise as Christie Brinkley's Skin Royale YOU'LL BE SOOOORY dealing with Satan's Minions! Santa Ana California Author: Hayward, California Advertising / Deceptive: Eye Royale Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Access Nepal Travels New Shoes Sales Would not cancel order then sent totally wrong cheaper shoes Internet Author: SANTA CRUZ, California Clothing Stores: Access Nepal Travels Internet

Dermasoft Purecell eye therapy Dermasoft scam Santa Ana California
Author: Carson, California Questionable Activities: Dermasoft Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Selena Nolan BEWARE: False Car selling trick on Cragslist http://www.clickover.com/JoUPg has pictures too. HAMILTON INTERNET Author: Santa Clara, California Internet Fraud: Selena Nolan Internet

Jan 11 2017
MYPILLOW.COM MIKE LINDELL AND STAFFERS DETRIMENTAL RELIANCE ADVERTISED NY INFAMERCIAL PRICE BOGO 29.95 BAIT AND SWITCH CHASKA Minnesota Author: COLLEGE POINT, New York Medical Expert Witnesses: MYPILLOW.COM CHASKA, Minnesota

Jan 11 2017
Inherent Beauty Misrepresented their FREE Offer and then charged me $89 and 30-days later another $89 Santa Ana, CA CA Author: Shoreview, Minnesota Home HealthCare: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
icdc college they did not provided a certificate of complitation when i finish the course (paralegal)because they told me that i had to pay my student loan first huntington park California Author: pomona, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college huntington park, California

39, Report #1194477

Jan 10 2017
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Peter and US Business Funding has done the same thing to me too, taken over $3 grand Author: Roseburg, Oregon Loans: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

Jan 10 2017
mastercraft remodeling & design llc. Walter Ani Barrios VILLAFUERTE UNPROFESSIONAL, DISHONEST and SLOPPY CONTRACTOR College Park Maryland Author: Dist of Columbia Builders & Contractors: mastercraft remodeling & design llc. College Park , Maryland

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle Ordered candles for Christmas gifts in early December. Received broken candles after New Year. Did not accept. . .Returned to sender. Want my money back! Santa Monica California Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorney Generals: Prize Candle CA

Jan 10 2017
Florida technical college Graduated with honors, no office has interviewed me nor have I worked as rma, graduation was over a year ago, Medical reasons they new about, but still allowed me to continue education, now stuck with student loans over 12000.00 and cannot work as an RMA DELAND Internet FLORID Author: Deland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Florida technical college Internet

Jan 09 2017
PRIZE CANDLE LLC I received three candles. One was good other two smashed to bits glass everywhere. I cut my self twice trying to figure out the problem. Phone number no good. Santa Monica California Author: Puyallup, Washington Bed & Bath: PRIZE CANDLE LLC Santa Monica, California

Jan 09 2017
Try Skin Royale When I ordered the sample from this company, I made sure I check the No Auto-Refill box. I received and order of another product, not the sample, that I did not order. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide Author: May, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Try Skin Royale Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Penn Foster College Would you believe Punxsutawney Phil or Penn Foster? Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Oak City, North Carolina Computer Training & Education: Penn Foster College Scranton, Pennsylvania

Jan 09 2017
Numale clinic I was told that the medicine I would be injecting would give me a erection for 30 minutes or longer . I was given a 2 minute consultation. On how to inject and then sent away. The dose didn't not work so I calle de and they increased the dose and still didn't not work I am yet to this day intimate without my partner and has created a situation where I i depressesd and have been diagnosed as depressesd I am 800 dollars out for medicine that did not work Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Clinics: Numale clinic Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 08 2017
Magic Tracks No Christmas gifts for two special grandchildren. Magic Tracks is no Santa Clause how disapointing Nationwide Author: Rossville, Illinois TV Advertisements: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Skin Opulent Advanced Aging Cream This company stole money from my account after deceptively offering a free product for answering a survey. Santa Ana California Author: Spring, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Skin Opulent Internet

Jan 07 2017
Take-two interactive/rockstar games Rockstar Games GTA V shark card extortion New York New York Author: Rancho Santa Margarita , California Software: Take-two interactive/rockstar games New York, New York

Jan 07 2017
Home Resolution Center Tina Moore, Mr. Owens, Amy Adams People that can go after people that are already down need to be exposed and I will not stop until Home Resolution Center and it's people face the lies and deception. Santa Ana California Author: Elk City, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Home Resolution Center Santa Ana, California