Your Search | santa monica college

May 18 2016
Katherine Gibbs college I attended the school for 8 months, had to leave on a medical issue had surgery,came back to the school 6 months later and they told me the closed the school sorry !!!!! cranston Rhode Island Author: providence , Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: Katherine Gibbs college cranston, Rhode Island

May 18 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered two skin care samples to try for 30 days. They charged me $97.00 without my permission. Pacoima California Author: Santa Monica, California Home HealthCare: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 18 2016
Skin Optics Eye Essentials I accepted the free trial offer and called to cancel, but still received another shipment and was told that I did not cancel in time. Santa Ana California Author: Scottsville, New York Questionable Activities: Skin Optics Eye Essentials Santa Ana, California

May 17 2016
Bank of America Theft by deception!!! Struggling college students beware!!! Valdosta Georgia Information for you... Author: Valdosta, Georgia Banks: Bank of America

May 17 2016
Culver City Toyota Sales lied about federal and state tax rebates on Plug in car Culver City California Author: Santa Fe Springs, California Auto Dealers: Culver City Toyota Culver City, California

May 17 2016
Drake college of business I was a b student there I finish my internship and I never got to do a job placement. Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Drake college of business Newark, New Jersey

May 16 2016
Westwood college Denver co Submitted a student Loan under my name and now I have garnishments Denver Colorado
Author: Greeley, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood college Denver co Denver, Colorado

May 16 2016
American gun association.org I responded to a post on Facebook from a company called American Gun Association they were advertising to the public t-shirts with the name love on it spelt out with weapons  Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American gun association.org Internet

May 15 2016
AT&T Uverse AT&T Lied, Ridiculed, No-showed for Appointments, Failed to Install, False Advertising, False Promises, Fabrications, Unjustified Charges, Lack of Customer Care, No Regard for Customers Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Rancho Santa Margarita , California Cable TV: AT&T Uverse Nationwide

May 15 2016
Panorama Towing Padded my towing bill by getting lost in a residential street! Driver couldn't keep a straight face when I confronted him. Santa Clarita Oregon Author: Springfield, Oregon Auto Towing: Panorama Towing Oregon

May 15 2016
Skin optics Eye essentials Total scam Santa Ana California Internet Author: Long Beach Island, New Jersey Eye Care: Skin optics Internet

May 14 2016
Assist2Sell HEARTLESS , MONEY HUNGRY, GROSS Santa Clarita CA
Author: New york, California Realtors: Assist2Sell Santa Clarita,

May 13 2016
California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CalSouthern is dedicated to providing a rich and dynamic educational experience to those who choose the freedom and flexibility of distance learning to satisfy their educational and professional goals.The university has over 100 faculty mentors who are highly credentialed and work one-on-one with students. CalSouthern’s dedication is to always maintain the highest possible standards at every step of the learning process. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Accreditation Hubris Author: Beverly Hills, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CalSouthern University mission to provide high quality undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, & educational programs to adult learners throughout the world using distance learning methodologies. California Southern University dedicated to 100% Student Satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

May 13 2016
Inherent Beauty Offered a product trial for shipping and handling of 3.95 and thern charged my debit card 89.85 Santa Ana California Author: WESTFIELD, Indiana Beauty Products: Inherent Beauty Internet

May 13 2016
American Academy of Pinctest American Academy of Pinctest day they are accredited in all 50 states but they are not! A waste of time and money. I cannot get into any college that I need for my career. miami Florida Author: pasadena, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Academy of Pinctest

May 13 2016
FastECigs promotional/Amazon survey/shipping only then takes 99.99 out of your bank account Nationwide Author: College Station, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: FastECigs Nationwide

May 12 2016
Top Level PR Did not provide service purchased. Did not honour guarantees made. Santa Monica California
Author: Burnley, Alabama Small Business Services: Top Level PR Santa Monica, California

May 11 2016
American Premier Escrow LLC Will Not Pay Wages for Virtual Employees Santa Ana California Author: Aurora, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: American Premier Escrow Santa Ana, California

May 11 2016
Committed Jewelry CommittedGirls Elisa Gomez My favorite is when I order/pay for something and NEVER get it!! Florida based Internet Author: College Station, Texas Jewelers: Committed Jewelry Internet

May 10 2016
Maric College Kaplan College The finance department would interrupt class by taking me out of class room instruction and off-site clinicals to demand tuition payments. They refused to provide documentation of my graduation and my transcripts. Therefore, I could not continue my education. After graduation, I was unemployed and harassed twice weekly by finance department Vista California Author: San Diego, California Colleges and Universities: Maric College Vista, California

May 10 2016
Business computer Training institute B.C.T.I This was suppose to be a trade school college Vancouver Nationwide Author: Hayden, Idaho Adult Career & Continuing Education: Business computer Training institute Nationwide

May 10 2016
Goddard College Graduate Program scam, false advertising, and tuition theft PLAINFIELD Vermont Author: woodbridge, Virginia Corrupt Companies: Goddard College PLAINFIELD, Vermont

May 10 2016
BeachBody questionable billing practices Santa Monica California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Weightloss Programs: BeachBody Nationwide

May 10 2016
Nouveau-Tranquille I ordered a sample that stated you paid only for shipping and handling. I later received a package that I did not order with two charges to my credit card in the amount of $89.75 and $84.75. Internet Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Author: York, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: Nouveau-Tranquille Internet

May 09 2016
Shop Airlines America, INC. Taku Takeuchi2501 Santa Fe Avenue, Suite B,Redondo Beach, California 90278  Redondo Beach Author: MARIO, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: Shop Airlines America, INC. Redondo Beach,