Your Search | santa monica college

Aug 28 2015
Elite Garcia & Elite Garcia Green Coffee elite Garcia & Elite Garcia Gree Coffee Unable to discontinue order Santa Ana California Author: Lafayette hill, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Elite Garcia & Elite Garcia Green Coffee Santa Ana, California

Aug 28 2015
Centura College online Excessive loan debt, no assistance with placement Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virgnia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura College online Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
PCDI Canada Ashworth College customer service, fraud, medical office assistant, medical, MOA, scam Oakville Ontario
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Education & Learning Centers: PCDI Canada Oakville, Ontario

Aug 26 2015
The Stress Center Stress CenterStresscenter.com They will only increase your stress with their lies Scam Santa Monica California Author: Arleta, California Mental Health: The Stress Center Internet

Aug 26 2015
TRACKR 530-425-6023 Support@phonehalo.com TRACKR GPS trackers purchased 5/15/2015 was told it would take 8 weeks never received them !!!! Santa Barbra Ca Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Electronic Manufacturers: TRACKR 530-425-6023 Internet

Aug 26 2015
Lumalift Skincare, Vitalie Skincare Vivexin Deceptive Telemarketing, Details to ripp consumers are hidden in the fine print Encinitas, Santa Ana Internet
Author: Irvine, California Telemarketers: Lumalift Skincare, Vitalie Skincare Internet

Aug 26 2015
Joven Skin Serum Sereno Eye Cream Sereno Eye Cream Joven Skin Care-Ripoff Company-Deceptive Practice Take Offer Trial of Product but then whatever credit card you used for shipping they begin billing 14 days later over $150! Santa Ana CA Author: irvine, California On-Line Stores: Joven Skin Serum Internet

Aug 26 2015
Vitier Vitier Scam Automatically Charges $89.97 Santa Ana California Author: Miami Beach, Florida Eye Care: Vitier Santa Ana, California

Aug 25 2015
Marion Phelps/Career Coach Career Center Career Coach/Resume Preparation GO SOMEWHERE ELSE Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Personal Services: Marion Phelps/Career Coach Career Center Santa Fe, New Mexico

Aug 24 2015
Everest college Broken promises greece Nationwide Author: greece, New York Colleges and Universities: Everest college Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Miravie is deceitful, dishonest, and boarder line against the law You think you are order a 12 day sample for the price of postage Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Bowdoin, Maine Misc. Health Specialists: Miravie Internet

Aug 24 2015
Thomas Truck, Inc Thomas C Torres RIP OFF SCAM ARTIST Folsom California another report Author: Santa Fe Springs, California Truck Dealers: Thomas Truck, Inc Folsom, California

Aug 23 2015
Skinlogic/Eyetensive Fraudlently charged my account over $170.00, after sample ordered- no product received. Santa Ana California Author: Weatherford, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Skinlogic/Eyetensive Santa Ana, California

Aug 23 2015
J. Levine Auction & Appraisal Refusal to take responsibility and vindictive retaliation. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Antiques & Second-hand: J. Levine Auction & Appraisal Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
TRACKR INC PHONE HALO Absolute Fraud santa barbara California Author: london, California On-Line Business: TRACKR INC santa barbara, California

Aug 22 2015
Skinlogic and Eyetensive Skinlogic and Eyetensive This company stole from me. Let me explained: I ordered there product for $10.95 which I never received. When I called they told me my product was deliver on August 10th. Which I have yet to receive. On August 1th 2015 My checking account was missing $170.90. For what!!! They took out there $10.95 for what the product cost. In short I was charged $200 for nothing. I say that I was ripped off for shore. In other words they stole from me. I thought stealing was a crime. Santa Ana California Author: Medford, Massachusetts Eye Care: Skinlogic and Eyetensive Santa Ana , California

Aug 21 2015
FirstPremier Bank THIS BANK CHARGES TOO MUCH ON AUTO DRAFT Sioux Falls South Dakota Oh What A Surprise!!! Author: santa ana, California Banks: FirstPremier Bank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 20 2015
Magic face Rapid renewel I saw add free face cream only pay $ 4.95 shipping.I got an alert from my bank that I was overdrawn. I immediately froze my account .they billed me $ 89 .I did receive the product that was supposed to be free. I am disputing the charge . I did not receive any instructions about this w my product . Santa ana California FAIL!!! Author: GREENVILLE, Texas Liars: Magic face Santa ana, California

Aug 20 2015
Vietier Eye Cream Vitier Eye the company took money out of my bank account without permission to do so. I paid for shipping nothing else. They set me up for future shipments, they told me I can return it for a refund,but did not tell me that my inital shipping funds would be refunded to me since I now have no product. The rep on the phone kept changing the amount that I could get back. It sounds like a full on scam. Santa Ana California Author: El Cajon, California Eye Care: Vietier Eye Cream Santa Ana , California

Aug 20 2015
Damian DMYSTROVSSKY DAMIAN DELANGERON SCAM DANGEROUS MAN,ILLEGAL RESIDENT USA FAKE MULTIMEDIA SITE ,HANG OUT WITH CRIMINALS santa monica California
Author of those False Allegations from the same Scammer DMYTRYKOVSKYY aka Damian Delangeron,Noblesse Oblige etc.. Author: santa monica, California Festivals & Event Services: Damian DYMYSTROVSSKY santa monica, California

Aug 20 2015
Debtcraft Richard Zaremba, Michael Waldman Conmen Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Monica, California Sex Offenders: Debtcraft Sherman Oaks , California

Aug 20 2015
My experience visiting: WeWork Santa Monica. Becky Yang Becky Yang Johnny Messina Becky Yang (((Redacted))) Santa Monica California
Johnny Messina WeWork Author: Alabama Business Consulting: My experience visiting: WeWork Santa Monica. Becky Yang Santa Monica , California

Aug 19 2015
Creams auto dismantlers Be careful, don't trust them, and get it in writing. santa rosa California Author: SANTA ROSA, California Auto Towing: Creams auto dismantlers santa rosa , California

Aug 19 2015
iDeal Home Solutions Directv Company signed me up fraudulently BEWARE! Santa Fe Springs California Author: Fullerton , California Cable TV: iDeal Home Solutions Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 19 2015
Meathead Movers Worst Movers I have ever had!!!! Total Scam!!!! Santa Ana California
Author: Newport Beach, California Moving Companies: Meathead Movers Santa Ana, California