SANTA LUCIA SECURITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: santa lucia security
There may be more specific results for "santa lucia security"
For more specific results for "santa lucia security"
Showing 26-50 of 28,425 Found Reports For more specific results for "santa lucia security"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Green Dot Money Pak Person name Michael who is pretending to be a moneypak rep. This person named Michael stole two money pak green dot cards worth 500.00 each Santa Paula Internet Author: Gretna, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Green Dot Money Pak Internet

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
lumanere/soleil energized skin aid/eyerejuvination ordered the 30 day free trial for$8.57 Lumanere/Soleil within 14 days i get another box for$178.46 santa ana California Author: Beeson, West Virginia Skin Care: lumanere/soleil santa ana, California

Oct 12 2017
Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust This company is using my social security number to operate a business I had no knowledge of. Los Angeles California Author: Galloway, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust Los Angeles , California

Oct 11 2017
Paramount assets property management They have living in mices and rats infested apartment. They don't take this serious. I have been complaining for almost two years now. He they charge me two months security deposit. They paint with cheap water paint. They don't want repainting after three years. They apartment need lots work done in here. They refuse to fix or paint. They getting cheap exterminator service. Mice and rats biting in floor ,running around at night. Mice and rats dropping in the back stairs case. They Don't supply refrigerator and do any repair in the unit. Nasty odor coming through the basement of dead rodants. Paint string from ceiling. Elizabeth NEW JERSEY
Author: irvington, New Jersey Environmental Violators: Paramount assets property management Elizabeth ,

Oct 11 2017
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert 5970 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140 | ZillowNautica Condo Miami Beach - Miami Condos Nautica Miami Beach - The Jills , Poor Management, HOA A NIGHTMARE! RUN DOWN, Thin walls- NOISE 24/7, Front Desk Security is HORRIBLE! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Homeowner Associations: Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert MIAIMI BEACH,

Oct 11 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness Charged for supplement I didn't order Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Santa Rosa, California Drugstores: Platinum Herbal Wellness Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 11 2017
Tax Resale Certificate TaxresaleCertificate.org Pretend to be a government tax agency, when they are not Louisville Kentucky
Author: Santa Barbara, California Government Services: Tax Resale Certificate Louisville, Kentucky

Oct 11 2017
Ackerman and Walker Mediation scam, social security, identity, threat, debt Nationwide Author: Elmont, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Ackerman and Walker Mediation Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Eye Restore Today Scam - Free Bottle gets you billed $85.95 Las Vegas NV Santa Anna CA Nevada Author: Inola, Oklahoma Eye Care: Eye Restore Today Internet

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2017
ENTERPRISE RENTACAR ELDAN TRANSPORTATION LTD/ISRAEL Enterprise rentacar false advertising, original insurance voucher $56.66: Arrive in Israel, rate changes to $338.69 Tel Aviv Author: Santa Monica, California Local Transportation: ENTERPRISE RENTACAR Tel Aviv,

Oct 10 2017
Ox Car Care Cancel card to stop payments Santa Ana California Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Ox Car Care Santa Ana, California

Oct 10 2017
K. Clarence Lawrence AKA 'Kam' of ProdeoGo.co‬‬‬‬‬‬ Refused to pay contracted actors for on screen product reviews for Casio BuyWatchesOnline.com.au. Los Angeles California
Author: Santa Monica, California Producers: K. Clarence Lawrence Los Angeles,

Oct 09 2017
Barclay Credit Card Company Fraudulent Credit Approval Willmington DE Be very thankful.. Author: Lockhart, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclays Credit Card Company Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Skin Contours and Neue Wins LLC owned by James Nguyen Tricked me into giving my CC info to cover shipping yet there was a cancel date which I missed Santa Ana California Author: Strongsville, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Contours and Neue Wins LLC Santa Ana, California

Oct 09 2017
U S Direct Express Poor Customer Service Shouldn't Provide Service For Social Security Benefits San Antonio Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Financial Services: U S Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 09 2017
Galina Vaynter, Avadi Vaynter, Korina Vaynter, Regina Vaynter, Michael Gauss, Reco Holdings, GOPHER Protocol Pump and dump scam artists, fake investments, pozi scheme. Tazana California and Santa Barbara California Tarzana Califor
Author: Glendale, California Online Trading: Galina Vaynter, Internet

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
AACI / Asian Americans for Community Involvement / Leadership Honoree David Cortese David Cortese President of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors Corrupted Leaders, Corrupted Communities, Corrupted Santa Clara County Family Judges/ Corrupted Gilroy Police Department San Jose California
Author: San Jose, California Federal Government: AACI/Asian Americans for Community Involvement/Leadership Honoree David Cortese San Jose, California

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Mike McClain Michael McClain Tanya McClain Fraud Investment Scam Fraud Con Man Felon Santa Clarita California
Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Mike McClain Santa Clarita, California

Oct 08 2017
Rosland Capital Santa Monica CA I bought gold and silver for 45,000$ in Nov. last year. Found out from 3 gold shops it is only worth 18,000$. It was a total scam. They never even told me what the spread was. They said the gold was from Switzerland. FOUnd out it was from the SOlomon Islands. THey said they would buy it back form me at the same or better price, but I totally do not believe them based on all the complaints about them I read on the internet. It was a scam;. santa Monica California Author: San Antonio, Texas Brokerage Companies: Rosland Capital Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

Oct 07 2017
Star home care I just want some information about this company if its legit or not and what their actual phone number is. Because I've currently been employed by them and I've send out all my visa related documents to them so they can file my visa with home land security and immigration office .but now they want $377 for the visa appointment booking and I should send it via cash send to a south African number first then send the voucher number and the pin to them . before I do this I want to know it its the real company I'm dealing with and if they have me on records. Because everything sounds to good to be true. Please get me some information New york Internet
Author: 7100, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Star home care New york, New York