SANTANDER CONSUMER USA, DRIVE FINANCIAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: santander consumer usa, drive financial
There may be more specific results for "santander consumer usa, drive financial"
For more specific results for "santander consumer usa, drive financial"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
simple-btc.com Allison Klocko SIMPLE-BTC.com is a scam site. Thieves Utilizing PayPal.. Beware. Rip off!! Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: simple-btc.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Rich A Luthmann Tammarra Moore, Matthew Johnson, Melissa Litchman Richard A Luthman Lawchair of the Reform Party and owner of Dark Penguin Strategies, Scam artist with Tammarra Moore Staten Island New York City Author: New York Financial Services: Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Staten Island,

Aug 22 2017
Bella Restor Beware this is not a reputable company. St. Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Bella Restor Internet

30, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans/Financial Pompano Beach Florida***Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that 321Loans has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities. Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans Pompano Beach , Florida

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans Inc Helping America Group, Breeze financial, US leagal club, Jeremy Marcus Pompano Beach Florida****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Farmington, Michigan Credit Services: 321 Loans Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Inc. I sent them payment for a list they claimed they have but they were not able to deliver it. Complete waste of time and lost money. New Jersey Internet Author: New york, New York Consumer Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Inc Internet

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 21 2017
Waste Management Lied about Required Service Houston, Texas Author: Anacortes, Washington Consumer Services: Waste Management Houston, , Texas

Aug 21 2017
VBS Inbox When I asked about pay it off keep said that I missed payments I know didn't just borrowed 773 all pay $975 . When I called always tell me financial is closely never nobody's speaking clearly words Said from California Santa Rose all know they Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Cash Services: VBS Inbox Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ally Financial The company is over charging me and claiming that I owe more money on my loan Bloomington Minnesota
Author: Warrenton, Georgia Car Financing: Ally Financial Internet

Aug 21 2017
Premier Contracting - Douglas Scott Everhart Scam Artist - NOT Licensed - Convicted Felon of NUMEROUS Dangerous Crimes Concord North Carolina
Author: Concord, North Carolina Consumer Services: Premier Contracting - Douglas Scott Everhart North Carolina

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Ibextumbler Didn't receive my order #2302124 Internet Author: Maryville, Illinois Consumer Services: Ibextumbler Internet

Aug 21 2017
Laissez-Faire Books Agora Financial (parent org) Shadai Clouden Customer Service $140 fraudulent charges on my debit card Baltimore Maryland Author: Alma, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Laissez-Faire Books New York

Aug 21 2017
Swift Capital Rudy Exceptionally Rude Chicago Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: Swift Capital Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2017
Passort USA I thought this was a goverment site, but it was not. unknown Internet Author: Kelso, Washington Legal Process Servers: Passort USA Internet

Aug 20 2017
USA Nurseries Nuseries New Haven Connecticut Author: Baird, Texas Appliances: USA Nurseries New Haven, Connecticut

Aug 20 2017
STRATXMARKETS STRATXMARKETS WILL SCAM YOU! Marshall Islands Internet Stratmarkets-Scam-Fight-Back Author: Birmingham, Kentucky Online Trading: STRATXMARKETS Internet

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Saddest Complaint I've Ever Read Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Gary D Nitzkin Michigan Consumer Credit Lawyers Gary and his band of thieves ripped me off Michigan Author: Hubbard Lake, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Gary D Nitzkin Michigan

Aug 19 2017
Futonland Deceptive advertising and consumer fraud New York New York
comment Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Futonland New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Customer Relations Manager Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah