Your Search | santander consumer usa, drive financial

Feb 08 2016
MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials MMI- millionaire mind experience- peak potentials Don't go! if you have to don't buy anything! I repeat anything nothing! leave credit cards, cash, retirement account, at home! Carlsbad, California Nationwide Author: California Financial Education: MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Eagle Atlantic financial/ CR ENGLAND let go when they couldnt find a proper mentor and now required to pay salt lake city Nationwide Author: wauchula, Florida Trucking Companies: Eagle Atlantic financial/ CR ENGLAND Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
AT&T Did Not Give Proper Equipment Return Options, Charged Me Big Fees, Turned Me Over To Collections Nationwide Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Neuology Neu-Vitality. Dark Matter They sign you up with a free offer online for a small charge. Then a few weeks later you get a horrendous bill on your credit card(about $280 Cdn) saying you will be charged this amount each month unknown. USA Internet Author: Drumheller, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Neuology Internet

Feb 08 2016
VIP Cars of Orlando VIPCARSORLANDO Deceptive , Illegal Sale Practice- Consumer Law Violation Orlando Florida Always test-drive a vehicle prior to purchase Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: VIP Cars of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2016
AIG Trust Financial Services , Eric Mendez ,Claims Agent, Sarah Mayer ,Promotion Mgr. Received ltr. 2nd prize winner $250K + Ck. $2950.00 Ask to call Claims Agent reguarding procedure and $2,500.00 processinf fee. Long Beach California Author: Auburn, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: AIG Trust Financial Services Long Beach, California

Feb 07 2016
safe mail services is it a scam Nationwide Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Consumer Services: safe mail services Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Custom Timpani Failed to Provide Product as Paid For Fullterton North Dakota Author: Irvine, California Consumer Services: Custom Timpani North Dakota

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 06 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Nationwide Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
North America Power Ripped off consumer South Jersey service area Internet Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: North America Power Internet

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
USA Transportation Group - Bridget Weiss Not All Jobs Are Legit, Realized How Naive I may be. Author: New Jersey Employers: USA Transportation Group

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida English Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
You all should file with the Orange County District Attorney www.ORANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California

Feb 05 2016
John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Financial Pacific Leasing, Umpqua Bank Nasty, Threatening Inappropriate Collection activity, outrageous fees, unprofessional staff Federal Way Washington Complaint Response Author: Auburn, Washington Commerical Lending Firm: John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Federal Way, Washington

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
freetaxusa.com FreeTax USA Changed the terms of college/academic crediting without notice Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Tax Services: freetaxusa.com Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Centura college online Furthering my education turned into a SCAM Virginia beach Virginia Author: Clarksville, Iowa Financial Education: Centura college online Virginia beach, Virginia

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Texas Certification Directory Abusive, Stalked me, I believe later charged fraudulent charges on my credit card. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Texas Certification Directory

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2016
Beneke Financial Group benekeFG benekefinancial larry beneke financial group Con-Artist San Antonio Texas Author: nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: Beneke Financial Group San Antonio, Texas