SANTANDER CONSUMER USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: santander consumer usa
There may be more specific results for "santander consumer usa"
For more specific results for "santander consumer usa"
Showing 26-50 of 69,067 Found Reports For more specific results for "santander consumer usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
studentloans.org.nz Kristina andersen Do not use this person, it is a scam Auckland New Zealand Internet Author: Internet Consumer Services: studentloans.org.nz Internet

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Cash Advance Services Cash Advance USA Threatening, Rude, Hung up on me when I demanded proof through paperwork New York Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Loans: Cash Advance Services Internet

Bulbhead.com Atomic Beam USA Fairfield New Jersey
Author: Arlington, Texas Liars: Bulbhead.com Fairfield, New Jersey

Oct 12 2017
East Coast Roofing Consultants Cameron Cook Fraud! Stole over $3,300 of my money! Lied and didn't step foot on property after he got $! Wilmington Island, GA Georgia Internet Author: Rincon, Georgia Consumer Services: East Coast Roofing Consultants Internet

Oct 12 2017
Reimage Cleverbridge Their PC programe didn't work they given me the run-around for refund. IL, Illinois USA Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Computer Fraud: Reimage Internet

Oct 12 2017
Telecom USA a Verizon Company Fraudulent Charges Third Party Charges on Centurylink Landline Bill unknown unknown Author: FORT MYERS BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: Telecom USA a Verizon Company ,

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Thanks for sharing, it allowed me to confirm this job training and opportunity was a scam ! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
NuLuxe Skin Care As others have indicated, the business practices of this company are not consumer friendly and may, indeed, be fraudulent. I ordered a trial or sample of their skin care cream and an eye care serum (which was promoted as an enhancement to the skin care l Unfair Internet Author: Lorton, Virginia Skin Care: NuLuxe Skin Care Internet

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska Finally got a refund Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
CRSCR Consumer Assistance Consumer billing assistance Internet Author: Stephens City, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CRSCR Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Marvin Perez Cash Advanced USA This company sent me an email stating I would be served court papers due to an unpaid cash advance that I never had Internet
Author: Belmont, Ohio Cash Services: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Oct 10 2017
Grand Illusions Lynn Browne Damage to my wall boards and trim and did a horrible job Port Richey Florida Author: holiday, Florida Consumer Services: Grand Illusions Port Richey, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Feather Lovers Farm SCAM CA Internet Author: Remus, Michigan Consumer Services: Feather Lovers Farm Internet

Oct 09 2017
HostGator https://www.hostgator.com/ HostGator HostGator.com The absolutely worst hosting company on the internet Houston, Texas, USA Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Web Hosting: HostGator Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
transcontinental car USA corp 1car4u, a4x4 FRAUD ft lauderdlae Florida All Sales Final Author: davie, Florida Auto Dealers: transcontinental car USA corp ft lauderdlae , Florida

Oct 09 2017
OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com provides high quality vehicle history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a vehicle. OnlineCarReport.com provides the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. OnlineCarReport.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help with any questions you may have. OnlineCarReport.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30-day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose OnlineCarReport.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Montgomery, Alabama

Oct 09 2017
Blue line crate They charged my account. I have been calling and the d*** numers dont work. No one ever answers. I dont want there rip off service. No ever calls back . i dont want to continue to be charged. Conroe tx 519 todd st 77385 Internet Author: LA MARQUE, Texas Consumer Services: Blue line crate Internet

Oct 09 2017
Access Securepak Securepak Placed an order over two weeks ago, still “pending”. They charge your card and hold the order. Access Securepak 10880 Linpage Place St. Louis, MO Missouri Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: Access Securepak Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet