Your Search | santander consumer usa

Jun 23 2016
CashNet USA CNU online holding LLC This company reported earning to the IRS in the amount of $1497 that I they had withheld Chicago Illinois Talk Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Services: CashNet USA Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Publisher Clearing House PCH SCAM USA Nationwide Please provide details Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Publisher Clearinh House Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 23 2016
Open Business Solutions YELLOW PAGE USA Fraudulently signed my name in the attempt to lock me into a agreement and sent me a bill for $4752.00. i have answered each bill with a firm statement that this is fraud and they can go F*** themselves Frankfurt Internet Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Open Business Solutions Internet

Jun 23 2016
Consumer Services Consumer Legal Processing Scam, fraud, illegal Duluth GA More Information Author: GA, Georgia Collection Agencies: Consumer Services

Jun 23 2016
Peoples Products Evolutionary Home Energy SolutionsBusiness 2 Consumer NetworksHR40 Replacement Windows Mike you are 100% correct and should not back down. Bill can't do anything to you. It's just talk. Newington Connecticut Author: Newington, Connecticut Building Products: Peoples Products Newington, Connecticut

Jun 22 2016
Cash loan USA Mark-Monica moton They overdraft my account 900.00 saying that I was approved for a 5000.00loan put money into my account then the.checks was forged Atlanta Georgia Author: Pompano beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash loan USA Atlanta , Georgia

Jun 22 2016
Suddenlink Communications Consumer/ Closing Date Rip-Off Nationwide Author: Magnolia, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Suddenlink Communications Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
KJS Drafting and Design Compnay is not a real company. Appears to be a scam. Stanley Virginia Author: Fairfax, Virginia Consumer Services: KJS Drafting and Design Stanley, Virginia

Jun 22 2016
Cordial Bengals Mother breeding,,, they change names on website everyday. I got ripped off. They sent me to a travel place called USA pet travel they took me for another 500.00 Cordial bengals Springfield Massachusetts Author: Renton, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Cordial Bengals Springfield, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 22 2016
Jacquie Lawson Greeting Cards Charged me an International Transaction Fee Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Consumer Services: Jacquie Lawson Greeting Cards Internet

Jun 22 2016
GoDaddy Steals Domain Names then tries to Extort Consumer for huge sums to get their own domain back Scottsdale Nationwide Obviously a shill for GoDaddy Author: Sedona, Arizona Media: GoDaddy Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
RegeneLift Advanced Ageless Eye Serum; Vitaluminance $4.95 trial turnd into $800.00 consumer fraud Regenelift, Tampa, FL FL Author: Hollywood, Florida Eye Care: RegeneLift Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Walmart, Inc I was sent a check in the amount of $2926.22 with a letter stating I had been chosen as a consumer service evaluator. The letter stated that I should deposit check into my account and withdraw all but $500.00 to complete two training survey assignments. I would need to complete these assignments within 24 hours after generating each from website address provided (coordinator@productsqualitiesview.com. i was to make sure I emailed my reports and any receipts to same email. It was signed by Elliot M. Johnson, Director of Operations. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Walmart, Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 21 2016
Database USA Jason Dailey Vice President Knowingly sells outdated data over a decade old Omaha Nebraska Author: albertville, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Jeffrey Rech Another Crsigslist scammer like the previous ones but I decided to post because the name of the Craigslist scammer New York, New York USA Internet Author: Plano, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Jeffrey Rech Internet

Jun 21 2016
Sears Home Services $90 to tighten 4 screws Gaithersburg, MD Maryalnd Author: GAITHERSBURG, Maryland Consumer Services: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
animoto, inc. animoto.com automatic annual billing without consumer authorization New York New York Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: animoto, inc. New York, New York

Jun 20 2016
Ken Michaels Productions, Mortgage Makeovers, The Ken Michaels Show, .radioken.comFacebook: Mortgage Makeovers Mortgage Scammer, Real Estate Show, Mortgage Radio Show Valencia Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Consumer Services: Ken Michaels Productions Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
GC Services Limited Partnership USA Funds They have been garnishing my wages for an outstandng student loan I never got, I was a soldier in the US Army, I had GI Bill didnt need a student loan Columbus Ohio Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: GC Services Limited Partnership Columbus, Ohio

Jun 18 2016
American express Bluebird Acct GARBAGE i trusted with 100%of my wife and I's entire income left stranded with no $ 12hrs after 1200 d-depost, no gas, explanation, no heart completely screwed AS I WRITE THIS 2HRS B4 I GO TO WORK NATIONWIDE Internet One Question Author: WOW, REALLY am i in usa, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: American express Bluebird Acct Internet

49, Report #1312073

Jun 18 2016
LaurenLuxe DavBeautyluxe 1-877-906-9228 Internet USA Phone: 1-877-906- 9228 Web: www.Laurenluxe.com Category: Jewelry Stores Laurenluxe This company used phishing techniques to reroute me from my search on Amazon to their site, which is designed to look to the customer like Amazon is the one making the offer. They offer to send an item of your choosing. You just pay their shipping and handling cost of $5.66.  Internet Nationwide update Author: Belchertown, Massachusetts Jewelry Stores: LaurenLuxe Nationwide

50, Report #1312064

Jun 18 2016
MeLeads.com MeLeads.com Scam Meleads.com is showing up Fraud, Fake web design leads services USA Internet Author: Tennessee Internet Fraud: MeLeads.com Internet