Your Search | santander consumer usa

Nov 28 2016
USA Realty Corporation Andy NguyenThuy Vu USA Realty Corporation Andy Nguyen Thuy Vu bad agents Falls Church Virginia Author: Alabama Realtors: USA Realty Corporation Falls Church, Virginia

Nov 28 2016
Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Superhero Events LLC Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Hollywood Run USA Half Marathon Free Hugs Guy freehugsproject.com superheroevents.com Ken@SuperheroEvents.com hug man findken ,usahalfmarathonsandiego.com/ sabrina@superheroevents.com san diego race management superher Cancelled Half Marathons with no refunds Scam! Chula Vista, California 91902
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Business Consulting: Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Superhero Events LLC Chula Vista, CA 91902, California

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 28 2016
United Parcel Service/UPS UPS Fraud, Stealing money with broken website USA Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Shipping Companies: United Parcel Service/UPS Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 27 2016
Aldo Deserio. All state USA van lines Your down for the count Margate Florida Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Moving Companies: Aldo Deserio. All state USA van lines Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Superhero Events LLC Will Not Refund Races! Hollywood Half Marathon, Sabrina Nwadike Ken Nwadike, Team Superhero, Hollywood Half Marathon, USA Half Marathon, Team Superhero, Superhero Elite, Cancels Half Marathons and races and does not refund runners! Chula Vista California Additional Sources about Ken Nwadike history on Wikipedia Author: Hollywood, California Party Planners: Superhero Events LLC Chula Vista , California

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 25 2016
SimpleLots.com Simple Lots Stole funds for service never rendered Company portrays a USA location, but its not Internet Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Surplus Buyers & Sellers: SimpleLots.com Internet

Nov 24 2016
ATN Across The Nation AVOID! AVOID ! They underpaid and short changed your hours on occasions NATIONWIDE, USA. Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Employment Services: ATN Across The Nation Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Dream Shop USA TIVO Stream Scam Winter Haven Florida
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Miscellaneous Electronics: Dream Shop USA Winter Haven, Florida

Nov 23 2016
Fit Crew USA RJ PRODUCT IS GAURANTEED ARE YOUR MONEY BACK THEY REFUSE TO RETURN YOUR MONEY LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: garland, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Fit Crew USA LOS ANGELES, CA

Nov 23 2016
Nutra Force LLC Healthy Image USA LLC Charged my credit card $79.77 and $89.97 for useless capsules I did not order. Tampa Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Nov 22 2016
Cash net usa Scam alert Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Lawyers: Cash net usa Internet

Nov 22 2016
Glen Ashley Oldmar Media Service not Rendered as paid for Florida Nationwide Author: California Consumer Services: Glen Ashley Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Sunrooms America Inc 2016 SRA Home Products srahomeproducts.com Roof has been leaking for years. Came to hous 2016 and said they would fix it. After several calls, still have not contacted me or any effort to fix it. I have spent over $500.00 put sealants all over and it still leaks. Williamstown New Jersey
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Consumer Services: Sunrooms America Inc Williamstown , New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
USA Legal Resource FRAUDULENT SCAM!! AVOID AVOID AVOID. Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Legal Services: USA Legal Resource Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Sears in Home Appliance Repair I had a refrigerator went out and it is now three weeks and Sears ordered the wrong parts, then changed appt date its three weeks and my ref has not been repaied Honolulu Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Consumer Services: Sears in Home Appliance Repair nationwide

Nov 21 2016
USA INSULATION Told me my house would be much warmer Dunmore Pennsylvania Returned call Author: Watsontown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: USA INSULATION Dunmore, Pennsylvania

Nov 21 2016
CESAR'S SHOE WORLD CONSUMER RIP OFF las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Specialty Stores: CESAR'S SHOE WORLD las vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
Patent Services USA ownmyinvention.com This company is a SCAM, STEALS MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS!!!! Miami FL Author: Carteret, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA Internet

Nov 21 2016
Samsung Telephone Division Samsung USA Corporation Scammers Nationwide Author: Margate, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Telephone Division Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Resume Genius ROG I believe they got my info off Monster. Wilmington Delaware Author: Modesto , California Consumer Services: Resume Genius Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 20 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. After the problem they started deducting the payment of $86.00, even that they keep send a bad report to the credit bureaus. I spoke with one of the customer services and she states that they going to fix the problem and they did not. they do not even send an statement to the amount being paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky