Your Search | santander consumer usa

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
USA Transportation Group - Bridget Weiss Not All Jobs Are Legit, Realized How Naive I may be. Author: New Jersey Employers: USA Transportation Group

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida English Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
freetaxusa.com FreeTax USA Changed the terms of college/academic crediting without notice Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Tax Services: freetaxusa.com Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Texas Certification Directory Abusive, Stalked me, I believe later charged fraudulent charges on my credit card. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Texas Certification Directory

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2016
Car Wash USA Express Will not repair damages caused by their services Southaven Mississippi Follow up Author: Southaven, Mississippi Consumer Services: Car Wash USA Express Southaven, Mississippi

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Consumer Cellular Unethical Billing Portland Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Changhong USA is impossible to reach and has a warranty policy which requires you to return a really heavy TV Rowland Heights California Author: Merritt Island, Florida Television Parts & Services: Changhong USA California

Feb 02 2016
Prestige USA Sports Cars Inc Scammers - Beware of This Dealership - Took My Money And Ran Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Prestige USA Sports Cars Inc Miami, Florida

Feb 01 2016
Kleargear.com the story
Frederick, Author: California Computer Fraud: Kleargear.com the story Internet

Feb 01 2016
Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Violate contract, install damaged and defective materials along with fraud and theft of personal property Naples and Cape Coral Florida Update Author: Naples, Florida Consumer Services: Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Naples and Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 31 2016
Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing Premier Marketing, Impact Marketing Don Reza, Ann (fake assistant) Nick Rezac Don Reza doesnt return calls, only takes money. blue bell Pennsylvania Author: USA, New York Drugstores: Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing blue bell, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2016
CFK Peoplefinnders Charged $24.95/mo for a service I never rquested. Nationwide Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Consumer Services: CFK Peoplefinnders Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Carlos A. Castano Pure Essential Linen Co., LLCPURE ESSENTIAL LINEN 2 LLCHERMANOS MONCAGRIPPO USA, LLC Left my rental property without paying the rent of $1700. Miami Florida Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Hotel: Carlos A. Castano Miami, Florida

Jan 28 2016
Net Loan USA Patrick Walker/Michael Green Offered a loan of $5000 with a origination fee of $250 for security.  Illinois Internet Author: Young America, Minnesota Loans: Net Loan USA Internet

Jan 27 2016
Ardyss USA http://ardyssusa.com/ ARDYSS USA IS A FAKE!! houston Texas Author: TIGARD, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: Ardyss USA houston, Texas

Jan 27 2016
Lifewatch USA Equipment failure, customer-blaming customer service, and continued charges after closure of account! Middletown Connecticut Author: San Diego, California Emergency Medical Services: Lifewatch USA Middletown, Connecticut

48, Report #1281923

Jan 27 2016
 Don't stand behind there rebuilted motors,serious doubts on there competence and quality of there motors Engine World USA Houston, Texas
Author: Corona, California Auto Parts: adolfo munoz Internet

Jan 26 2016
I am being charged for a service I have canceled and now they are chargeing my account 35.00 and again 22.86 and 1.00 all in the same day this is not how a so called free trial works I used it one time then cancelled it and after doing so my account was charged now it's over drawn how do I get this money back now Internet Author: Heyburn , Idaho Consumer Services: instantchkmate Internet

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet