SANTANDER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: santander
There may be more specific results for "santander"
For more specific results for "santander"
Showing 1-25 of 276 Found Reports For more specific results for "santander"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Santander consumer usa Financed me for a obsered amount Fort worth Texas
Two to Tango Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Financing: Santander consumer usa Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Santander USA car loans Scam, dishonest, taking advantage of the disabled poor citizen!!!! Texas Nationwide Author: Petaluma, California Car Financing: Santander USA car loans Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
Santander Consumer USA THE SH**TIEST PLACE TO GO Every payment I made was over the actual amount. I did this thinking that I could pay off my loan sooner.  Dallas Texas Author: Omaha, Nebraska Financial Services: Santander Consumer USA Dallas, Texas

Jun 06 2017
santander usa Santander liars and crooks forth worth Texas As Expected Author: haines, Florida Car Financing: santander usa forth worth, Texas

Jun 04 2017
Santander Bank Stealing Car payments Fort Worth Texas
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Car Financing: Santander Bank Fort Worth , Texas

May 10 2017
Santander consumer USA and bank Santander bank I'm gonna keep these dogs are there Extremely high interests rate Internet Ain't Too Swift, Are You? Author: orlando, Florida Rental Stores: Santander consumer USA and bank Internet

May 09 2017
Sarchione Chevrolet Sarchione Auto Group,Santander Consumer ,Finance Company, Jeep Stolen by Paperwork Randolph Ohio Your issue isn't Sarchione's Author: Mogadore, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sarchione Chevrolet Atwater, Ohio

Mar 07 2017
Santander consumer usa They say we all want to mount we pay that amount and they still claim we or more money and I have proof of a receipt where they sent me two different amounts for the same month last year in 2016 not a doing the same thing it 20-17 Atlanta Ga 30348-5255 Usa question Author: Abbeville, Louisiana Car Financing: Santander consumer usa

Oct 01 2016
Santander Consumer USA Willett Honda South Car Dealer I purchased a Chrysler 200 S 2015 used card charged 3 times more than what the car is worth high interest rate, makes it hard to get out of this loan. Morror Georgia Typical uneducated buyer Author: Lithonia, Georgia Loans: Santander Consumer USA morrow, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Santander BEWARE - RIP OFF!!! You will NEVER pay your vehile off, and you WILL OWE MONEY at the end of your loan!!! HAVE TO READ! Nationwide Typical Deadbeat whine Author: Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania Loans: Santander Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

13, Report #1312030

Jun 17 2016
Chrysler Capital Santander Consumer USA CCAP AUTO LEASE LTD I WAS OVERCHARGED FOR MY REGISTRATION, HAD FALSE CREDIT INFORMATION REPORTED DALLAS TX Texas
Author: meriden, Connecticut Car Financing: Chrysler Capital DALLAS TX, Texas

Apr 20 2016
Santander Consumer formerly Sovereign Bank and JJ Best Banc Loan paid off as of Oct 2015 but cannot get title? Nationwide Author: simi valley, California Loans: Santander Consumer Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
Santander Fraud Fort Worth Texas Questions Author: Buchanan, Georgia Car Financing: Santander Fort Worth, Texas

Dec 17 2015
Kia of Freehold - Limo the financa manager and Steve the salesman Kia of Freehold robbed $4000 from me freehold New Jersey Right! Author: fr, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Kia of Freehold fr, New Jersey

Dec 13 2015
Santander Consumer USA I had to pay for 81 months not what my contract stated of 72 months Fort Worth Texas Here's What Happened! Author: China Grove, North Carolina Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Texas

Dec 13 2015
Santander Consumer Citifinancial Predatory Lender, Poor Customer Service, Aggressive Interest and Fees, Long Term Loans with High Rate Fort Worth Texas Funny... Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Santander Consumer Fort Worth, Texas

Nov 10 2015
SANTANDER CONSUMER USA OVERLY HIGH INTEREST RATES FOR A 2006 JEEP DALLAS Texas My Take Author: ROCKFORD, Illinois Auto Dealers: SANTANDER CONSUMER USA DALLAS, Texas

Nov 10 2015
Santander Consumer USA RipeOff Nationwide Thank you! Author: Hazelcrest, Illinois Loans: Santander Consumer USA Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Santander consumer USA Lied about pay off calls, added interest after I payed of the car and claims I'm now behind on my $24 thousand loan. In one year 6 months I've now payed then $34,371.21 ..that in cludes the pay off quote of $21,717.21 that they said never happened March 30 same day call and pay off. 5 month later we got a bill for $327.07 and while they investiga the bill is now $370.41 . We have paid more then half of what the bill would have been in 6 years. They also keep claiming no calls have been made but 2 August & Sept only when pay off calls where maid on March 30 never have we been late on a payment and we paid over the bill amount each month.paid early on the bill and paid it off dealer then the 6 Years . Nationwide You're Dealing With The WRONG People! Author: Winchester , California Loans: Santander consumer USA Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
santander consumer usa over charge me late fees and before my month bill is due they take on next Texas Whoa Author: southington, Connecticut Car Financing: santander consumer usa Texas

Jul 28 2015
Santander Consumer USA Santander Auto, Santander LLC, Fraudently changing the 1st delinquent date. dallas texas Author: west monroe, Louisiana Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA

Jul 19 2015
Santander consumer USA Upside Down and Robbery Ft. Worth Texas It Was Under Your Control Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Santander consumer USA Nationwide

Apr 13 2015
Santander Consumer USA Road Loans Santander dishonest mobsters Nationwide Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Banks: Santander Consumer USA Nationwide