Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com

May 04 2016
Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Be Advised: You don't want their free A/C Service Phoenix Arizona Update Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Phoenix, Arizona

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 03 2016
Gevalia aka Tassimo aka Bosch aka Kraft Foods Group Free Gift Incentive for purchasing Tassimo Brewer City name not available Internet
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Appliances: Gevalia Internet

May 03 2016
Hashtag Fulfillment Lavino Skin Science LAVINO MOISTURIZER FREE TRIAL SCAM CHARGE OVER $100 WITHOUT CONSENT St. Petersburg Internet Author: Encino, California Credit Card Fraud: Hashtag Fulfillment Internet

May 03 2016
Top Styling Now Got my debit card info through free gift scam Tennessee Internet Author: Hawkinsville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Top Styling Now Internet

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 02 2016
Kathleen Rejniak Kathleen Rita Rejniak, Kathy Rejniak Hateful, miserable sad person Fullerton California
Michael Anthony Rejniak stalking on Linkedin Author: newport beach, California Liars: Kathleen Rejniak Fulleton, California

May 02 2016
Secret Serums 41 Canal Street, Lewiston Maine 04240 Secret Serums is a major scam free trial charged bank account $170. Lewiston Main Internet Author: NORTHPORT, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Internet

May 02 2016
Free Servers Free Servers took my money and refused to give me my domain name Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Web Hosting: Free Servers Internet

May 02 2016
Skin Element/ Eye Vibe Rapid fulfillment Free trial SCAM that cost you money to try Pacoima California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Beauty Products: Skin Element/ Eye Vib Internet

May 02 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC products sold:maximum test and nitric storm Offered free trial and wording somehow alludes to you have to pay after 14 days. Very deceptive buffalo wyoming Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Next Level Nutra LLC Internet

May 02 2016
Renue Derma Ordered free sample and company continues to send new orders and charge exorbitant $$$ to credit card. no phone # to call and cancel Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Renee Derma Fountain Hills , Arizona

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Read Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

May 01 2016
Bio muscle xr RIP OFF tell you it's free then charge you full price for 14 day trial San Diego California Internet
Author: Camp Douglas, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Bio muscle xr Internet

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Panda Research’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Pandaresearch.com's approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Panda Research pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: CHARLOTTE, Texas Con Artists: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age Internet

Apr 30 2016
encante skin and encante eye products I was supposed to get a free trial size for 5.95 S& H. I sent that but now they havecharged my checking account 89.77 and 98.71. Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, Indiana Telemarketers: encante skin and encante eye products Internet

Apr 29 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. commitment to customer satisfaction. Mortgage origination services highly competitive. Intercontinental Capital Group loan originators make refinancing or home purchase experience stress free. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. incredibly low default rate as they only originate loans that the borrower will surely be able to keep up with. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Intercontinental Capital Group made a serious commitment implementing their goal of 100% customer satisfaction lets customers feel confident and secure when they choose Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. to take care of their mortgage needs. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Loans: Intercontinental Capital Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States. New York City, New York

Apr 29 2016
VITA LUMINANCE REGENELIFT i order a free trial offer just pay postage. and after a week they chared my account twice a total of$190.52. i live on a fixed income cant afford this. when i called they told me they wouldnt refund my money. Internet Author: DESTREHAN, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: VITA LUMINANCE Internet

Apr 29 2016
EE & P E E and P E E & P EE&P Ordered bowflex cables. Not as described. Cost $46 in shipping and their restocking fees. Gladwin Michigan
Author: Franktown, Colorado Sporting Goods: EE & P Gladwin, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
RAY PADULA COO GREG FOX WILL NOT REFUND MONEY/WILL NOT ANSWER E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE/WILL NOT RETURN CALLS NEW YORK, New York
hose nozzle Author: HERSEY, Michigan Landscaping: RAY PADULA NEW YORK, New York

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington