Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
eytensive skin rejuvenation, eyetensify, eyetensive skin rejuvenation 25380Santa Anna, Californiia. 92799-5380 Internet offered a free trial sample, only had to pay for the postage. Got billed for $85.95, and $5.95. on my credit card statement for the month of August. They sent another tube for Sept., which I did not order, and billed me for Santa. Ana, california. Internet Author: sanford, Maine Eye Care: eytensive skin rejuvenation(eyetensify) Internet

Oct 05 2015
11:41 AM Scam, Rip Off, Unethical Bangladesh India Author: falmouth, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Internet

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Joven skin care free trial deceptive, confusing & borderline marketing practices. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Vancouver, Washington Sales People: Joven skin care free trial Laytonsville, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
11:23 PM Swirlr, c/o Chellaul Corporation Restricting free speech. Reno Nevada Author: New York, New York Dating Services: Reno, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
LLX*LAURENLUXE I was offered some free gifts for taking a survey. Internet Author: NILES, Illinois Questionable Activities: LLX*LAURENLUXE Internet

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 02 2015
Renue Derma took money from my debit card without informing me. I ordered free samples, after 14 days they charged me $184.04 San Diego California Author: Monroe, Michigan Beauty Salons: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Oct 01 2015
E cigarettes. Miama Fla. depleting bank funds Miama Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: E cigarettes. Miama Fla. Internet

Oct 01 2015
Neudermis Charged $4.95 and $3.95 for shipping with a free 14 day trial. On day 15, I was charged $89 for one product and $88 for the other. WHen I called to cancel, I was told the product was not refundable even though I hadn't opened them yet. They wouldnt accept them returned unopened either. info@neudermis. Internet Author: Rolling Meadows, Illinois Pharmacies: Neudermis Internet

Oct 01 2015
DMI Received ltr saying had won NIPPON 35MM focus free camera, to send ck or mo of $16.78 for immediate delivery. Decided to check on Internet, found out was scam. Thank God thought to check it out first. Sincerely, Debra Smessaert Carrollton Texas Author: Prophets, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Online Education Development, LLC I was contacted to help me recover funds lost when I was scammed a few years ago in an online busines to make money in merchant services. Companies are Aflac Assis and E-Globle. I would be able to recover over $35,000 but needed to wire $1495 to cover costs. Fortunately, I saw a complaint on RipOff report describing the same in detail where the individual did not receive his money as promised. Phoenix Arizona Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Home Based Business: Online Education Development, LLC Phoenix , Arizona

Oct 01 2015
Hannspree North America, Inc. A&D Electronics, LLC / Hannspree2311 E. Locust CourtOntario, CA 91761888-808-6789 Hannspree Warranty Repair Service is Terrible. Sent in my Hannspree Tablet on August 21, 2015 and of of today, October 1st, 2015 STILL have not received by repaired tablet back from this company!! Have call this company every week, and I was told the same thing over and over again, that they are waiting for a part to come in. Ontario California Author: North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hannspree North America, Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 01 2015
7 Artist Management , Bob Dixon , 7AM was told shoots were 'free' to help career and found out after the fact that they were in fact paid for the shoot, withholding money Santa Monica California Author: Valencia, California Photography: 7 Artist Management Santa Monica, California

Oct 01 2015
direct bedroom corban direct direct corban uk ltdthe E-tail group ltd sold a bed that was defective and refused to sort it. chester Internet Author: portsmouth, Other Furniture & Furnishings: direct bedroom Internet

Oct 01 2015
MiraVie Eye They charged me for a product, supposedly a Free trial that I never ever received. They charged me initially 4.95 and then 85.95, also charged me for suplement trial 5.95 and then 89.95. Internet
Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: MiraVie Eye Internet