Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
wrinkle ream reducer i ordered a free sample then they sent two orders i did not order for 99.00 and 89.00 st george Utah Author: saint albans, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Skin Care: wrinkle ream reducer st george, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Inherent beauty and y s cream I paid 4.95 for a FREE OFFER and 14 days later was charges 89.85 from one co and 89.94 from the second company! I tried to contact both companies and the only recourse offered was a 35 0/0 refund and that all! California and florida Internet Author: Peoria , Illinois Eye Care: Inherent beauty and y s cream Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Ultra Slim Fit pro diet garcina and natural mango ripp off for amounts of $79.95 and $78.85. The website page says you get free 1 month trial and all you pay is $4.95 each for shipping. Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Pro Ultra Slim Fit Internet

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Nichole Collins, Elizabeth Pasqualini, Jeffrey Engle I contacted this firm due to a false PFA that was filed against me in Dalphin County, Pennsylvania. Shaffer & Engle Law firm was recommended by a Facebook Page associated with Innocent People Charged with False PFA's. Attorney Nichole Collins from the firm Shaffer and Engle blogs their frequently. The firm advertises a free consultation. A Consultation with Attorney Nichole Collins was not free.  Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, PA

Feb 25 2017
replay poker Scam so called free poker site Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: replay poker Internet

Feb 25 2017
Ad-Center.com Philip Keezer - Geeker - Jo Media - Playster - PDF Download Advertising Scam Webmasters behind voluminous bogus websites touting PDF downloads of E-Books in violation of DMCA rules Montreal Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ad-Center.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
Skin Opulent Skin Opulent Advanced anti-aging creamEye Opulent BEWARE: Free Trial is NOT Internet
Author: Yardville, New Jersey Skin Care: Skin Opulent Internet

Feb 24 2017
Advantage Rent a Car, E-Z Rent a Car Cancellation 2 months ago, still waiting for refund Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Skin Endear, and associated products like Eye Endear on the same website ad, says just pay shipping to get a free trial of their products. BEWARE!!! Santa Ana Internet- CA Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Eye Endear Internet

Feb 23 2017
Firmaplus, Motosan Beluminous I was told I would get a free product of firmalpls for $4.95 plus shipping but was charged over $360 Unknown, they wouldnt tell me Ca maybe Author: Medford, Oregon Alternative Health: Firmaplus Internet

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Louis Mahony I guess filter cleanings are free now Orange California
Author: villa park, California Cleaning Services: Louis Mahony Orange, California

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Revived youth cream They advertise free trial. Only pay shipping and handling. Internet Author: Hernando, Mississippi Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Feb 23 2017
e-cigs completed an online survey that offered their E-Cig as a compimentry gift for taking the survey and only needing to pay the $9.95 shipping/handling fee,  st louis Missouri Author: Haltom City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: e-cigs st louis, Missouri

Feb 23 2017
Coal Cosmetics Free trial is NOT free! Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Skin Care: Coal Cosmetics Internet

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
Derma Skin Science Automatically billed my card for over $200 which I did not order. Only ordered the sample free shipping Author: Springfield, Oregon Skin Care: Derma Skin Science

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet