Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com

Aug 27 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Free trial program is a scam, when I ordered i specifically said no to the continuation of monthly subscription of their product as I just wanted the trial product. My credit card was charged five times within 28 days for a total of 251.85 Anderson, IN. 46013 Internet Author: Traverse city, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Nutrashift, LLC Internet

Aug 27 2014
American Esoteric Society Josef v. Jalan a “Magic Voucher”, from him to receive his analysis free of charge, is now I a threat of prosecution to full extent of the law. South Hackensack New Jersey
Author: Plainfield, New Jersey Psychic: American Esoteric Society South Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
JustVapeIt.net Rick Griffith E-Cig Vape Pen Internet Author: Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: JustVapeIt.net Internet

Aug 27 2014
e-gumball, EGUMBALL, E-Gumball marketing SCAM ALERT - will take your money and do nothing Irvine CA Author: Plano, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: e-gumball Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
dream products Watch out for the free shipping scam Van Nuys California Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: dream products Van Nuys , California

Aug 26 2014
CleansePro CleanseProGarcinia Advanced Try it Free Scam Internet Author: Naples, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: CleansePro CleanseProGarcinia Advanced Internet

Aug 26 2014
Phoenix car rental Phoenix Car Rental12 on YelpOpen now2934 E Mcdowell Rd, Phoenix  602- 904-3490 Directions·Website1 Overcharged after quoted a rate prior to travel Phoenix Arizona Author: North wales, Pennsylvania Airports: Phoenix car rental Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2014
myconsoles.com Garrett Noone move-money.com Scam and Con Artist Internet Author: Ventura, California E-trade: myconsoles.com Garrett Noone Internet

Aug 26 2014
Lexington Law Lexington Law...Beware of the snare!!!! Once they have you you will never be free!!! Internet Author: Eatonton, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Lexington Law Internet

Aug 26 2014
Player Auctions Scammed me of my money Internet Author: bayonne, New Jersey E-trade: Player Auctions Internet

Aug 25 2014
cinapalace Website said free subscription, then charged me London england Author: vancouver, Washington Internet Fraud: cinapalace Internet

Aug 25 2014
NutraFit, LLC Vita Firm, Eye Born, Garcina Cambogia, support@tryitafirm.com support@tryeyeborn, com, revitaleyes.com , JRC HOLDINGS, mycelebrityincome.com, 1-888-328-1884 Free 14 day trial scam anyone associated with 888-328-1884 is a scam Anderson Indiana Author: El Monte, California Misc. Health Specialists: NutraFit, LLC Andersone, Indiana

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
NutraShift LLC I ordered the 'free' sample and within 30 days was charged nearly $300 Salt Lake City Utah Author: Somerset, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: NutraShift LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

15, Report #1172091

Aug 25 2014
Amino Prime / Superior Antler Free Trial Ripoff Aurora, Colorado Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Amino Prime Internet

16, Report #1172069

Aug 25 2014
instantcheckmate i did not find any useful information during free trial cancelled by sending several emails thought it was cancelled but they just charged my card anyway Internet Author: huron, South Dakota Websites: instantcheckmate Internet

17, Report #1172054

Aug 25 2014
James E Hookes Semage Hookes, Junior, Hook HIV +, and does not disclose! He may or may not use a condom! Ellenwood Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sex Offenders: James E Hookes Ellenwood, Georgia

18, Report #1171910

Aug 24 2014
cinechest they advertised a free trail but needed identity verification through my card information with no charges but I got charged for $1.03 and there wasn't even any movies and shows like it showed before I signed up 60 WINDSOR AVENUE, LONDON,ENGLAND, Internet Author: augusta, Georgia Video Stores: cinechest Internet

Aug 23 2014
Beverly Staple Billed me for a product that was supposed to be free Half Way Missouri Author: Half Way, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Beverly Staple Half Way, Missouri

Aug 23 2014
DOBA, Max-E-Biz, ECommerce Rocket DOBA RIPOFF OREM Internet, UTAH Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: DOBA Internet

Aug 23 2014
la tan/ pink coconut i tanned there years ago, when they were pink coconut. i go in there in jun,26,2014, for a free tan to try ,. then today aug 23,2014, i go to maybe buy some tanning sessions and the girl tells me i have a balance of 24.95 left on there from 2009, also she has no corp phone number to call someone like i ask because i did not owe a balance tacoma Washington Author: fircrest, Washington Sales People: la tan Washington

Aug 23 2014
SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE On June 26, 2014, I requested a SLOTNUTS payout in the amount of $400.00. On July 5, 2014 SLOTNUTS sent me an e-mail stating that my request was APPROVED. I have received all kinds of excuses and so far it has been two months (even though they claim that a representative will call me prior to them depositing the $400.00 in the bank) but they haven't transferred the payout. Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE Internet

Aug 22 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES ACE cash services Rip Off E-mails Internet Author: joshua tree, California Collection Agencies: ACE CASH SERVICES Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
AuraVie aura of youth Auravie Skincare 30 Day Free TRIAL Scam Van Nuys California Author: Modesto, California Sales People: AuraVie aura of youth Van Nuys, Select State/Province