Your Search | saphire e cigarettes

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 22 2014
ClearClick Software Cassette2USB.com Sold me a product that does not work and has failed to respond to any of my 4 e-mails do not know Internet Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: ClearClick Software Internet

Oct 20 2014
E-Commerce Consulting H&H Investing LLC Ecommerce Learning Academy Sold me a package that was to generate income off the internet. Not what was promised. Sandy Utah Author: Ulysses, Kansas Computer Classes: E-Commerce Consulting Sandy, Utah

Oct 18 2014
E-Cigs Brand I was scammed out of $200.00, an unauthorized debit of $99.99 plus overdraft and returned check fees. Troy Michigan Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Brand Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Instead of Refund They Take More Money From My Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: jakarta, Other Websites: E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
Donald E. Haviland Jr. Attorney Donald Havil and Attorney Donald E. Haviland Jr.Donald Haviland Attorney Donald E Haviland Attorney Waste of time, friendly but not helpful Ambler Pennsylvania
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Legal Services: Donald E. Haviland Jr. Ambler, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2014
wefixuglywebsites myphoneroom Failure to Deliver- NO Return of E-Mails/Phone Messages Mesa, Arizona Author: Fairport, New York Websites: wefixuglywebsites Mesa, , Arizona

Oct 16 2014
E Love Magic my magic love spells Emily Gale Emily Edwards Emily Rodgers John Stone Emily Stones Janet Adams Psychic Fraud Internet Fraud Gypsy Scam Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Credit Card Fraud: E Love Magic my magic love spells Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Dr Brett Bolton, DO Dr Brett Bolton, DO2715 E. Oakland Park Blvd Suite 200Fort Lauderdale, FloridaUSA i dont have any words to explain how cheat they are doing with people. all i would day he is not american board certified and should not do surgery. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: California Medical Personnel: Dr Brett Bolton, DO Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 16 2014
cloudPro Hosting Optimal Hosting Will not refund my money or even call me back. Have sent a number of e-mails. Was ordered through the emobile code. That is a scam also. Nicosia P.C. 2220 Cyprus Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Web Hosting: cloudPro Hosting Internet

Oct 14 2014
Beautymus Cattery E&K Cattery, Elizabeth Bolen, Karen Hill FIP kitten sold, dead and infected my home Siler City North Carolina Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Animal Abuse: Beautymus Cattery Siler City, North Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Advance America Robin Miller, Robert Miller My husband applied for a loan thru Advance America, & we received an E-Mail back from this Robin Miller. We called the telephone # provided in the E-Mail #786-462-4610 & it was a voicemail. No name of Company, just said this MagicJack costumer is not available. We did not leave a message, just hung up. As soon as we hung up, they called us. We asked if their was any upfront money required & Robin Miller said no. But when it came down to it, he said there would be a financial background check done & we would have to put an insurance amount of some kind up & we said no, hung up & he called back twice. Spartanburg South Carolina Author: Wichita, Kansas Loans: Advance America Spartanburg, South Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Evolution inventions Tamen Had an initial phone call then basic e-mail replies after signing up. Kew VIC Internet Author: Cockatoo, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Evolution inventions Internet

Oct 13 2014
Santos Simon Joalheiros Bahia Preciosa Comercio Importacao e Exportacao Ltda SELLS FAKE GEMSTONES Salvador BAHIA
Author: MELBOURNE BEACH, Florida Jewelers: Santos Simon Joalheiros Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
Don McClain E Z Home Buyers and others Seems like a nice gu at FIRST Woodlands Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Real Estate Investing: Don McClain Select State/Province

Oct 10 2014
Magic Vapor Tempe Arizona DO NOT BUY E-LIQUID HERE WARNING Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Smoke Shops: Magic Vapor Tempe, Arizona

Oct 10 2014
National Data Group E-mail data list sales Omaha Nebraska Author: San Rafael, California Mail Order Services: National Data Group Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 10 2014
TNT Thursday Night Thing Museum of Contemporary Art SD San Diego La Jolla Tufts University Charles E Castle Deputy Director and CFO 1100 1001 Kettner San Diego 92101 MCASD Phone 858 454 3541 La jol Messages were left and ignored for the following people. Hugh M. Davies, Ph.D., The David C. Copley Lilli-Mari Andresen, Executive Assistant to the David C. Copley Director and CEO, Jocelyn Saucedo, Charles E. Castle, Trulette M. Clayes,, Anneka van Dong Scam Cheat Fake Fake Deceptive Con Rip off Bad Business Steal Stolen Trick Theft Deceit Blackmail Extortion Swindle Review Fraudulent Bad Customer Service Fraud Misrepresentation san diego California Author: , Festivals & Event Services: TNT Thursday Night Thing Museum of Contemporary Art SD San Diego La Jolla Tufts University Charles E Castle Deputy Director and CFO 1100 1001 Kettner San Diego 92101 MCASD Phone 858 454 3541 La jol san diego, California

19, Report #1182020

Oct 09 2014
Pearl-e-Whites.com Pearl-e-Whites Trial will cost you about $100/month! Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Pearl-e-Whites Internet

Oct 09 2014
Cinaplay They charged my $48 for NOTHING! I tried contacting them via e-mail since I want my money back, but their e-mail seems not to be working... I can't get in touch with them! My enligsh is not so good, asnd IK'm unable to call them because I'm afraid that'll cost me money too... Internet Author: Ă–jebyn, Alabama Video Stores: Cinaplay Internet

Oct 09 2014
e-brandjacket or .jacketsonfire.com/ Fake, no contact info, wrong links, no relationship to anything they say on the website. Fake NorthFace, Montcler, Canada Goose Internet Author: London, E-trade: e-brandjacket Internet

Oct 09 2014
prolongz stole$89.95on July29,Aug3,Aug13.when I called I spoke to a female who told me to send it back for a refund and e-mail my bank statement to show they took it.when i went on line it said no website found. Ive called all the numbers on my statement which are all different,i get that im calling outside business hrs, which isnt true.i cancelled my card from bank,but was too late another $69.95was taken on Sept12 claremont California Author: bath, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: prolongz claremont, California

Oct 08 2014
Pastor Kevin E. Jackson KEVIN EUGENE JACKSON THIS CROOK TOLD ME HE COULD DOUBLE MY MONEY IN A MONTH!! I HAVE PROOF- LIES LIES LIES Fruitland Maryland
Author: Fruitland, Maryland Financial Services: Pastor Kevin E. Jackson Fruitland, Maryland

Oct 08 2014
Elizabeth Bolen E and K Katz Sick and Dying kittens Siler City North Carolina Author: Sweet Home, Oregon Animal Abuse: Elizabeth Bolen Siler City, North Carolina

Oct 08 2014
Pure Vitamins PureGC60 & GCB Marketing pure green coffee cleanse the e-mail address for Pure GC60.com is different then the web page shows. Send the e-mail to: info@expertcustomercare.com This is a total stressfull situation, Just all of a sudden your C.C. is charged huge amount of money!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Princeton, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada